The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-01-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 770 / Power: 16
luckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried TT recently and FR for reference

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/tian-tian-massage/

Look : about 8.0 / 10. In my view, she looks pretty, similar to photo but slightly older. Estimate pre-milf.
Body : 7.5/10 slim and petite. Small frame with big boobs.
Boobs : 8/10. Est. C and nice to play.
Attitude : chatty and friendly. Dress in black lingerie. DIY.
GFE : high GFE.
Sensual : 7/10 Boobs rub every inch of body. FN for me.
Massage : 6/10 Average massage only. If you need more massage, better let her know.
Overall: I will give a 8/10. Service as per listed but may need to check with her. Very high playability and depending on your chemistry with her.
Old 16-01-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3815 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I already mentioned before she and that Carrot is very much over-hyped.

Anyway, thanks for taking the bullet.
lol cannot compare her with carrot leh. Carrot don't even have bad breath. Bad breath is auto fail in my books. Frenched with carrot so many times and she smells great every single time.
Old 16-01-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
She was my last tried ML for 2023.
Unfortunately, it ended with a whimp.

I also went to try her after seeing many glowing MRs.

I was a tad disappointed as she was clearly an auntie. No issues, but what turns me off was her yellowish teeth.

Worst was to come as I find she just want to do a fast food kind of service.
She don't allow me to roam her and only allow small soft kneads on her boobs. She got impatient when I took a long time to cum.
I released after sensing she was just not in the mood for service.
After shooting, she just rush off to the bathroom and wash.
There was still ample time and I didn't even get that lie beside me service.

Not sure about the comment she prefer older customers. I'm an old uncle and I certainly don't think she likes serving me.
I think its not that she would fall in love with old uncle, maybe she meant that she like old uncle cause its easier for fast food service.
Old 16-01-2024, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

How is MHT service? Never see much review about her
Old 16-01-2024, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6683 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post

I was a tad disappointed as she was clearly an auntie. No issues, but what turns me off was her yellowish teeth.

Worst was to come as I find she just want to do a fast food kind of service.
She don't allow me to roam her and only allow small soft kneads on her boobs. She got impatient when I took a long time to cum.
I released after sensing she was just not in the mood for service.
After shooting, she just rush off to the bathroom and wash.
There was still ample time and I didn't even get that lie beside me service.
i wouldnt classify Ruan Ruan as auntie altho she looks 30s. Given that she cant massage, or maybe lazy to massage as Blitzace mentioned, her routine is definitely short. So i was ok to have her lie with me for half hour n chat a bit, touch a bit.... but on my RTM visit, she decided not to allow zhut zhut .... so to me cut back service on rtm means no more rtm anymore... simple as that. Boobs how nicely shaped also no use.... btw i didnt detect bad breath (cos she doesnt kiss anyway).
Old 16-01-2024, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
buttsecks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one try ke le SM services before?
Old 16-01-2024, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Bro, for me, above average, worth for trying without disappointment
Old 16-01-2024, 08:14 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Vanilla service lah. But very young body as she is only 24. Nice boobs, nice butt, very smooth complexion. Dun expect much from her, only for syt lovers.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 16-01-2024, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Zhun bo? China's 公安 have no authority and legal powers to operate in Singapore.

The last time when the PRC authorities collaborated with SPF, it was SPF that conducted all the raids in Singapore and shared info with the PRC authorities on the suspected FLs/MLs, and the PRC authorities deployed people at the airports to pick up these girls on their arrival should they flee Singapore.

Additionally, the PRC authorities rounded up the people behind the scenes who were operating out of the PRC - the webmasters, agents, runners, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I heard the same from an ML as well. Whether legit or not, the girls will be more careful in accepting customers.

Consolidated short MR for these MLs.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-lisha/

Didn't managed to visit her when she was here last time as XLJ. Took over Lora's place so it was a familiar environment. Very good conversationalist and non existent massage. Once sensual starts, that is where she shines. Personally felt her sensual is quite off the roof compared to the current batch. A little smoky breath if bros here mind. Moving her to the top of my RTM list.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/tomato-massage/

New ML on a short trip testing local market. To return before CNY. Honestly no similarity to the pics posted, but above average looks. Great conversationalist and goofy. Great temper as well. She called when I arrived and while I had some trouble finding my way around, she was giggling instead of getting angry and impatient like others. Massage so so but her cat bath got feel. She got me hard before I turn around and at my age . Even Amei couldn't do that. Very huggy and truly sensuous girl, probably why I was so turned on. She has nice smooth skin and a svelte body. Will RTM.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-qian-qian/

Very new ML with no prior experience in this field. Looks as per pics and video. Pretty and yes with a huge D on her chest. Nice D btw, just her nips a little huge as well. Smooth and fair and rocking body. The only down side is she is very very green and she wears the jeans type shorts though sensual and roaming is above average. She took over previous 99 place. Also here for a short stint.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgyk View Post
2024 joke of the year!

I heard it weeks ago from a ML, I explained to her, she then said, ya, is very stupid to believe what her agent told her
Heard about this as well. Maybe this is why some girls decided to lie low and go back earlier for CNY anyway.
But if u ask me the working girls might not be the target this time, if not quite stupid for the rumours to go around and alert them while the usual sites appear to still be up and running. If they are being targeted will probably be a big operation whack many many.
I somehow this might be targeting more on laundering and money flows in and out of China hence the China side maybe can come and get some cooperation here so maybe is indirect hit instead.
Old 16-01-2024, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
In this case, all the more the ML should not block the bro. Can come back and blackmail him.

I think he just meant he accidentally cum on her body ba

Quite common but vanilla MLs can get really disgusted if you do
Haha maybe.
But if a good customer with chance of being a regular doesn’t make sense to cut off if just an “accident”. I have had my fair share of accidents before, sometimes shooting near their hair, shooting to their pillow, overflow etc but never meant to leh. They just laugh it off usually.
Old 16-01-2024, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

PSA: Guess who’s back?
Fan Club back in business soon
Stay tuned for ads and new wechat details
Old 16-01-2024, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
PSA: Guess who’s back?
Fan Club back in business soon
Stay tuned for ads and new wechat details
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/re-ba-massage/
Old 16-01-2024, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
WINWIN88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Looks like Angel is back? 🤔😍
Old 16-01-2024, 09:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Person look like photo. Massage very on the point. Visited her one time. Not really that vanilla like what other mention. Based on experience, should be getting more after 3 to 5 visits. But not really my type as I prefer smaller size ladies. And I have 2 regular ladies on hands and one more to try out. So won't rtm for now.
Old 16-01-2024, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by WINWIN88 View Post
Looks like Angel is back? 🤔😍
Bottom pic doesnt look like angel
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1