The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 21-06-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
I come across two PT girls fb, and was happy they travel around Malaysia. Since PT could be back in biz after P3. They took leaves and, went on a local tour because Malaysia took away btw states lock down.

Two girls at Ipoh as I wrote. Pic was uploaded on Thursday.
Yup I know who liao. Yup they went to ipoh.
Old 22-06-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
I got the feeling the OKT that wants to give up is the last house.... If really true, then it's really a tragedy for all punters regular with the Ang Pais there.... Where else then to get my Malaysia MILFs fix if my favourite PT house closes down? Fuck u Covid!
Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
So far got 2 houses close liao during this COVID.
Same situation happen in GL...... I know a couple of Cat40/Cat50 houses OKTs also gave up and surrendered their licences. AV wun let them transfer or sell their licence so surrender it lor...... afterall they oredi earn so much previously to retire comfortably.
Old 29-06-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
But Bro seems like Zarina got birth stretch marks leh....
You never see fat people with stretch marks before meh. Sometimes can get when lose

Edit: Desker where Zarina is located at that place is all or most LBs
Old 30-06-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Update on PT opening..... it seems PT will not be opening anytime soon according to some of the OKTs there I spoke with recently.
While there are some houses in GL given the green light to start on 13th July..... it does not apply to PT.

Even for the GL situation.... not all houses can start on 13th July.
As one OKT put it...... only a few selected houses are given permission to start on a trial basis..... depending on how these houses perform during the trial..... final decision on when the rest of the houses in GL and PT can be allowed to resume back to full operations will be made.

So let's hope these selected trialists OKTs and their customers behave themselves and go by the book..... and not let AV find any reason to delay the resumption of business for the rest of the houses.
Old 20-07-2020, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

If anything, I miss Janet and Fong Yee. Fong Yee has the look of a seductress with that twinkle in her eye.
Old 20-07-2020, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any one got Xue Er contact can PM me?

Missing her so badly...
Old 20-07-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuck View Post
Any one got Xue Er contact can PM me?

Missing her so badly...
Pass you for phone sex issit? Or you see her number to Masterbed
Old 20-07-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster

MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
Pass you for phone sex issit? Or you see her number to Masterbed
Hahaha!! no la, maybe can contact her when this is all over and she doesn’t return. Read here that H22 closed down as well? /:
Old 22-07-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Update on PT opening..... it seems PT will not be opening anytime soon according to some of the OKTs there I spoke with recently.
While there are some houses in GL given the green light to start on 13th July..... it does not apply to PT.
bro any new update for PT opening
Old 23-07-2020, 03:10 AM
Samster

LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Did it close down? I was there a week before CB unless they closed during CB
Quote:
Hahaha!! no la, maybe can contact her when this is all over and she doesn’t return. Read here that H22 closed down as well? /:
Old 23-07-2020, 06:17 AM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Did it close down? I was there a week before CB unless they closed during CB
H22 during the CB decided to surrender back it operating license as don’t know when can reopen.
Old 23-07-2020, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
H22 during the CB decided to surrender back it operating license as don’t know when can reopen.
Bro, so does it mean if no one takes over the operating license of H22 by the time petain road reopens, all the WLs in H22 are effectively out of contract? Or is AV obligated to relocate them to the other houses?
Old 23-07-2020, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, so does it mean if no one takes over the operating license of H22 by the time petain road reopens, all the WLs in H22 are effectively out of contract? Or is AV obligated to relocate them to the other houses?
FYI, if the owner surrender back operating license back, means giving up the business for that specific house. Licenses are non transferable and will not be issue again. So H22 and 26 is history already;
Old 23-07-2020, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
FYI, if the owner surrender back operating license back, means giving up the business for that specific house. Licenses are non transferable and will not be issue again. So H22 and 26 is history already;
sigh... there’s an end to everything i guess...
thanks bro!
Old 23-07-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

Walked past because I was on my way to City Square. Saw 2 confused banglas upon seeing the empty houses. They probably just finished their quarantine and no knowledge of SBF.

Once our legal brothels open I'll probably avoid Petain for awhile and just head to GL 1st. From my knowledge the OKTs will turn away some people
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1