The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 07-03-2012, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
hurricane2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Hi Bros Limoman - H20R20, she is a CAT 30. Name is Xiao Li. Bdy is alittle freshy n with a sagging B+ boobs. Age now shld be early 50. Fair cplxn n smooth skin. Accomodative n easily person to talk to. Out of curiosity n a friend recommendation, I visited her once few yrs ago. Start sess with CB n kissing (she like kissing very much). Then BJ & FJ. BJ is skillfull n patience. Allow PL & PF. Does pre & post washing. Rm a little bit messy n a heavy smoker. Not a time watcher. Understand fm her regulars that a sess can last 30 to 35mins w/out complain. I also notice there is always a q during my visit to PT, H20.
Old 07-03-2012, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool H20R20 Xiao Li

Interesting my brother this house, i only had one session with R1 (brown sugar) Linda, with nothing else.

Is this Xiao Li the first room on the left? If that is her, she is popluar with many regular customers. My colleague told me, this WL he had taken her 2 times years ago, not here but over at KS brothels.

He knew she move into PT because years ago, he was with friends at that Banana Leg coffee shop. They met her she informed them of her new place of ops, it just happen R168 Mei Bao too was from KS. He too had only 1 session with Mei Bao at KS, both girls he said were commando trained.

Back to Xiao Li, if she is the 1? I notice all customers are uncles, with few even willing to Q up to an hour. I heard she call $20, many uncles don't want to spend above this amount. I am not passing judgement.
Old 07-03-2012, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
silentman1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro can show me around at petian?
Old 08-03-2012, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Limoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Kum sia kum sia to all bros for the info on my enquiry. Cheers
Old 08-03-2012, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 20
jrbecker99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjrbecker99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE BJ is skillfull n patience. Allow PL & PF. Does pre & post washing. Rm a little bit messy n a heavy smoker. Not a time watcher. [/QUOTE]

bro, thanks for sharing. up you.

btw, what is PL & PF?
Old 08-03-2012, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 20
jrbecker99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjrbecker99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane2004 View Post
Hi Bros Limoman - H20R20, she is a CAT 30. Name is Xiao Li. Bdy is alittle freshy n with a sagging B+ boobs. Age now shld be early 50. Fair cplxn n smooth skin. Accomodative n easily person to talk to. Out of curiosity n a friend recommendation, I visited her once few yrs ago. Start sess with CB n kissing (she like kissing very much). Then BJ & FJ. BJ is skillfull n patience. Allow PL & PF. Does pre & post washing. Rm a little bit messy n a heavy smoker. Not a time watcher. Understand fm her regulars that a sess can last 30 to 35mins w/out complain. I also notice there is always a q during my visit to PT, H20.
up you brother for sharing.

I looked up the dictionary and now know that PL is pussy licking. but what is PF? thanks bro
Old 08-03-2012, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 16
red_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrbecker99 View Post
up you brother for sharing.

I looked up the dictionary and now know that PL is pussy licking. but what is PF? thanks bro
Pussy fingering, perhaps?

Some things are just meant to be shared.

What goes around will come around.

Ugliness has got no cure (Hope?) → Dun be overly sensitive. Just talking about myself.
Old 09-03-2012, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

My intel in H07 has confirmed to me that Cookie H07R03 is still working and that the rumours ligering with regards to her departure from PT is false.

I hope that this will bring good news to her fans and supporters.

Happy weekend to all Samsters and my Brothers in PT.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken cho View Post
Just came back from Petain. Cookie still in operation! Not sure if the rumor that she has left is true?
Old 09-03-2012, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
My intel in H07 has confirmed to me that Cookie H07R03 is still working and that the rumours ligering with regards to her departure from PT is false.

