The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2016, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 19
lp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to all
Re: Pattaya

1k baht is pretty worth it ~ considering the crazy prices in BKK

现在加多一句,干得好。终极目标!

NEXT TARGET

Just up:

(I'll return favor)
Old 21-06-2016, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
kenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to behold

Last night went to a-go-go hop at Walking Street. Realise that of the recommendations from this forum and other websites over-rated some of the bars, maybe due to change of girls bah. But still found some nice places. To rank my yesterday's favourite 3: Bacarra, What's Up and Taboo. Aim to try Wildcats and Angelwitch next time.
Old 21-06-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Pattaya

My third day, 20/06/2016, have over spent alot but i think is worth it.

Afternoon went to soi 6 to start my day, went to route 69 to check if that cute girl is there or not. Lucky me that she wave at me when i walk past then i went in to get a drink. Get a singha for 85 baht and a lady drink (120 baht) for her while drinking she get touchy. Then ask me if i want to bath or not..i say ok and she quote me 300 bar fine and 1000 for her. I ask if 800 ok or not, she think awhile and say for me ok..haha. Finished up the drink and we went up the room, i ask for her name and she say bean. We went to shower together and french non stop, the service she give me is good. After the deed, i give her 200 tip for good service, i went down for another round of beer. Cos at spider girl bar, there was wedding going on. In the end i did not manage to witness the wedding.

After soi 6, i went back to hotel for showering as i was too hot and sticky. Then i head to walking street after that, along the way grab some food. Suddenly it starting to rain then i went into suger baby as it was nearest to me. To my surprise it was full of people, it was actually tourist from china. I managed to get a seat as the girl that i barfine before ask other girl to give some space for me. Then i order a singha 160 baht, then the girl ask if i want barfine her or not as she not feeling well but i say dun want as the time is still early and i still want to go explore more. Soon the crowd getting lesser as batch by batch, the china tourist leaving. Then that girl seem abit unhappy as i did not buy her drink also, after my drink then i leave sugar baby and went to crazy house.

At crazy house, i sit down and order a singha. At crazy house, girl are spilt into model and coyote dancer. For model almost all can easily score around 7 or higher. The price to have them of cos is higher also, it is 500 baht more to bar fine the model. Even the lady drink price is also different from coyote dancer. That been say coyote dancer is also very pretty, in fact some is even more pretty the model group. I did not ask why but i think one of the reason maybe is cos model required to remove top when dance while coyote dancer did not. After i finished my drink i went to glass house to drink. Glass house is pretty normal to me, order a singha for 150 baht. Finished and leave to windmill.

On the way to windmill, i drop by heaven above. And i will say dun waste time to explore there. Finished up my beer and go to windmill. Order a singha and a lady drink for the girl that went with me last night. Sorry that i do not know her name as i only as when we first meet and i forget already . Then i ask if she want to go the pier with me or not, she say up to me and say need to wait for her to end work at 3am. At around 1am i told mamasan that i want to barfine her and was quote for 1k and i say ok. Then bee (another girl that go ibar with me) walk past and seem abit unhappy, i ask if she want to go the pier or not. She say 3am then finished work, then i told mamasan that i barfine her also. She become happy and come kiss me, wait for them to come down then we go to the pier.

At the pier i order a red label for 2190 baht including ice and 4 mixer. The pier have good music but that day the crowd is less, then i ask why and the manager say cos it is raining. Even the crowd is less but we are having fun, after finished the bottle. I say want to go back or not, they say up to me and i ask where they want to go and they say up to me..haha. We had a threesome and i will say it was awesome having sex when we are abit high. I fuck them together and when fuck bee halfway, she ask me to fuck her ass . She say she like to fuck ass then i ask another girl if she like. She slap my ass and say NO. Think i drink alot then i fuck quite long then finished, then we went to shower. Shower half way bee play my dick and say want to have more. Then we fuck again in the toilet standing doggy, then i finger another girl while they both kiss. She then tell me she also want then i switch to her. After the deed we rest on the bed awhile and bee say they need to leave as they have day job at 7am. I say ok and she ask for 3k each for long time, then i say you give me lor. She then went down and want bite my dick. I press her head down and put dick inside her mouth. She blow awhile then slap my ass, then i let her up and kiss her. I say 2k ok mai, she say ok then i go take money and give them while the changing.

Sorry for my looooong post, i try to answer your question if you all have any.

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 22-06-2016, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 19
hell4lif is a name known to allhell4lif is a name known to allhell4lif is a name known to allhell4lif is a name known to allhell4lif is a name known to allhell4lif is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post

You can also pop by our sinkie samster soi 6's bar (in soi 6), to chill and look see just like few others here have done. Perhaps a few pointers won't hurt, on makan and bars to hit
Bro, what's the name of the bar? Maybe can pm me, also who to look for... I'm going next month, to celebrate my birthday

Bros who up me pls leave your nick,wld like too return the favour!

