The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
I enter vn alr, am still here. . .I was referring to the form tht I declare. . Was 2 wks ago.. dunno any new update.

U can declare 24 hrs prior to Yr arrival.
How's the sexperience so far? Does it feel like streets are empty and most places are closed?
Old 01-04-2022, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 14
OldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Go to this website (https://tokhaiyte.vn) and fill in before you land in hcm airport. I hv printed the out the ART result memo and they just need to chop on it at the hcm airport. Others like vaccination certificate and insurance, they nvr ask for it.
Old 01-04-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
introperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Do you have to print out hard copy of the health declaration submitted online, when going through vietnam custom?
they scan the QR code so you should keep the page open once you complete
Old 02-04-2022, 06:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldRooster View Post
Go to this website (https://tokhaiyte.vn) and fill in before you land in hcm airport. I hv printed the out the ART result memo and they just need to chop on it at the hcm airport. Others like vaccination certificate and insurance, they nvr ask for it.
ART result is enough ?.

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 02-04-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 14
OldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
ART result is enough ?.
Vaccination certificate and art result
Old 02-04-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
Goldenhair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Testing..testing...been a while since i come bwck to this forum. Hello HH88 and all the bros i met in VN precovid. Anyone flying to hcmc on 12th May to 24th May? i got a few nights to sneak away before go back to be good ox....Lets meet up there!
Old 02-04-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
OralMaster is Cool - loads of Potential

hi fellow bros, i am in HCM today and will be flying back tmrw, anywhere that can dabao girls back to hotel for overnight? will be visiting the spas today but me and my buddy looking to open swing tonight, is there any issues bring up vn girls to hotel?
Old 02-04-2022, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
How's the sexperience so far? Does it feel like streets are empty and most places are closed?
Nope. Open. No social distancing also.

Whn I arv 2 wks ago. At the airport it was quiet, taxi outside also no q. That's at the airport only.

Other thn that most open ( other thn thn those close for good) . . Haha
Old 02-04-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Nope. Open. No social distancing also.

Whn I arv 2 wks ago. At the airport it was quiet, taxi outside also no q. That's at the airport only.

How's little tokyo etc? All blooming? Did you try those cheap bj salons?
Old 02-04-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldRooster View Post
Vaccination certificate and art result
Thank you very much....

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 03-04-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster

langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OralMaster View Post
hi fellow bros, i am in HCM today and will be flying back tmrw, anywhere that can dabao girls back to hotel for overnight? will be visiting the spas today but me and my buddy looking to open swing tonight, is there any issues bring up vn girls to hotel?
See u at the airport
Old 03-04-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quiet. . . Only check in counter j,k l open
Old 03-04-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
for the return leg is accepted for ART within 72h under ICA regulations.
But ICA being in sg..... HCM airport being in vn....
I dont expect them to be well communicated to other country's airports. So will do 1 in vn and use as backup, just in case.
Tested using my entry PDT for return PDT and it was accepted. No questions asked. they only see the test date, dont care about test location. But still this is NOT RECOMMENDED. Staff may be inconsistent so you dont know when they might reject it.

Nobody check for covid test result at airport gate. Only check in counter will check. Even custom also didnt check.

For health declaration, just take a pic of the QR code. They just scan it and its enough. They wont go and see what you declared, only till when someting happens and its needed.

Overall i would say its really easy for entry and exit, if u are holding sg passport. Vietnamese coming into sg have to show a pile of documents at check in and it takes a long time for them.
Custom queue for entry wasnt that long, but can be very slow. Slow is because the custom staff delibreately do his work slowly. Just not happy that he has to work for low salary. They start asking many questions and check your entry requirements again even though it was already checked by the counter earlier. When they speed up, it was super fast.
Old 04-04-2022, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Good answer ==> most are open other than those that are closed

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 04-04-2022, 07:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quiet. . . Only check in counter j,k l open

Wah finally bro........ welcum back to boring Sinkie

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1