The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-05-2020, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
IceFrog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
What game? U mean fake fr game or KC game?
FR, FL game haha, been awhile so I came back in to look see cause of CB.
KC trap has and will always be here to stay
Old 06-05-2020, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Playar1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for Rose from SE

Had a booking with this amazing SYT last week and I was glad that i did..
She is a hot young girl with a sexy figure and an easy going personality.. nice tattoos on her body and knows how to make a man happy.. she speaks good english and was laughing n smiling the whole time.

Rtf - I think so :-)
Old 06-05-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Quite A LOT chiongsters kana KC by FLs during this CB. They machiam tio Thai gong tao like that haizzzz. 555555 Its like you try chasing the wind but you can nv win. Please remember you fuck? Others also fuck. 555 you contact and message? Others also do the same. 5555 One mountain taller than another mountain + sky out there have another sky + hole inside got more holes for sure. 555555
Typically FL have tons of guys msging them, so FL just need to keep them engaged, maybe reply to them once a day or post something on line. I think just need some common sense la, they are not here to find real bf, they are only interested in repeat customers

Btw how u know many Bros kena KC this period? U know the okt?
Old 06-05-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 12
meatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to beholdmeatball123 is a splendid one to behold

FR for punch from mansion - https://sbf.rocks/showthread.ph...hlight=mansion

Location - 7/10 Central hotel with small toilet
Looks - 8/10 Resemble photo but not SYT and she actually chinese thai but cannot speak chinese.
Body - 7/10 slim and tight
Boobs - 7/10 a bit of sag but else all good and good sized
Shower - 7/10 shower alone because the toilet really small
BBBJ - 8/10 Good no teething but will stop when you are hard . (i like it longer)
FJ - 8/10 Good for the situation now.
RTF : Maybe

P.S: She's offer massage options in between as she was a masseuse.
Old 07-05-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
As always, for me to know for you to explore.
If I were to guess: you saw a lot of gifts in the FL room that other guys bought
Old 07-05-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quite A LOT chiongsters kana KC by FLs during this CB. They machiam tio Thai gong tao like that haizzzz. 555555 Its like you try chasing the wind but you can nv win. Please remember you fuck? Others also fuck. 555 you contact and message? Others also do the same. 5555 One mountain taller than another mountain + sky out there have another sky + hole inside got more holes for sure. 555555
Cant agree more with this. No names involved, quite a current FL.. which I bonked LINE me one day, asked me to go out. So drove to meet her, bought her to some food court to eat. Then walked pass a Japanese restaurant, asked me why I didn't bought her to here. I replied "You said nice food, the food court food not bad what, you also enjoyed". Say wanna go shopping, I fine excuses say dangerous la got virus and blah blah.. Inside my heart, think limpei cum lan meh, spend $160 can fuck her liao why spend more than that amount... Go back safer, faster send her back...She did tried to hint me to get her something but I just ignored and told her, can.. private job i pay you more. She dont want, I also dont want lor. Before she went back, booked her last round.. whack her gao lat
Old 07-05-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 9
freqvibr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfreqvibr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Rtf Lucky from RL.

Itchy leh so go and find her since tried before alr. When greeted by her she remember me even though i only find her once. Key is she remember my name and that i was with her and Rina previously. Ask me why never arrange tarma again. Haha. Just coming off work, only can tahan 1 girl leh.

This time just focus solely on her, the making out, blowjob and fuck was even more steam as we really are like lovers who just want devour each other. Hope got chance to rtf again. Really great experience. now drenched in sweat and limpy tired.

Thanks OKT
Old 07-05-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlborolights View Post
Cant agree more with this. No names involved, quite a current FL.. which I bonked LINE me one day, asked me to go out. So drove to meet her, bought her to some food court to eat
How to do that? This is all before CB? Nowadays and past one month already, can only tar pao food.
Old 07-05-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
How to do that? This is all before CB? Nowadays and past one month already, can only tar pao food.
Before CB, end of March
Old 07-05-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 11
Wan90Wan is one of the Best!Wan90Wan is one of the Best!Wan90Wan is one of the Best!

Why the FL price all maintain same even the girl have already almost 2 mths here ????

