The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all
Re: KTV Kakis

Bvl 7 pm today. Pm me with wechat if keen.

Last edited by chris91; 10-02-2023 at 03:50 PM.
Old 10-02-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Bvl 7 pm today. Pm me with wechat if keen.
Going 11 pm instead. Pm me if keen.

Last edited by chris91; 10-02-2023 at 07:58 PM.
Old 13-02-2023, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

anyone has Leo mummy ctc? Kindly PM me please..
Old 13-02-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Lisxx Hxxx Mummy , we open extend hh sh session with 2bottles and ping mummy come to our room every 30min interval with no response since 830till 10pm . Upon end of sh session she come and sit rabba ,may we know if she value for service ,knn
U mean the mummy Hxxi at Lisxx came in to rabba you?
Old 13-02-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Lisxx last weekend worst service due to low supply and high demand ,including mummy. Imagine play each other KKJs in room for 2 sessions and is farewell party with advance booking with mummy,KNN. Other customers may find ok.YMMV (Your mileage may vary)

Cheated or cheating lol
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS85hamxS/

Last edited by formidable; 13-02-2023 at 03:11 PM.
Old 14-02-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
derpydude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thinking of going level 9 later HH. Any bros keen can PM me.
Old 14-02-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
derpydude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros keen on lvl9 HH later do PM me.
Old 14-02-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearAlex View Post
Yesterday went to try project v with 3 other friends. Ended up all our girls do not allow short time at all. Only keep touch our dicks. Any bros here know which girls here can provide fj?
Project v last time go got gals go fj one..before u choose ask the mm. Their job to know who can go one. If they also duj know then no need work
Old 14-02-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Lisxx last weekend worst service due to low supply and high demand ,including mummy. Imagine play each other KKJs in room for 2 sessions and is farewell party with advance booking with mummy,KNN. Other customers may find ok.YMMV (Your mileage may vary)

Cheated or cheating lol
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS85hamxS/
Was there sat and sun...not sure u referring to which day.
Old 14-02-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

Bvl 11 pm today. Pm me with wechat if keen.
Old 15-02-2023, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
kaixiang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykaixiang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
What EXACTLY is CHEMISTRY?

It's NEVER about looks or wealth. Humans always make presumptions upon the 1st look or even a glance. It's how you look in the 1st place, young or old that forms the FIRST impression.

So, if you are looking for a relationship or at the least attraction to the opposite sex, it's about PERSONAL GROOMING-

a)Singapore has a hot tropical weather, & regardless if you work indoors or outdoors, personal odor do permeates. As one seeks to chill, take a shower 1st, then put on realistic fragrance, not the cheap $20 kind, to enhance one's odor, then go chill for an enjoyable evening. Never ever when sweaty spray even the best fragrance, as un-fresh & unwashed sweaty body odor will OVERWHELM even the best & expensive Eau de toilette.

b)cut finger nails, as at times dirt from work even in an office will show up on nails.

c)Wear FRESH clothings, iron pressed or not, to show that you do take care of yourself or have someone who does take cares of you.

d)ALWAYS, always, keep yourself clean shaven. Only fools think that by keeping beards will make themselves look wise to attract opposite sex.

It's a fallacy, as to the opposite sex, beards only means you are lazy about personal appearances, which only means a slothful unkempt untidy lifestyle, which will turn them off.

Only those females whom have a deeper insidious agenda- your $$$ - would not mind how dirty you look as long as you are willing to throw $$$ to accompany you for a few drinks & not to bed, & will only dump you the moment when your wallet is dry.

e)And most critical - to always smile, no matter what the situation is, as it is a sign of confidence & females desire confidence in a man, young or old, the way you handle yourself thru conversations & peaceful resolution of dire situations, & NOT how tough, muscular, quick to show temper at mere slights, or a fighter you believe yourself am. As you select her & judge her, so TOO will she & others judge you. Just be yourself, & if you seek more, then learn to improve oneself to others, as they too are only Humans to seek better qualities in fellow Humans.

f)At the end, ultimately, it boils to $$$. The nightlife is a only a created fantasy, but still, one must ALWAYS pay for services rendered - created fantasy for you or reality. Only in dreams does one need not pay.

Never, EVER attempt to cheat the ladies for their time. Just follow the Golden Rule - do not do to others what you do not want others to do to you.
Well said sir! always loved your quotes - the power of belief !

Glad to know you're also a chiongster.
Old 15-02-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 13
GearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
Project v last time go got gals go fj one..before u choose ask the mm. Their job to know who can go one. If they also duj know then no need work
Few days back went back 2nd round changed girls all cannot also. Problem is less than 10 girls. We chosen Rain, bella, suri and julie all cannot FJ leh. Any bros here managed to up them?
Old 15-02-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 3
vtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samstervtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearAlex View Post
Few days back went back 2nd round changed girls all cannot also. Problem is less than 10 girls. We chosen Rain, bella, suri and julie all cannot FJ leh. Any bros here managed to up them?
never go before project v but the market rate for FJ should be 500-600. manage to up 2 SYT recently but expensive.

tcss with them abit and they say their monthly earnings around 30k. geezz
wad can i say....sg alot of robert (carrot head) go throw money and they earning big bucks

when they earn 30k/mth, gg FJ is secondary side income. think chemistry plays a part liao
Old 15-02-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

you just agreed your statement

"FJ should be 500-600. manage to up 2 SYT recently but expensive."

"sg alot of robert (carrot head) go throw money and they earning big bucks"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecx View Post
never go before project v but the market rate for FJ should be 500-600. manage to up 2 SYT recently but expensive.

tcss with them abit and they say their monthly earnings around 30k. geezz
wad can i say....sg alot of robert (carrot head) go throw money and they earning big bucks

when they earn 30k/mth, gg FJ is secondary side income. think chemistry plays a part liao
Old 15-02-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 3
vtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samstervtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
you just agreed your statement

"FJ should be 500-600. manage to up 2 SYT recently but expensive."