The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2012, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Guo View Post
Going there 05 oct with three friends but knn last minute one friends cannot go but ticket and hotel booked liao..anyone here wanna join us ,make use of his ticket and hotel room
Make use = free trip?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 04-10-2012, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 16
San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Make use = free trip?
Yes everything is paid $273 thai airways and hotel individual room 4 nights also paid $303 at August Suite pattaya...just change passenger name if is allow by thai airways
and pay the admin fee only
Old 04-10-2012, 01:19 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Brother San Guo u have PM

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 04-10-2012, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
San Guo u have PM
Twin sharing? Nvm, got spare change for your nocturnal pursuits
Old 04-10-2012, 03:11 PM
Samster

San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yes everything is paid $273 thai airways and hotel individual room 4 nights also paid $303 at August Suite pattaya...just change passenger name if is allow by thai airways
and pay the admin fee only
Already check with TG , Ticket is non-Transferrable...
So any bro willing to get a ticket can make use of the Hotel room.
Hotel Name is August suit 3.5 star at Pattaya Klang ,4 nights individual Room which cost $303.

We will be flying on tmrw at 1815hrs and return 09 oct late pm
Old 04-10-2012, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Christopher1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thai airways dun stop at pattaya? i checked on their site cant locate tat they stoppin there.
Old 04-10-2012, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher1978 View Post
thai airways dun stop at pattaya? i checked on their site cant locate tat they stoppin there.
Bro u got to booked ticket sin-bkk ,i suggest u book from budget airline cos TG master card promo is over i think..
Old 04-10-2012, 03:50 PM
Samster

Tks Bro San Guo, wasted can't transfer. Enjoy yr Patts trip.

Bro YY, looks like I'll b coming to Thailand next week as planned. U around that time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher1978 View Post
TG never had a direct SIN-PATT unless u talking about that small little airport called U Tapao which serves only domestic flights?

Old 04-10-2012, 04:11 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=indianmagicoil;7882501]Tks Bro San Guo, wasted can't transfer. Enjoy yr Patts trip.

Sure tks
Old 04-10-2012, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
looks like I'll b coming to Thailand next week as planned. U around that time?
Oil sheikh, spirit is most willing but flesh cannot. Oct into Nov siao work wise. But 26 nov kena meeting krungthep, so can do work around Rain check, will hook up with you again I'm sure. year end ..expect longish soujorn

San Guo, Aug Suites not bad, big room and can take baht bus at corner junction to WS. Bells will tarnsfer you to Aug Suites. MC promo on TG boh liao, now near high season

Chris1978, no direct TG direct flights to Patts. U-tapao is only a naval airport (only to back up 2008 crisis). Only under 1-2 hours by road from airport Bkk
Old 04-10-2012, 05:33 PM
Samster

San Guo, Aug Suites not bad, big room and can take baht bus at corner junction to WS. Bells will tarnsfer you to Aug Suites.

tks for the feedback..i like the location and surrounding..used to eat at long ji restaurent opposite...
Old 04-10-2012, 05:36 PM
Samster

Bells will tarnsfer you to Aug Suites.

But i reach airport 2020hrs and bell last service end 1830hrs ..
Old 04-10-2012, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Christopher1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks. I dun think can take e offer. Wasted.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro u got to booked ticket sin-bkk ,i suggest u book from budget airline cos TG master card promo is over i think..
TG still have their A380 promotion flight from S$258.00 and depart Singapore at 10pm but no restriction on Bkk return flight.

http://www.thaiairways.com.sg/promotions.asp?promoid=48
Old 04-10-2012, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
San Guo, Aug Suites not bad, big room and can take baht bus at corner junction to WS. Bells will tarnsfer you to Aug Suites.

tks for the feedback..i like the location and surrounding..used to eat at long ji restaurent opposite...
April Suites also not bad and cheaper and just behind August Suites.
Stayed there a couple of times and both hotels under the same managements.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1