The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2005, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Arriving in BKK - 14 Aug

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrus
krung thep pai mai dai leaw.
Pii tamai mai dai leaw...Pai kor dai!!!!
Old 17-08-2005, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
handsome2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mr Romance
u are the pi chai not me, I dun stay in the thai's gal house leh. I dun have anyone to drive me around leh. I think I am real newbie instead of u, just see the date I joined.
For CM2, is just to pick-up and not whether is good or not. Or the music is good or not. Now the band is from former Santika. But one thing, now there are many young and pretty gals. Those fresh U's graduates are there to earn pt money. That is why I recommend to bros here in case they could not get booking when they really need. CM2 is just an additional point of picking up. Now the gals is much better as I have went there personally 2 weeks ago. Young n pretty. The price is can be as cheap as 2k bahts for overnight if u are lucky.
Old 17-08-2005, 11:02 AM
ah bill

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsome2000
Mr Romance
u are the pi chai not me, I dun stay in the thai's gal house leh. I dun have anyone to drive me around leh. I think I am real newbie instead of u, just see the date I joined.
For CM2, is just to pick-up and not whether is good or not. Or the music is good or not. Now the band is from former Santika. But one thing, now there are many young and pretty gals. Those fresh U's graduates are there to earn pt money. That is why I recommend to bros here in case they could not get booking when they really need. CM2 is just an additional point of picking up. Now the gals is much better as I have went there personally 2 weeks ago. Young n pretty. The price is can be as cheap as 2k bahts for overnight if u are lucky.
Bro Handsome2000

Seem like there are good quality at CM2 as you have mentioned. Will go to hunt during my next trip instead from message parlour and KTV lounge. Actually i went to CM2 two years ago and noticed there were alot of darker skin gal probably issan but not much fairer skin TG. They seem to be more interested with the farang too. Anyway, still managed to hook up gal who claim to be working as a secretary around mid 20s and can speak fairly good english. Finally settled for 2.5k but she has to leave before 8pm...dunno why and i never bother to ask. Surprised ,she turn out to be a good fxxx and solid bbbj i received. Good memory..keke
Old 18-08-2005, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 22
cyrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
Pii tamai mai dai leaw...Pai kor dai!!!!
Satang mood leaw. Hai phom dai mai lar ...
Old 18-08-2005, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Til nw I still could not understand wat is so great about CM2...U will realise they are playing the same music all over & over again...& I truly miss Rao2 leh...

U n your cb rao2.... does the management pay u to advertise here??? That place sucks, crap place, pitch dark, can't even c the ger. The drinks r expensive. The gers r avg. What attracts u there??? Cos 1 of your favor ger there???
Old 18-08-2005, 12:32 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
Life is like peasant. u suan pples. pples suan u vice-versa. Take it easy bro. I'm not targeting anything. Don't be so suspicious lah. kekekeke.

Suan means suan, f means f. N when u r stating the fact y bother explaining?? Target him with fact dun worry.....
Old 18-08-2005, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsome2000
Mr Romance
For CM2, is just to pick-up and not whether is good or not. Or the music is good or not.
No need to explain to him, has pretty gers also no use, cos he has a master in BKK. When u can't do much, u will normally put the blame on something. Just like I condemn Rao2..... but the truth is rao2 sucks. Anyone here disagree with me except the long time advertiser, Romance????
Old 18-08-2005, 01:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
U-Need is stuck in moderation for some time to come

The Pent and Exotica have better girls than Rao, however the price is slightly higher. Alternatively, you could go to Sukumvit 33 and try out the club there. There is one with a japanese name at 3th floor, forgotten about the name, where you pay BT10,000 for 2 bottles of JDs, 4 Fxxk and the good thing is it is for a period of six months...........Cheers Happy cheonging
Old 18-08-2005, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Arriving in BKK - 14 Aug

agree that Rao2 sux.
Overrated and small compared to other big classy clubs like Exotica, Pegasus. Quality of gals also overrated probably 'cos very dark.

Noted that some obsession here with the number 2 as bros here (maybe promoted heavily by subtle promoters) seem to frequent places like Rao2, CM2, Colonze2, CP2. Is it 'cos 2nd outlet have higher overheads so need lots of promotional activities?
Old 19-08-2005, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
No need to explain to him, has pretty gers also no use, cos he has a master in BKK. When u can't do much, u will normally put the blame on something. Just like I condemn Rao2..... but the truth is rao2 sucks. Anyone here disagree with me except the long time advertiser, Romance????
I know lah...Rao2 will never beat NEP...
Old 19-08-2005, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 21
ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I know lah...Rao2 will never beat NEP...
Sounds like the two of you are promoting your own establishments......you must be partners there right?...........hahahaha

NEP......Naemlo Entertainment Plaza
Roa2.....Romance2

Old 19-08-2005, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanChwee
Sounds like the two of you are promoting your own establishments......you must be partners there right?...........hahahaha

NEP......Naemlo Entertainment Plaza
Roa2.....Romance2
Muahahaha..tats a good one....So NatarEE is yours rite since u like to "CHANCHWEE" there....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1