The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-12-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbonk View Post
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=757214

wow this 2 looks delicious,anyone tried yet?
You try this one liao, you pm me
If same same posted photos, I am IN!
Old 20-12-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
After blacklist this well know bad reputation stable rollypollyman for more then 1 year decided to try again as his girls are the most free and able to get when required..LOL

FL is Far and age is stated 22. As usual for this OKT lie again, talk to her she is 30 year old no wonder look so old.

Communication: 7/10 Good English compare to other thai
Looks: Discount 30% still 7/10
Body: Slim with 0 fat and tall. 9/10
Boobs:5/10. Cup A become Cup C...WTF. Slight sag but very soft
BBBJ: 8/10 Quite good
FJ: 8/10 Accommodating
Painting: 7/10 Enjoy Painting
Finger: Never Try
CIM: Pre Alert OKT to this FL stating I want CIM in case of any communication breakdown. When ask her for CIM she said NO! Boss everything say can and she say she tell boss no CIM already....WTF..again this poor reputation OKT cheated me say can CIM. I bo cham and ask her bbbj and purposely gave CIM...she spit out and run to toilet vomit...Clearly she is not into CIM and the OKT say can...

Towels: New and I am the only customer of the day at 3pm...She stated she have very little customer per day and max 3 only...

Lucky I only book for 1 shot as I do not trust this OKT. Seems I make the right choice. Having small talks and she and other FL have very little customer and will not come back to SG again as never earn money. I told her that RPman is a bad OKT and not much people in SBF will come to his stable. After the deed msg and screw the OKT and he boasted his rep in SBF is good and have many customers...LOL. Senior bros here, do you all feel like laughing your balls off? Hahaha..anyway putting RPman into permanent ban . Bad experience with this OKT but he make by day by giving me the above joke that makes me laugh till now.
I would say if try this OKT sometime depend on luck.

I have tired his stable few times previously as he offer the cheapest Fxxk, sometimes really good(i seldom write FR as lazy) and sometimes suck.
Sot it really depend on your luck.

anyway, enjoy ourselves since life is short.
Old 20-12-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
hammerma is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Fr for Pond from Rollypolly
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=756416

OKT: 10/10 very funny, prompt and precise with his replies

Looks: 7.5/10, darker than photos, but still pretty, look like minah

Body: 8/10, curvy type, not fat, right curves

Boobs: 9/10 just the way i like it, D cups

French: tongue fight all the way.

BBBJ: 10/10 very hardworking, wont stop till u say so, good suction balls licking and dt

FJ: 9/10: able to do multiple postions, doggy is the best whereby u can spank that perky ass.

AJ: 9/10 really tight, love the way i pound her with that meaty ass

GFE: 10/10: cuddles u like her bf, holds your hands and speaks to u softly.

RTF: yes will be back for her soon
Old 20-12-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
After blacklist this well know bad reputation stable rollypollyman for more then 1 year decided to try again as his girls are the most free and able to get when required..LOL

FL is Far and age is stated 22. As usual for this OKT lie again, talk to her she is 30 year old no wonder look so old.

Communication: 7/10 Good English compare to other thai
Looks: Discount 30% still 7/10
Body: Slim with 0 fat and tall. 9/10
Boobs:5/10. Cup A become Cup C...WTF. Slight sag but very soft
BBBJ: 8/10 Quite good
FJ: 8/10 Accommodating
Painting: 7/10 Enjoy Painting
Finger: Never Try
CIM: Pre Alert OKT to this FL stating I want CIM in case of any communication breakdown. When ask her for CIM she said NO! Boss everything say can and she say she tell boss no CIM already....WTF..again this poor reputation OKT cheated me say can CIM. I bo cham and ask her bbbj and purposely gave CIM...she spit out and run to toilet vomit...Clearly she is not into CIM and the OKT say can...

Towels: New and I am the only customer of the day at 3pm...She stated she have very little customer per day and max 3 only...

Lucky I only book for 1 shot as I do not trust this OKT. Seems I make the right choice. Having small talks and she and other FL have very little customer and will not come back to SG again as never earn money. I told her that RPman is a bad OKT and not much people in SBF will come to his stable. After the deed msg and screw the OKT and he boasted his rep in SBF is good and have many customers...LOL. Senior bros here, do you all feel like laughing your balls off? Hahaha..anyway putting RPman into permanent ban . Bad experience with this OKT but he make by day by giving me the above joke that makes me laugh till now.
Don't believe OKT recommend bro. They recommend like wet market shop owner. They will said this is very fresh and good. If said no, then no business already.
Old 20-12-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Por

First time I engage rollypolly stable. The experience overall is good.

