The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmanz View Post
I was asking why this Hot toc amongst all the others that have better reviews and do not force tips upon the customers even though its written there tips inclusive?

There's a whole bunch of Hot Tocs at Nguyễn Thái Bình with better reviews on Google, so why do you recommend mimi in comparison to the others? Or is it you are just accustomed to this joint?
Bro SS08 already written he wanted the experience to choose syts (SS08 choice only syt)...and pampered...he dun care about the proper massage or whatever...but the experience been pampered by syt...

Reason why he dun mind to go visit MiMi or Ex-LD4...LD4 had a history with us Sinkees about more than a decade ago where...they will come and get the experience...then proceed to dinner and good drinking places such as disco or bar lounges with company...

Those were the days...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-10-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dmanz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Bro SS08 already written he wanted the experience to choose syts (SS08 choice only syt)...and pampered...he dun care about the proper massage or whatever...but the experience been pampered by syt...

Reason why he dun mind to go visit MiMi or Ex-LD4...LD4 had a history with us Sinkees about more than a decade ago where...they will come and get the experience...then proceed to dinner and good drinking places such as disco or bar lounges with company...

Those were the days...
Bro. I asking that because the other salons also the same syt and pamper and also got kakis bring them out makan after work without additional tips.

So all in all, ultimately is... no difference. Just that mimi more expensive abit due to forced tipping at the end.
Old 24-10-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro. I asking that because the other salons also the same syt and pamper and also got kakis bring them out makan after work without additional tips.

So all in all, ultimately is... no difference. Just that mimi more expensive abit due to forced tipping at the end.
haha...in the past...those salons are not there and these guys stay around Le Thanh Ton or CBT area...so LD4 is nearby...

Usually they will go wash hair etc when others are resting in the rooms...

You can always ask your questions all at once...ok to use point formats...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-10-2023, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm actually curious, why so many barbers around, you all like LD4 / mimi?
Quote:
That.... wasn't the question lol.

I was asking why this Hot toc amongst all the others that have better reviews and do not force tips upon the customers even though its written there tips inclusive?

There's a whole bunch of Hot Tocs at Nguyễn Thái Bình with better reviews on Google, so why do you recommend mimi in comparison to the others? Or is it you are just accustomed to this joint?

Think maybe you need to relook your original first query as you specifically mentioned "barbers" which technically they only cut hairs & other services involving your crowning glory & not related to body spa/massage which Mimi & those you mentioned subsequently do have so that was why I spoke about cutting hairs as its related to your original query....

This is one of the main reason why most seasoned samsters will just prefer to keep quiet even thou they may have some info to help some posters/queries as somebody will invariably come in to question why u said this, why you said that, & try to poke holes in whatever that have been posted for some unknown reasons or agenda

I am not going to go into details as to why I mentioned Mimi & not other hot tocs as this discussion is not going to end and I really have no interest & never believed in engaging in such unnecessary online debates as its counter-productive to my own precious time, so if you think you are very informative & experienced then I am well & very happy for you so u have a good day

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 25-10-2023, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

Those were the days...

I remembered that time when they just opened for biz with LD1 not long after already open up another 4 similar outlets in HCM becos biz was sooooo goot I went Danang & even found a same LD salon by the same owner

Nowadays Sinkie also hap same concept liao but most unfortunately those VBs they bring in really cannot fit into my category of "SYTs"

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 25-10-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Went HCM abt 2 mths ago.
Passed by Mimi in the morning and went in to have a look.
Very shiok to have abt 30-40 gals crowding around, showing off their cleavage for me to choose

Choose a syt.

Tips wise, my syt didn't hint for additional tips, but i tip her 1m anyway.
My pals were told by their gals that 1m tip is the standard though.

Anyone managed to hook up with salon ladies?
Old 26-10-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Since we are on the topic of pampering hot toc. This place is pretty good. 350k, tips optional. no sex.
Opened by koreans. they filter their girls quite carefully. no line ups but all that i saw are young MMs in their twenties. standard services but with a bit of naughty talk cock they are quite playful. managed to get 4 hands massage for a bit. no sex but a good place to chill in-between sex LOL

if you wanna tip, 100 to 200k will do. no need to go overboard and chiong 1, 2 mil for no reason. unless you really want to xian her and get her zalo.

Hoàng Triều hair salon (google maps)

Old 26-10-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Think maybe you need to relook your original first query as you specifically mentioned "barbers" which technically they only cut hairs & other services involving your crowning glory & not related to body spa/massage which Mimi & those you mentioned subsequently do have so that was why I spoke about cutting hairs as its related to your original query....

This is one of the main reason why most seasoned samsters will just prefer to keep quiet even thou they may have some info to help some posters/queries as somebody will invariably come in to question why u said this, why you said that, & try to poke holes in whatever that have been posted for some unknown reasons or agenda

I am not going to go into details as to why I mentioned Mimi & not other hot tocs as this discussion is not going to end and I really have no interest & never believed in engaging in such unnecessary online debates as its counter-productive to my own precious time, so if you think you are very informative & experienced then I am well & very happy for you so u have a good day

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
well said bro, upped you some humble points..
not just sbf, but any forums always have ppl like this. always want to debate this and that and question this and that. thats why sometimes have gd lobang also feel like keeping quiet.
Old 27-10-2023, 06:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
if you think you are very informative & experienced then I am well & very happy for you so u have a good day
kana step on your tail ah
i not as informative as you. every time share lobang with you then know I am the late one to know.

so so so... you got any good 'massage' lobang to share via wechat boh
Old 27-10-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post

Tips wise, my syt didn't hint for additional tips, but i tip her 1m anyway.
My pals were told by their gals that 1m tip is the standard though.
I have lost touch with HCMC tipping.... just curious, is it common to tips 1mil VND or 50+SGD in these "shops"??

My days of visiting these, 100k, 200k is common n 1 mil, u are worshipped.
Old 27-10-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post

so so so... you got any good 'massage' lobang to share via wechat boh
Your nick is "kangtuo", u asking for lobang from others
Old 27-10-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1322 / Power: 23
sexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Your nick is "kangtuo", u asking for lobang from others
Wow. Peng yu, u still around ahh.

Retired From Commercial Sex, Engaged In Residential Sex.
Old 27-10-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 12
Andreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud of

Hey guys , im looking for restaurants or fine dining places that offer you the old school long tablecloth that covers majority of the table or a private booth to dine in thats not open and visible to the rest of the world to see you. Would appreciate example here : https://www.onceinalifetimejourney.c...ed-restaurant/

would appreciate the help guys! cheers!
Old 27-10-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexlover View Post
Wow. Peng yu, u still around ahh.
Peng you of cause around... u still around ahh
Old 28-10-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1322 / Power: 23
sexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Peng you of cause around... u still around ahh
Few year never login liao. Dun know this site since around till I met daryl76. Teach me how to login in. Then I know.

Retired From Commercial Sex, Engaged In Residential Sex.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1