The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2012, 02:39 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -105 / Power: 0
Comjuka Comjuka
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
I was told of 2 middle eastern men who barfined 5 girls and stayed in ABC hotel. I saw their photos cos one the girl showed me. They had an orgy and 2 cherry arses were taken. They thought they will be PAID but its nothing for all the girls after they left in the morning. Cannot complain also cos the girls were in a party mood during the orgy and did not negotiate price.
These 2 men were damn lucky the bunch of girls were probably new and naive. If they had pulled the same stunt with a season bargirl, all she has to do is make a complaint to station 4 and those 2 men will be in deep shit.
Old 28-06-2012, 02:48 AM
Samster (M)

Comjuka Comjuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by semreh View Post
The standard in AC's number one bar Atlantis has dropped.
I don't know what is happening with these mega bars. A classmate of my cousin recently got hired by Club Atlantis as a cultural dancer. The surprise?
"She" was a male classmate. I couldn't believe it too when I was told so we trooped down to the bar during one afternoon before opening hours to watch their dance practice. True enough he was there with a group of other "she" dancers. Yikes...... Atlantis has a LB dance group !
Old 28-06-2012, 02:57 AM
Samster (M)

Comjuka Comjuka

See for yourself. Some pics taken of Club Atlantis LB dance group.

My cousin's classmate L W

Some of the LB dance group members

Old 28-06-2012, 02:58 AM
Samster (M)

Comjuka Comjuka

These are real ladies waiting for their turn to practice.

Old 28-06-2012, 04:03 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
How is the bar scene at Dumaguete? I plan to go there to do some diving there if the night scene is good. I not into AC type but more the pickup type at the local college bars. hee
Bar scene? Dumaguete is a college town. The folks sleep early here.
Dumaguete is a boring town mainly full of students. There is the occasional bar or two but they are spread out far from each other. The tourists you get to meet here are mainly backpackers and those on dive trips.

Cross over to Sibulan towards the direction of the airport if you want to go barhopping as there are more bars there. Not as compact as AC or Perimeter but there is a stretch of road leading from the jetty where there are about 7-8 bars along that road. You will oso find several budget motels there too.
Old 28-06-2012, 04:09 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Muahahaha....... now I understand why many bros are STRONGLY recommending this hotel........ 20% is very good commission.

btw bro lone wolf...... are you resident in AC?
No I am not a reisdent of AC.
I am a retired Singaporean soldier. The reason I am often in the Philippines is because I have some small tiny share in a business supplying second hand machinery spare parts to various parts of the country.
Old 28-06-2012, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
MushroomHead101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
Another pic of Heidi

she is pretty, for me, i won't mistake her as a bargirl, she looks like a La Salle student hehehe how i wish i passed by your city when i visited ph last time
Old 28-06-2012, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
oh yeah bros... just came to realise most girls from DIA have status like not studying and not working as well!
any comment on this?? damn... not working??? should i believe..!!?
I prefer them to say not-working or doing nothing, than to lie ..

Well, it was amusing when I saw Filipinas in another date site, with the following words .. "I have nothing to do, so I want to get married .. "

Try beating that
Old 28-06-2012, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comjuka View Post
I don't know what is happening with these mega bars. A classmate of my cousin recently got hired by Club Atlantis as a cultural dancer. The surprise?
"She" was a male classmate. I couldn't believe it too when I was told so we trooped down to the bar during one afternoon before opening hours to watch their dance practice. True enough he was there with a group of other "she" dancers. Yikes...... Atlantis has a LB dance group !
hi bro any dancer in the bar is called a cultural dancer? or they have different types of dancers? as a cultural dancer do they any higher bf? well of course im talking about a normal "she" dancer

thanks
gem
Old 28-06-2012, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
MushroomHead101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
bro thanks. perhaps you can advise on what will get them into a fxxked up mood? or rather what are the things that will piss a bg off? and if a promise of a fat tip doesnt help, so how to excite most of the girls?

thanks
gem
base on my experienced, if you treat a bg like a prostitute, they will likely treat u like a d*ckhead customer, w/c is for me is not good, coz u will experience some tantrums..

this vary ofcourse with some bg, so it is advisable to read their thought aswell, psyche her...
Old 28-06-2012, 09:20 AM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I prefer them to say not-working or doing nothing, than to lie ..

Well, it was amusing when I saw Filipinas in another date site, with the following words .. "I have nothing to do, so I want to get married .. "

Try beating that
serious?? you mean they are real?? there are really many girls not who are not working??
"I have nothing to do, so I want to get married .. " ... like that also can...!!?
Old 28-06-2012, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MushroomHead101 View Post
base on my experienced, if you treat a bg like a prostitute, they will likely treat u like a d*ckhead customer, w/c is for me is not good, coz u will experience some tantrums..

this vary ofcourse with some bg, so it is advisable to read their thought aswell, psyche her...
thank you bro. interesting... kind of a game.
Old 28-06-2012, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I think you are mistaken here. Club Atlantis is not Korean owned. The owners are from Hawaii.
Oh thanks for the clarification. I alway got the idea that Atlantis, Dollhouse are korean owned group.
Old 28-06-2012, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Bar scene? Dumaguete is a college town. The folks sleep early here.
Dumaguete is a boring town mainly full of students. There is the occasional bar or two but they are spread out far from each other. The tourists you get to meet here are mainly backpackers and those on dive trips.

Cross over to Sibulan towards the direction of the airport if you want to go barhopping as there are more bars there. Not as compact as AC or Perimeter but there is a stretch of road leading from the jetty where there are about 7-8 bars along that road. You will oso find several budget motels there too.
Will check it out if I heading toward that part of the country. Thanks for the advise bro!!
Old 28-06-2012, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
These 2 men were damn lucky the bunch of girls were probably new and naive. If they had pulled the same stunt with a season bargirl, all she has to do is make a complaint to station 4 and those 2 men will be in deep shit.
They usually do this with their bags packed and ready to check out and fly the coop.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1