The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2007, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Another win nonetheless but Liverpool is really putting their foot on the pedal now!!Their pressing game is really suffocating their opponents...Everton n Liverpool fighting it out for the top 2 just like the 80s once again???

great open flowing game last night against bolton..
hope we can keep the form and END man yoo titles hopes next week.
Old 03-09-2007, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Thank you bro tomvoyeur for coming to watch the match with Chelsea supporters yesterday...

they still harbour the hope you will be a Blues supporter...of London

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 03-09-2007, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
Thank you bro tomvoyeur for coming to watch the match with Chelsea supporters yesterday...

JWNY
No problems bro! Too bad the evening was spoilt by 2 individual pieces of brilliance....Reminds me of the days when I was young...hee

Y dun join the blues half of Merseyside LOL??? Aside to Toffees, should we organise a similar viewing session too??? Any takers?
Old 03-09-2007, 01:03 PM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
great open flowing game last night against bolton..
hope we can keep the form and END man yoo titles hopes next week.
We are 3rd in the League now but we have yet to meet any of the top 4 teams so its still jumping the gun a little by declaring out title credentials now...Hopefully, we can see more spark from the new boys soon!!!
Old 03-09-2007, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 18
overnighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

JWNY
Quote:
Y dun join the blues half of Merseyside LOL??? Aside to Toffees, should we organise a similar viewing session too??? Any takers?
Hey hey what bout the blue half of Manchester? Been a fan since Thaksin took over, even bought a Thai player. A first in EPL. Join the blue half of Manchester!!!

Last edited by overnighter; 03-09-2007 at 01:15 PM.
Old 03-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
We are 3rd in the League now but we have yet to meet any of the top 4 teams so its still jumping the gun a little by declaring out title credentials now...Hopefully, we can see more spark from the new boys soon!!!
hope to see AJ start scoring again too.
& he unselfishly passed the ball to Yakubu for the 1st goal last sat
hope they play like a team nxt nxt sat
Old 04-09-2007, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by overnighter View Post
Hey hey what bout the blue half of Manchester? Been a fan since Thaksin took over, even bought a Thai player. A first in EPL. Join the blue half of Manchester!!!
Hey bro, Everton playing against Man Utd on 15 Sep....U wan to support Everton with us???

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokermania View Post
hope to see AJ start scoring again too.
& he unselfishly passed the ball to Yakubu for the 1st goal last sat
hope they play like a team nxt nxt sat
Actually, did u see AJ electing to shoot instead of letting Osman through when Osman was in a better position in the match against Blackburn?? I was abit worried that AJ might just try to do it himself too much over the next few matches as he attempts to open his scoring account for the new season...However, his unselfish behaviour on sat alleviated these fears....Everton is now playing as a team once again!
Old 04-09-2007, 11:07 AM
Samster

mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
However, his unselfish behaviour on sat alleviated these fears....Everton is now playing as a team once again!
hope AJ can score n create some goals or chances for others again the nxt sat..hehe

nice to see them congrating Lescot when h scored the winner(really like got bonding liker dat)...they really played as a team....

nice to see the way they played too these days. passing games not like in the past (Fergurson era) where they jus pump the ball up to him...hehe

with the 3rd Botak (graveson) back hope they can play more better passing games too.hehe
Old 04-09-2007, 06:59 PM
Samster

Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

anybody interested in meeting up to watch the game against man yoo ?
hoping to gather all the toffees here!
can we have some support?

maybe venue to be announced
Old 05-09-2007, 04:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
with the 3rd Botak (graveson) back hope they can play more better passing games too.hehe
Gravesen's passing n stringing of the midfield is superb! Glad to see the old man hasnt lost this side of his game after an absence of 2 years!

Quote:
anybody interested in meeting up to watch the game against man yoo ?
hoping to gather all the toffees here!
can we have some support?

maybe venue to be announced
I m in! Should we have some Man Utd supporters for some banter too??kekeke
Old 07-09-2007, 02:57 AM
Samster

look slike support have not been very good.. only me and tom?
Old 08-09-2007, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Does it clash with the Chelsea match? If not i can be there...the weekend i will be working till 10 pm

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 08-09-2007, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
sorry these days wkend look after my junior.
u guys have fun n hope the Toffees do well
Old 09-09-2007, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dun get too upset bro....There r only a few Toffees supporter to start with in the beginning....N Everton is now Bro JWNY's second club so he will come if Chelsea is not playing at the same time...

Quote:
Does it clash with the Chelsea match? If not i can be there...the weekend i will be working till 10 pm
Anyone has the TV listings to look up this one?? Sorry, I dun subscribe to cable....

Quote:
sorry these days wkend look after my junior.
u guys have fun n hope the Toffees do well
Sure!!Rem to convert ur junior to b a toffee so that next time u have no choice but to join us...hee
Old 09-09-2007, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

JWNY
Nope, the matches don't clash, bro.

The Everton-Man Utd match is on Sat 15 at 7 pm & the Chelsea-Blackburn match is on Sun 16 at 12.15 am.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1