Okt: 9/10 very responsive, instructions were clear and prompt
Location: 5/10 quite an inconvenient area not a lot of public transport and parking spaces. Not the most discreet too
Room: 9/10 small but cosy, nice lobby though
Looks: 7/10 first glance she wasn’t pleasant looking at all, like a very young grandma type of looks but she looks much better as I look at her longer.
Boobs: 8/10 all natural D cup. Those very soft type. Shape wise a little droopy but normal with real tits.
Body: 8/10 she is petite but proportions are good.
Skin: 8/10 she looks fair for a Thai. Has a very big tattoo on her back
Bbbj: 9/10 for someone who is first time in this line, her bbbj is better than 80% of the girls I tried. A lot of pattern and slurpy sounds.
AR: 5/10 it was very brief and I don’t think she targeted the hole as much
Fj: 9/10 the other FRs are quite accurate. She is a sex goddess in bed. Very responsive but my tool was too big and she was in a bit of pain. Action packed and very cheeky.
Gfe: 7/10 find her more like a FB than a girlfriend type because she was quite talkative and funny, not as sensual and romantic.

Overall it was a very enjoyable session but it seems a bit bizarre too because she kept talking to me in Korean when I already said I don’t speak Korean.

Her mannerisms and feel reminded me of an absolute legendary gem I tried more than 10 years ago. For old bird bros who tried a girl called “balloon” from now defunct stable - slimflix, I would say Por’s attitude is 90% like her.
Old 20-12-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Noobmaster666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Amy from basil leaves

Yesterday is her last day. Lookwise im not attracted to her but what i like is her cheerfull attitude.
Fj: 7/10
Bbbj: 8/10
CIM: 10/10 this is what i like about her. She continue sucking after cumming.
Old 20-12-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

I just completed another Good cim mission with this big (.(.) zoey from Emmanuelle.
@ http://www.emmanuelle.cc

You have to take this big (.(.) with super cim finishing Zoey.

Big (.(.) zoey real person very present Looking, ( For me).and Shaved pussy. ( Plus Bonus for me)

Target locked before 1 hrs.
No Booking for Firing Range.

Reached firing range earlier.

WPNS' Checklist
Massage- NA
HandJob-NA
Painting- Yes
CIM-YES!!x2
COB-NA
COF- NA
FJ- NA
AR-NA
AJ- NA
BBBJ-√
Kissing - No
SWALLOW- I think she do for me.
Check - She is 100% Lady.

Big (.(.) zoey is quite good in her English speaking.
Big (.(.) zoey s short at 1.55m ( slightly shorter than me)and petite size.
This zoey got a big perky ass for doggie lover

Aircraft wash was fast,as I took my own wash since she taken hers.

Went into firing range, awaits for Big (.(.) zoey to attack with her simple licking of nipples, and allowed me to suck her (.(.), with light brown nipple.

Big (.(.) Zoey is fast attacker, foreplay abit, and attacked my Gun right away, and turned into Hot mode.

I fingering Big (.(.) zoey till she wet,

While, Big (.(.) zoey gave me her best deep DT BBBJ

Big (.(.) Ling's BBBJ skill is those slow and gentle type. She can do deep throat but not for long.

I unloaded one big load of HEI into her wet mouth

Big (.(.) zoey did a last drop suction with vacuum effect till last drop.
She swallow it in front of me before she exited the room and rushed for toilet for her mouth cleaning process.

Big (.(.) Zoey like to tease me, and aroused her naked body, rubba here and rubba there with her boobs to lure me into round 2.
I should not go into part 2 as it is more DT BBBJ and CIM with last drop of HEI sucked.

Massage- No. Maybe Upon request.

CIM – YESSSSS X 2

HJ- yes but I dun like HJ

Kissing: NA. I skipped it today

COB : NA

AR: NO

AJ: NA

Fingering- Yes, She allows.

Cathbathe: Yes.

GFE : 8 /10 ( We are quite click )
Hard to find lady to click with me.

Mission 100% Satisfactory completed with 2 x CIM with another big (.(.) SYT.

Overall : 82~84/100 with Swallow for 1st round.

Damage : As stated + Tips + 2 Taxi fare

RTF –100% Yes, while I seeking for another C (.(.) target for my CIM and Swallowing.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 20-12-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
masbms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys,

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=751562.

Please avoid this OKT. Such a scam, booked Miko but another girl turned up. When asked for the girl which I booked. Her attitude totally changed and she chased me out. Msg OKT he keep saying you go inside the room means you are okay with the girl. I was totally lost. Just avoid this stable. Bad experience
Old 20-12-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
juzmax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterpoloGuru View Post
So any FR? Don't mind me saying so but your personal issue of being stupid isn't actually interesting. I also don't know why you warn us about her character when we're not here to look for wife but to pay money for a slut to fuck and kam lanjiao good. So service and body good or not?
FR was written on 2nd Dec iirc. Her service is good. You can search for it if you want

The reason I wrote about it is because I know she added some bros too.