Cheers.
Hooray! She's one of my favorites in Petain and clicks with me really well. Great to hear she's still in business
Old 09-03-2012, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
marioo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, any new gals in there?
Old 09-03-2012, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
longxingwan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Juz tried h07r03... Shes great!! Anyway.. Do ur Noe how old is she?
Old 09-03-2012, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 17
X_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyX_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryClever View Post
The 1st right door of H11 looks young and pretty. She was bonk by another fast hand fast leg. Could this bro share FR on this swee lady please?

Thank you!
She is Jolene. Dmg $50. GFE feel..

To those monkeys who zap me!

Leave your nick down!!
Old 09-03-2012, 08:01 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute

This is my first ever post in sbf, all bros please be patient with me.

I was having training near mustafa centre and thinking if there is any action nearby.
so on thur, after training ends at around 530pm, i wondered around the area and remembered petain is nearby.
Walked to petain(first time) feeling excited. At first i thought the nice long house is the brothel (petain court?).
Walked round it, nothing at all. Left the place slightly disappointed.

Went home first thing is open come here and look for info
Thanks to bro fornicator link, i got the place and wrote down on some of the recommended wl to try.

Today's lunch break is almost 2hr for the training. mai tu liao, went over again based on the directions provided.

reached the place! 2 rows of shophouses with the house numbers! didnt know what to do, i walked around and go into the houses
to take a peek. suddenly remembered i have the list in my pocket. went to a corner and try to remember some names and where
they can be found. (didnt want people to laugh at me by refering to a piece of paper as i walked around!)

walk around the place again, finally had a session with kathy 07-06(2F)

agreed on the price, stripped (she's wearing a one-piece dress with nothing inside). She's quite petite with ample boobs.
She signalled me over to the basin. I just stand there not knowing what to do.
She let out a giggle and ask me to sit and proceed to wash dick for me.

started with a catbath attacking my face/neck/nipples. also managed to french her with some tongue fighting actions.
proceed to bj and i caress her thight, boobs and pussy. she slowly shifted to 69 without me asking. very tempted to lick her
down there, but gain control of myself. the skin around her pussy quite smooth.

she then started riding me, then reverse cowgirl. I prefer looking at her boobs and face, so turned her over and proceeded with
missionary. exploded in 5min.

she wash/clean up for me, paid her and left the place, feeling refreshed and rejuvenated for my afternoon training.

Looks: 6.5/10 (looks a bit like my ex-superior when i first stepped into working world)
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10
Catbath: 5/10
BJ : 5/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Yes (after trying out others)

saw the backview of jolene (11-11) briefly earlier on when she left her room, very sexy figure indeed, too bad couldnt see face
want to try her next.
Old 10-03-2012, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by longxingwan View Post
Juz tried h07r03... Shes great!! Anyway.. Do ur Noe how old is she?
Should be late twenties going to 30!
Glad she dint show you the attitude.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Unbelievable! You joined in 2006 and only now your "first ever post in sbf"? With a smashing FR to boot! Wow! Yes, I will immediately ups your points when I am done with this post.

I envy you, because in my long experience in Petain, I have never tried Kathy H072FR06. She just doesn't tickle my fancy. Well, after reading your FR I think I'd better try her, for the first time for myself, ever! He-he!

No worries Bro, you have just been added to my list of satisfied Bros that this great forum has helped.

You're most welcome Bro and keep those posts coming!

By the way, next time Bro, try to pay upfront, not after service.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreldan View Post
This is my first ever post in sbf, all bros please be patient with me.

I was having training near mustafa centre and thinking if there is any action nearby.
so on thur, after training ends at around 530pm, i wondered around the area and remembered petain is nearby.
Walked to petain(first time) feeling excited. At first i thought the nice long house is the brothel (petain court?).
Walked round it, nothing at all. Left the place slightly disappointed.

Went home first thing is open come here and look for info
Thanks to bro fornicator link, i got the place and wrote down on some of the recommended wl to try.

Today's lunch break is almost 2hr for the training. mai tu liao, went over again based on the directions provided.

reached the place!.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1