The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-08-2020, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Might as well go all the way if you are willing to go until raw grind already right?
Don’t understand them
Old 02-08-2020, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
Taozi name remind me of the og Taozi at Tanjong Pagar 3-4 years ago pretty syt
Those were the days.
Old 02-08-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Sigh yeah, i only thought of bringing them in after I got in the shower. Too nervous, head never think properly.

But ok, i also reason that they wouldn't dare...
Now also gearing towards cashless society.. No reason to carry so many valuables with you.. Leave them in your car or house..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-08-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Might as well go all the way if you are willing to go until raw grind already right?
Don’t understand them
Is all half-fark grinding lah..

Most MLs will never agree or feel comfortable with doing the actual Sumata lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-08-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Now also gearing towards cashless society.. No reason to carry so many valuables with you.. Leave them in your car or house..
I don't really carry many valuables with me. Just my bank and credit cards. But even those, I probably won't bring with me if I'm seeing ML next time.

For now just concerned about whether she had the chance to take down my card details, but highly doubt that happened.
Old 02-08-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
I don't really carry many valuables with me. Just my bank and credit cards. But even those, I probably won't bring with me if I'm seeing ML next time.

For now just concerned about whether she had the chance to take down my card details, but highly doubt that happened.
Bro relax, nowadays anything the bank will send sms, the bank got alot of safeguards and this mls are rich

I highy advice you to always wear condom when chionging and avoid any kissing, catbath, licking, bbbj or raw grinding in future otherwise u might torture urself with std/hiv worries

If you are new to commercial sex then you should consider a HPV vaccine and hepatitis B vaccine at dsc clinic
Old 02-08-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 643 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3878 / Power: 5
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried this lady, Kitty?

https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3690
Old 02-08-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
I highy advice you to always wear condom when chionging and avoid any kissing, catbath, licking, bbbj or raw grinding in future otherwise u might torture urself with std/hiv worries

If you are new to commercial sex then you should consider a HPV vaccine and hepatitis B vaccine at dsc clinic

People need to get an STD scare before they become less gungho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

A word of caution regarding this move for all chiongsters. They might get wet regardless of panty on or no. That means you may get exposed to their vaginal fluids.

Just something for those more cautious dudes to consider.
Old 02-08-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Hatakyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.online/xing-chen-massage/

Anyone got FR for this lady , see alot review
Old 02-08-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NuckingFuts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuckingFuts View Post
Hi,

Just checking if anyone tried Jessie?

http://sgbeautycastle.info/jessie-ipl-jg-ultrasonic/
Hellooo,

Anyone with details of this lady here?

Thanks!
Old 02-08-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Don’t understand them
it about having a choice. Yes that ML can can do full service but that is consider over & above what they primary need to offer, so not every tom, dick & harry will get it.

unlike FL that providing sex is primary menu.
Old 02-08-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
People need to get an STD scare before they become less gungho.
Butt grinding more safe if you do upward instead downward

Cowboy position there is chance vaginal fluids contact if she get wet n rub that quite close to raw expose. suggest put condom

Most important light must on so that you can see, when darkness everything look safe to you
Old 02-08-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatakyo View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/xing-chen-massage/

Anyone got FR for this lady , see alot review
I remember she is a landmine. Else based on looks I will go for her long time ago
Old 02-08-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 643 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3878 / Power: 5
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
look new .think just come
https://sglonelyguy.online/tao-zi-massage/
look quite pretty
Yup want try her soon. So far no FR for her
Old 02-08-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Bro relax, nowadays anything the bank will send sms, the bank got alot of safeguards and this mls are rich

Thanks for the advice. Yah I should probably relax, I've always been paranoid over stuff like this.

Hep B vaccine sounds like a good idea, gonna look into getting an appointment soon. In the mean time, just gonna see vanilla ML.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1