Stupid or not, doesn't matter as long as it's a calculated risk. Their work is not glamorous and they are putting themselves at risk daily while working. Treating them with a little respect won't hurt.
Old 20-12-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
Amazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of light

KitKat - RL - https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=756801

I personally love the location, if you are not driving then I am not sure how you are going to get there though.

Small sized, fake big boobs, fair skinned and surgically enhanced eyes and nose.

She is friendly, english is good.

She is a baeuty (enhanced though) just that how I wish her boobs were real. Haiz why so difficult to find natural and do AJ? I kinda miss Bella RL.

AJ was missionary, nothing eventful, just another fuck. It was not too bad. Probably will RTF if I can't find any natural boobies with AJ.

I'll just add in some slightly older fucks, the girls have gone though but would like to highlight how good RL is. Great service, beautiful girls so far.

-------------------

$160/90/2+AJ $30 - Bella

Remember I said how I missed Bella? There she is, although alot meatier in person her boobs are to die for. E cups at least with AJ I can tell you it is a good fuck.

I did 2 styles of ass fucking, missionary and doggy. The first time I fucked her pussy I CIM, that was a good feeling.

She is friendly, speaks good english, was a pre-school assistant or something. Kinda cute. One of the better fucks I've had in 2019.

Finally, an overated fuck
------------------

$200/90/2 - Purple

Purple came to our shores twice, I missed her the first time and then when I saw her I grabbed the chance.

She looks 90% similar to her pics. Fair skinned, 1.65m tall, slim. I fucked her missionary and took some time to cum.

Fake boobs, very hard. The problem with her is she talks too much haha. About her travels, bfs, Europe.

Or maybe I didn't have the chemistry with her. Whatever it is, for $200 she is highly overpriced and her service is overated.
Old 20-12-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
juzmax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cforfun View Post
Fuck and forget bro. When i was much younger i had the same mistake as well. Lent out a few thousands and the money never came back. Nowadays i wont even ask them for their contact. Just fk and forget. Most of them want to keep their private life private anyway. i believe there is no best FL, only better FLs. No need to waste time and money on KC game. If want KC can go thai disco.
Never go to Thai disco before. Heard from my friends the girls will want you to buy flowers and usually cost several hundreds per night.
Old 20-12-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Boizz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

T003 Mint FR

OKT: Convenient booking great location 👍

Looks: 7.5/10, petite but not syt

Body: 8/10, petite! Natural boobs just the way I like it.

French: yes

BBBJ: 8/10 hardworking finished 2nd shot cim in bathroom.

FJ: 9/10: should try her cowgirl.. Able to do different positions.

GFE: 8/10: cuddles in between shot. Very nice lady please treat her well.

Rtf: worth to RTF.
Old 20-12-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Natan123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Basil leaves Elva FR

OKT: 10/10 fast and to the point

Looks: 8.5/10 slightly tanner than photos, the usual thai colour

Body: 9/10 slim and no fats, nice smooth round butt

Boobs: 9/10 au natural and not saggy, great tit to nibble

French: NA, no feel for it today, just a couple of kisses to get things going

BBBJ: 10/10 never stop at all, just keep going. Somemore its the very slow sensual kind that can feel the inside lip walls just clinging like suction

FJ: 9/10: did multiple positions, best is doggy if u want to hear her sweet moans, missionary if u wanna see her face when drilling

GFE: 8/10: cuddles and hold your hands, speaking with sultry soft voice
Old 20-12-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

WaterpoloGuru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by juzmax View Post
Stupid or not, doesn't matter as long as it's a calculated risk. Their work is not glamorous and they are putting themselves at risk daily while working. Treating them with a little respect won't hurt.
Of course stupid or not doesn't matter but you chose to publicise it. So who knows what you want. As for respect, you're the one washing your dirty linen in public and releasing her private details. I know how to treat whores. Like whores. It's a business transaction. No need to hang around like some schoolboy after my lanjiao got sucked. It's none of my business and neither do I care what they do when they are not with me. So far I didn't get blacklisted by any whore or pimp on LINE. Thanks for FR. Will try. Sorry you got blacklisted by her.
Old 20-12-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
japamayhem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tarma FR for Cake and Mo from LOVEAFFAIR

Both of them are really high gfe types who really knows how to take care of you, both syts, service up there, mo gives a damn good massage, and cakes bbbj is really ranked with one the best. Will rtf them individually soon. Both are really gems
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1