The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2011, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12154 / Power: 24
shctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond repute
Turning 40 soon; start to become TIKO. (猪哥)

Dear fellow cheongsters....

I found out that recently I become very TIKO; and I do not know why that is happening.

Last time hor; when I walk on the street I only look in front. Nowaday I look at woman breast or legs etc. Sibei TIKO.

Any one have same experience?

Anyway to reduce the urge to become too 猪哥?

Worst of all.... I start to subscribe to 猪哥亮 hokkien chanel with SCV?

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTEwMTA2MTI4.html
Owe 2nd rd - Lookingaround, kopigaogao, MikeCarl, 222nge, undergroundtree, Jay Chou, Hamka, exactmatxspeed, solopop, aurahiongka, ejectjoy; loneyheart, randily, bigbirdbird, Botakhead2, and few others - no space to write in signature but recorded.
Old 14-07-2011, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of
Re: Turning 40 soon; start to become TIKO. (猪哥)

I read it somewhere many years ago about why older men are attracted to younger girls instead of women of similar age or older.

Some of the reasons are visual appearance and personality. We often like younger girls for many reasons, sometimes it's teaching them things cos they are much more open to learn from an older man, sometimes it's their youthful looks and body, fun loving personality or a combination of all of these factors plus more. From a classical Chinese science and philosophy as well as traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) viewpoints, there is also an energetic (Chi:气) quality - Yin and Yang (阴阳) aspects of how contrary forces are interconnected and interdependent in the natural world and how they give rise to each other in turn. When we get older, our Yang Chi (阳气) energy decreases and off balanced and this Chi level can only be well balanced by a younger womans abundant Yin Chi (阴气). Short translation: "采阴补阳”之说相信男性能够从女性性高潮时的分泌液 (“女精”、“阴精”) 中获得去病延年的补益.

Anyway, younger girls tend to be hotter. It's a fact of life also la.

Old 14-07-2011, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
alvinskoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shctaw View Post

I found out that recently I become very TIKO; and I do not know why that is happening.

Last time hor; when I walk on the street I only look in front. Nowaday I look at woman breast or legs etc. Sibei TIKO.

I also when I almost 40! Now 46 always look at mei mei top to bottom.
Sometime cannot tahan; go GL to release.
Old 14-07-2011, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Dear TS,

Welcume to the TIKO club... Man are man la.........
Old 14-07-2011, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

I am in Tiko club too.
Old 14-07-2011, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12154 / Power: 24
shctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond repute

I think TIKO and SIBEI TIKO got different.

Nowaday I very TIKO. MILF, SYT, Fatty FL.... anything without a dick I all makan.

Must ask my family doctor. Maybe I am mutating...my new name is

XXX Men
Owe 2nd rd - Lookingaround, kopigaogao, MikeCarl, 222nge, undergroundtree, Jay Chou, Hamka, exactmatxspeed, solopop, aurahiongka, ejectjoy; loneyheart, randily, bigbirdbird, Botakhead2, and few others - no space to write in signature but recorded.
Old 14-07-2011, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

me had tis sympton for very long liao, doctor say cant be cured anymore
Old 14-07-2011, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 18
Doran Gray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear All Tiko Members,

Me oredi a permanent but secret member of Tiko Club eons ago. If me dun c a pussy every few days, sure got headache one.

Then, me wise personal Tiko doctor will prescribed a pussy for me to cure it...........with his nurse! But sometimes, one muz go and find your own pussy hor ( and wife dun count).

Dun ask for me doctor's name or clinic...wait, he get his licence suspended!
Anyway, those Tiko bros from the good old days of Executive or Dragon Spa, Leisure Spa sure knows this old 60's yo doctor who likes and would be the first in line to "chiong" the new gals there!

Shissss.....

Cheers,
Doran
(A pussy a day, keeps the doctor away!?)

Doran's Legacy : It doesn't matter the pussy is black or white, as long as it grips the dick!
Old 14-07-2011, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 13
eRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

LOL.. bro don't worry it's normal lah.. we're all man wat. also u only turn TIKO when reach 40 arr.. quite "abnormal" liao lor.. ask all the bros here, when they become quite TIKO and finally extreme TIKO.. LOL.. i think we will be surprised at the results hehe..

life is short, have fun while you can..
Old 14-07-2011, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Huh

Me too .... but this has been with me more than 20 years liao ... didnt know been tiko must see doctor or something to do with age lei

But ... somehow me do agree with Bro IK on the young girl thing. I Everytime require a fair bit of nice touch or a good bj on my twin didi for him to wake up even with fresh faces

....... but recently laid a 19yo and to my surprise my didi perform like he is only 18 ... lol

BTW bro shctaw, to reduce the urge to become too 猪哥 ... easy. When the supply is low, demand goes up - so when you increase the supply, the demand will drop
Old 14-07-2011, 08:08 PM
Samster

Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by see see only View Post
............ but recently laid a 19yo and to my surprise my didi perform like he is only 18 ... lol
Well worth the enduring effort and KC, huh?
We just need to fine tune our mindset to their wavelength
More to come, more to come! Soon the "yin chi" will travel up and you will look like early 30s...
Old 14-07-2011, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 20
sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!

Haiz, how come I am so difference from the rest of bros. Instead of being more tiko, I losing the urge to bonk or get tired easily after a round
Old 14-07-2011, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Quote:
Try watching more Gay dvd
Old 15-07-2011, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunzi View Post
Haiz, how come I am so difference from the rest of bros. Instead of being more tiko, I losing the urge to bonk or get tired easily after a round
Dear bro sunzi,

I believe the following should help your situation

Cordyceps and Ginseng Tonic Soup with Black Chicken (冬虫夏草泡参黑鸡汤)
Old 15-07-2011, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunzi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by see see only View Post
Cordyceps and Ginseng Tonic Soup with Black Chicken (冬虫夏草泡参黑鸡汤)
冬虫夏草 - If you buy those expansive grade, boil with slim meat over a bowl (rice bowl not soup bowl) is GOOOOOO!! Like a Space Shuttle Solid Rocket Boosters!
or
Ubi Jaga or Tongkiat Ali
Take 2 in the morning and 2 at night as a daily supplement
Take 3 half-hour before sexxion but break up the capsule and consume with the powder for faster effect. If you take with capsule, it takes about an hour or more for absortion.
As Malays Ramuan traditional herbs are mostly very heaty type. Drink more water.
I been searching for Indian herbs boosters but so far nothing came out in my research report.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1