Next to up-
Old 22-06-2016, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell4lif View Post
Bro, what's the name of the bar? Maybe can pm me, also who to look for... I'm going next month, to celebrate my birthday
The bar name is Goodfella, last few shop on the left if you are coming from the beach rd. Look for Soi6... or I mean PM Soi6 the member of sbf. Read back a few pages you will find him.
Old 22-06-2016, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

New U-Tapao terminal opens next month.

Bangkok Post 22 Jun 2016.

A military-police officer secures a baggage area inside the new terminal of U-Tapao airport in Rayong's Ban Chang during a visit by Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha on Wednesday. (Photo by Chanat Katanyu)

A new terminal with a capacity to serve 3 million passengers a year at U-Tapao Rayong-Pattaya International Airport will likely be opened next month.

The facility was earlier slated to begin commercial service in May.

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha made a stop at the navy-owned airport during his one-day trip to Rayong on Wednesday to check the construction progress.

U-Tapao in Ban Chang district is touted as the solution to air traffic congestion at Suvarnabhumi and Don Mueang airports. The new terminal, which is bigger than the existing one at the airport, can also serve tourists in Pattaya and industries in eastern provinces.

As well, it is planned to be the centre for aircraft maintenance for Thailand.

Gen Prayut told officials during the visit that the entire development plan, which includes a rail link with Suvarnabhumi and Don Mueang, and a new seaport 3km away in Chuk Samet Harbour in Sattahip district in Chon Buri, must be quickly carried out.

The prime minister also demanded acceleration of all services, from immigration checks to check-ins.

The general said the new terminal would be opened next month and the official opening was scheduled for next year.

Royal Thai Navy commander Adm Na Areenij explained that the August event would be the soft opening.

U-Tapao handles 800,000 passengers a year at present and the capacity will be sharply increased as the new 620-million-baht terminal can serve up to 3 million travellers.

Thai AirAsia, Bangkok Airways, Kan Airlines, R Airlines and China Southern Airlines use U-Tapao as it is closer to Pattaya than the two Bangkok airports.

U-Tapao is located in the airbase compound of the Royal Thai Navy. The navy has allocated 3,000 of the 17,000 rai of the airport's land to Airports of Thailand for commercial aviation use.
Old 24-06-2016, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

New Pattaya City Shuttle To Utapao International Airport.

Pattaya City Shuttle provide an affordable transit service from the Pattaya City / Jomtien area for flights departing
from Utapao (UTP) International Airport via minivan.

Bookings can be made through [email protected] or at the taxi stand on Walking Street and Soi Diamond.

Discounted rates for round trip service are available.

One Way – 250 Baht
Round Trip – 450 Baht (pre-book only)
Old 24-06-2016, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 19
hell4lif is a name known to allhell4lif is a name known to allhell4lif is a name known to allhell4lif is a name known to allhell4lif is a name known to allhell4lif is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
The bar name is Goodfella, last few shop on the left if you are coming from the beach rd. Look for Soi6... or I mean PM Soi6 the member of sbf. Read back a few pages you will find him.
Ok, thanks bro!

Bros who up me pls leave your nick,wld like too return the favour!

Next to up-
Old 24-06-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
New Pattaya City Shuttle To Utapao International Airport.

Pattaya City Shuttle provide an affordable transit service from the Pattaya City / Jomtien area for flights departing
from Utapao (UTP) International Airport via minivan.

Bookings can be made through [email protected] or at the taxi stand on Walking Street and Soi Diamond.

Discounted rates for round trip service are available.

One Way – 250 Baht
Round Trip – 450 Baht (pre-book only)
^ Very nice info shared, no need to depend on Air Asia transfer
Old 24-06-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
fellow111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was wondering if there are any places for sexy fun far from where tourists will go? I'm going in July. Want to try without bumping into colleagues who are also going.
Old 25-06-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jasper1992 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Fellow Chiongsters,

Newbie here, Virgin solo trip to pattaya next month 16/07 - 23/07. Any suggestions to fill my itinerary other than chionging My hotel will be in Jom Tien area, abit of distance from the popular chionging place i guess?
Old 28-06-2016, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 11
torres54321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hiii is there any gentlemen club in Pattaya like in bkk those type??

Please advise thank you
Old 28-06-2016, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by torres54321 View Post
Hiii is there any gentlemen club in Pattaya like in bkk those type??
555 don't think have lah.

Want go G-Clubs just stick to Bangkok can liao.
Go Pattaya is take it easy, bar crawling for bar girls and FL hunting in discos type.
Old 28-06-2016, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper1992 View Post

Newbie here, Virgin solo trip to pattaya next month 16/07 - 23/07. Any suggestions to fill my itinerary other than chionging My hotel will be in Jom Tien area, abit of distance from the popular chionging place i guess?
Read the thread, a lot pointers.
Old 28-06-2016, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Read the thread, a lot pointers.
Those lazy to read can engage your premium hold hand service.

US$1000/Day
Comes with U-Tapao Airport return transfer with BMW.

10% discount for repeat customer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1