The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 21-07-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12306 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbornboi View Post
Imagine doing vasectomy and have a certificate that you can bring around so you can shoot around everywhere
Pro and con......

Pro: can raw CIP without worrying about pregnancy

Con: tends to raw CIP and may be more at risk of infected by sexual diseases from multiple sex partners
Old 21-07-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 14
speciallymine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspeciallymine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Yeah... same history here. Used to think bbbj is ok. Went for test and came back positive, luckily it was an easily treated std. Was in the US when started feeling something wrong so first went to a free std testing place. Went there and saw a lot of very weird people there: homeless, people wit fked up face maybe due to meth or other drug use and obvious prostitute etc, left straight away. Went to an expensive private clinic in the end. Nowadays will always ask for capped bj. the test came up to be $300 usd. I know in SGP the famous private clinic is SHIM clinic, they charge more than sgd 300 for testing.
Yes used to think BBBJ is ok. Till one of this MLs passed me STDs.

Was so worried for a few weeks. Finally went to test cuz the cheaper clinic need wait. End ip spent over 1k for test and treatment.

Nowadays dont take risk liao
Old 21-07-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!

Just wondering, how is it passed from the massage lady? Is it through their saliva of servicing other customers before? Or is it from the surroundings like maybe their towels or the bed or the massage oils that they use?
Old 21-07-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbornboi View Post
Imagine doing vasectomy and have a certificate that you can bring around so you can shoot around everywhere
That's what I'm doing. Show the hospital leave certificate with the diagnosis.

After that the girl will allow me to CIP.
Old 21-07-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasee View Post
the massage oils that they use
if ML just HJ an infected man with the same bottle
Old 21-07-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Allow me to sidetrack abit, i recalled during my last year as a active ns. I was stationed in Taiwan for a while. During the oversea deployment, my senior will often bring me to 1 of the massage salon on our weekend offdays. Took the train to taipei. Outskirts, got hotspring. Love the enviroment there.

As i often visit the salon, got a girl i was 22 she was 26. Regular customer of hers. Always get same room with her.

It was a clean massage, i often tipped her generously despite i am a NSF. However after a few months i said i wanna kana post back to Singapore liao. She offered herself to me. We had sex in the room RAW, she stripped her pants, panties, bra & uniform tee. We fucked raw. I didnt remember the details but a few years after my ord i went back to taiwan as a tourist. Shes no longer working there. She resigned 1-2 years after i return to sgp.
Old 21-07-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just wondering, how is it passed from the massage lady? Is it through their saliva of servicing other customers before? Or is it from the surroundings like maybe their towels or the bed or the massage oils that they use?
Can STDs Spread During Oral Sex?
Illustration of microbes imagined from inside a mouth
Yes. Many STDs and other infections are spread through oral sex. Anyone exposed to an infected partner can get an STD in the mouth, throat, genitals, or rectum. The risk of getting an STD or spreading an STD to others through oral sex depends on several things, including the particular STD, type of sex, and number of sex acts performed.

In general:

It is possible to get some STDs in the mouth or throat after giving oral sex to a partner who has a genital or anal/rectal STD.
It is possible to get certain STDs on the genitals and genital areas after receiving oral sex from a partner with a mouth or throat infection.
It is possible to have an STD in more than one area at the same time. For example, you can have an STD in the throat and the genitals.
Several STDs (i.e., syphilis, gonorrhea, and intestinal infections) that are transmitted by oral sex can spread in the body.
Oral sex involving the anus (or anilingus) can transmit hepatitis A and B. It also can transmit intestinal parasites like Giardia and bacteria like E.coli and Shigella.
If you have an STD, you might not know it because many STDs are symptomless. It is possible to spread STDs even when you don’t have any signs or symptoms.

https://www.cdc.gov/std/healthcomm/s...andoralsex.htm
Old 21-07-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Dont forget dirty towels too...

Source: https://www.asiaone.com/health/yes-y...nen-and-towels

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 21-07-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Oh.. I see. Then should other people who go for legitimate massages be careful of the massage oils they use? How would we know if the massage lady had already serviced an infected person. I don’t think it’s possible to realise until the infection happens right..

Now makes me more wary of going for massages and spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
if ML just HJ an infected man with the same bottle
Old 21-07-2022, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40403 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Exchange of body fluid from a infected player especially u have an opened wound
High risk like RAW BBJ Frenching Painting .... even CD not 100% safe
Old 21-07-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh.. I see. Then should other people who go for legitimate massages be careful of the massage oils they use? How would we know if the massage lady had already serviced an infected person. I don’t think it’s possible to realise until the infection happens right..

Now makes me more wary of going for massages and spa..
especially those oil drip massage (Shirodhara)

saw them collect into bottles

not sure recycle or not

but I guess they will reuse it

cos oil disposal damn expensive
Old 21-07-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 14
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute

I Kenna wart grown at my kukubird before. Went to National skin ctr doctor treated it with liquid nitrogen. I strongly believed the diseases are from the 2 spa I visited often. Not sure from the towel or the ML.
Old 21-07-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

I have not tried that before. But it is quite disgusting if they recycle the products used on someone’s body... I think I will only go for those reputable spa’s in hotels now..

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
especially those oil drip massage (Shirodhara)

saw them collect into bottles

not sure recycle or not

but I guess they will reuse it

cos oil disposal damn expensive
Old 21-07-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
Pro and con......

Pro: can raw CIP without worrying about pregnancy

Con: tends to raw CIP and may be more at risk of infected by sexual diseases from multiple sex partners
Oh most definitely. This is why if you only stick with 1 you can shoot as many times inside both party happy mah, unless you wanna fuck around condom is still the best
Old 24-07-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
bobby1975 is one of the Best!bobby1975 is one of the Best!bobby1975 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Dont forget dirty towels too...

Source: https://www.asiaone.com/health/yes-y...nen-and-towels
will dirty towel spread monkey pox also?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1