OKT Should Give Discount During CB Period Tull 1st June
Old 07-05-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
exodus10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wei38 View Post
Plan visit her soon. Now need change plan
Siao liao went for her last month
Old 07-05-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wan90Wan View Post
Why the FL price all maintain same even the girl have already almost 2 mths here ????

OKT Should Give Discount During CB Period Tull 1st June
Because geylang legal house is close during cb period. So don think that will give discount. If OKT never up the price, that you have to thank them.
Old 07-05-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
xbonkster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bowie - TRL (7/5)

Really like the location as usual, quiet and discreet.

Looks: Similar to photos, pretty with makeup and fair skin

Boobs: Natural Bs with good nips. Had alot of fun fondling and playing with them

Personality: Very bubbly and loves to smile and joke around. Great personality

BBBJ: Very good suction and alot of effort put into it

GFE: High, enjoyed cuddling and chit-chat in between session

FJ: Intense, tried all positions and she would thrust her hips to go along with the mood as well. Great tits and ass. Would rtf
Old 08-05-2020, 01:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
crownempire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Apple from Mansion

Looks:8/10
Boobs:8/10(perky boobs)
Bbbj:9/10
Fj:9/10(very hardworking)
Old 08-05-2020, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Stable - Rolly Polly

FR for Nut.

Can consider myself regular Liao with Nut and OKT Rolly Polly as this is my 5th visit to his stable. First visit for Song and 4 times for Nut. 😅

Msg OKT... As usual OKT was swift in his reply. Gave me the location. This time change of location also in central area.

Arrived 45 mins early to recce the place first. Had few smokes while waiting for my slot. OKT then msg me and gave me directions to enter the hotel and went up the room. I somehow like the challenge of this cat and mouse game evading the hotel front desk staff and going up the room. Like James Bond penetrating the enemy's lines.😁 And then again just like my past visits to the previous hotels where Bro Rolly Polly put up his girls, my latest escapade goin up Nut's room was a breeze. Have to give credit to Rolly Polly for this. 👍👍👍

Since Nut is already familiar with me, and we need no introduction to each other, I quickly went in her room after she opened the door. New hotel room was bit smaller than the previous hotel rooms. Told Nut I can shower alone since the toilet is very small.

After I finished showering, she then showered and the first action begins.

BBBJ - 9/10

For the first shot, I told Nut, I just need a BBBJ and CIM. She proceeded and I initiated to 69 her at the same time.. After almost 25 mins of her karaoke my Mic, I shot my load in her mouth. Not a single cum was wasted, all ended in her mouth. 😊

Waited for energy to replenished, and also for Nut to finish her dinner, we also chat about the present situation now in Singapore and Thailand. Nut offered a massage but I declined.

2nd shot.

Told Nut, I'm now ready for 2nd round. Gave me the usual BBBJ and I just loves the slurping sounds she made while doin it.

She then cowride me and I could sense she was squirming with wetness and at the same time , I sucked on her cute nipples.

Told her then to lie down, and I painted her for a full 10 mins. Could feel she was already wet. Pumped her missionary, and during early stage of frenching, she told me , my cigarette smell was quite strong even after washing with Listerine. Out of respect for her , I didn't continue to French her, and also I felt that I have frenched her enough during my past visits. Truth be told, I think I smoked nearly 5 sticks earlier before goin up to meet Nut hence the strong nicotine smell. Continued pumping her before I pulled out my rod and I told her I wanted to paint her again. She agreed and I gave her 5 minutes of another good painting. By then can already smell her pussy juice during my 2nd painting. I inserted my rod again and pumped her missionary. As usual her moans sounds genuine. Can feel my energy bit punctured, told Nut to just give a BBBJ and CIM to finish off the session. While she was doin that, rubbed my fingers on her clit. My finger felt sticky due to her pussy juice. After nearly 10 mins of her BBBJ me, unloaded all into her mouth.

Rest for awhile before I bade goodbye to Nut.

Overall - 9/10 for Nut once again for her top service and 5 🌟 🌟 🌟🌟🌟 stars to Bro Rolly Polly for his usual great customer service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1