The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayF View Post
Lol bro. I was thinking of visiting the trashed hospital come Sep along with the usual. I am a bit of history buff.

Tell you all what. I fuck a ghost I post FR ok?
Greetings,

About three weeks ago, two dancers from Lollipop died tragically, one committed suicide and her friend drowned in a pool due to epileptic seizures! You should visit Lollipop and conduct a seance to communicate with them! I'll buy the ladydrinks for them!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 04-05-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Greetings,

About three weeks ago, two dancers from Lollipop died tragically, one committed suicide and her friend drowned in a pool due to epileptic seizures! You should visit Lollipop and conduct a seance to communicate with them! I'll buy the ladydrinks for them!
Hey norice,

Would you share their names in PM? Otherwise it is okay.

Lollipop bar is a bar very dear to me, lots of memories.
Old 04-05-2018, 03:30 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Hey norice,

Would you share their names in PM? Otherwise it is okay.

Lollipop bar is a bar very dear to me, lots of memories.
Actually Lollipop lost 3 girls in a week. One had appendicitis but did not tell anyone about it and passed away on her way back to her province.

Cristine hanged herself.

Gemma was with a monger using the pool at Phoenix hotel when she had an epiletic seizure. The monger thought she was playing around and it was too late when he realised she was having trouble. She was already gone when they pulled her out from the pool.
Old 04-05-2018, 03:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bad Boy bar and Rhapsody bar were raided last weekend.
Raiding party were from Manila. Looks like the raids are coming back as prior to these raids had some white women visiting these 2 bars and talking to the girls.
These white women are still in town and had gone "bar-hopping" past few days. So expect another raid after they submit their reports.
Old 04-05-2018, 08:00 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
Bad Boy bar and Rhapsody bar were raided last weekend.
Raiding party were from Manila. Looks like the raids are coming back as prior to these raids had some white women visiting these 2 bars and talking to the girls.
These white women are still in town and had gone "bar-hopping" past few days. So expect another raid after they submit their reports.
Greetings,

I don't think those white women caused the raids, NBI wants piece of the pie in Angeles! Since the election will be forthcoming, NBI needs to increase their budget!

Old 04-05-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Greetings,

I don't think those white women caused the raids, NBI wants piece of the pie in Angeles! Since the election will be forthcoming, NBI needs to increase their budget!
You dare to doubt the Mayor? Fyi the NBI reports to her.
Joke aside...... I tend to believe the Mayor's posts as she has been feeding us accurate info always...... unlike some fake news mongers.
Old 04-05-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
Actually Lollipop lost 3 girls in a week. One had appendicitis but did not tell anyone about it and passed away on her way back to her province.

Cristine hanged herself.

Gemma was with a monger using the pool at Phoenix hotel when she had an epiletic seizure. The monger thought she was playing around and it was too late when he realised she was having trouble. She was already gone when they pulled her out from the pool.
Thanks MAYOR for this info.

I know a Cris who goes by name of Grace.

I certainly hope shes not the one, it is saddening.
Old 05-05-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
JayF is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Greetings,

At least no one got chopped into bratwurst and wrapped up in bedsheets this time round.

Btw, thanks for rec Queens Hotel back in Feb.
Old 05-05-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Not supporters of AC
More like people who still love AC, and FFS, this thread is about AC.
Time to let those happy with AC continue so. ...
Alamak..
if You not supporter,
Whos the supporter?.

IMHO
To support doesn't need to take side.
Some negative feedbacks did serve it purposes. But should not come to the extent of just targeting any one(or group).

Every tread sure hv some "opposition" (individual or group) that making negatives comments or attacking someone
(Or group ). But one should not take it so hard.

And don't forget the "Ignore" button is
always there right.

My two centavo.
Old 05-05-2018, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 7
Leoman4848 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeoman4848 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There's no rules one should go here or there. Its really for each individual
to SPEND THEIR OWN MONIES whichever they like.

Not that A should follow B, if and when B say this place is good.

Really, for those who just want "to disagreed" what another do,
I suggest you eat your rice out of your own bowl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Not supporters of AC

More like people who still love AC, and FFS, this thread is about AC.

Not BKK, not Japan and not Shanghai

Did somebody say ..

Propaganda ? Oh boy.

That's funny.

Time to let those happy with AC continue so. ...
Old 05-05-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Now can support new SBF sponsor...

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=689898

wonder how you rate the gals?

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 05-05-2018 at 02:59 PM.
Old 05-05-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Greeting guys...

I have not been in AC for ages due to work commitment and as a matter of fact, I have not visited SBF as frequently after they change the website address.

To be honest, I went through several pages back to catch up what is happening with AC because I really miss it...

Keep up the posting and keep new information coming... who knows, I get a chance to pop in...
Old 06-05-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post
Not here to argue with you, but wanna ask you a question.

For 3600 peso (about ~$100 SGD), for basically ST (since most girls are 'runners') is still worth pay for flight/hotel/travel to AC, and have to hunt/compete with Korean guys for the very limited gems available there?

If put all the money and effort to travel, why not go somewhere have way more gems to choose, better value, and less competition? And also better food than Jollibee. I would rather go KL, HK, BKK, Pattaya, even JB, Batam, JKT and Japan over AC.
I found the best value in Jakarta. For (32usd) 35k idr, I got good girls for 45 minutes all in at Hotel Travel. Not short, not fat, not models, just normal young girls with pre child birth nice bodies.
Old 08-05-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
I found the best value in Jakarta. For (32usd) 35k idr, I got good girls for 45 minutes all in at Hotel Travel. Not short, not fat, not models, just normal young girls with pre child birth nice bodies.
Which year it Is.
(32usd) = 35k idr,¿¿¿
Even add one more 0 also can't be near.
Old 10-05-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

Greetings,

Recently, Arcadia management hired three cute twenty years old girls from Cebu and they're ready to entertain not only Koreans but other Asians too! Just be aware that it's a rainy season in Angeles so protect yourselves at all times!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1