The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-01-2020, 07:49 AM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
these are my posts on her previously:
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?p=1...=#post19480687
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?p=1...=#post19481826

in short, quite chio but alot less "shine" than what her pics suggest and small boobs.

her wc mentioned a number of times she changed to apartment but idk why her ad nvr change the rates.
Haha means fake photo as usual..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 14-01-2020, 07:50 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Looks heavily edited. Her session is 45 minutes which suggests she's still in a shop.
Heavily edited is a understatement i guess..haha

Fake.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 14-01-2020, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Now bro Johndick got me very keen to try TB. It's been so long since I felt I kena "raped" by ML. Lol!! The last super wild one with that feeling was Marathon Xixi, after that mostly slow paced Vanilla ladies nothing to shout about
Lol. Bro she won't rape you lah, hence I say she is BOLD, not WILD :P

But rest assured she will make you feel WANTED. Just don't expect the flow to be very seasoned like a, say Tian Niu or Xie Er or Zhu Zhu type. But imo that's part of the fun, knowing she is not FULLY in control of the situation
Old 14-01-2020, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Not easy to find dfk ml in the market.
Old 14-01-2020, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yep.

There are now 2 Xue Er. Do go to the right one
Okok! I know which one, I think. 🤣🤣 I'll try booking her before she leaves omg..
Old 14-01-2020, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/dian-dian-massage/

Not an MR but caught a glimpse of her, very good looking and pleasant lady
Petite girl next door and look presentation. A pimle scar near her eye, but no issue. I saw her when visited her housemate (you know who, SS).
Old 14-01-2020, 08:24 AM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Managed to secure a slot with TB yesterday.

Reached the designated location and got a call from her to meet at the back door I was wondering why, when I saw her I realised she was carrying a lot of groceries from NTUC. I proceed to help her carry while we were on our way up. She told me that one of our bro here said she kept eating instant cup noodles which was unhealthy thus he bought her all the stuffs which I think she can eat for weeks. It was a nice variety of food items man. To the bro you made us men proud!
Likely is bro Darren sneak out from ICT cheong to NTUC stock up groceries for TB.. score big time liaoz!
Old 14-01-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazyones23 View Post
It has been a very long time since I post any FR here. So here it one. I will post more soon

Xue Er (https://sglonelyguy.org/xue-er-massage/) is located in Lavender area and somewhere near the stadium. I gauge that it takes about 15 minutes to walk from the mrt station. You have to listen to her instructions closely to go to the right location.

Location: 5/10 (Quite far from the MRT but there are buses nearby. Shared apartment is always bad)
Face: 3/10 (Looks different from photo)
Massage: 10/10
Body: 4/10 (Can't really tell because she did not strip off her dress but I'm sure it's not slim)
Boobs: 4/10 (B to C cup but sagging)
HJ/BM: 6/10 (This is surprising not too bad but her face is a turn off)
GFE: 2/10 (It feels like my aunty jerking me off. Maybe for people who likes really mature ladies)
No bullshit MR. Appreciate your effort. Humble upz from me..
Old 14-01-2020, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Wth!! She rub ur cum all over ur body??
Guess I'm lucky, tried calling/msg her she bo layan.

Quote:

Reached the designated location and got a call from her to meet at the back door I was wondering why, when I saw her I realised she was carrying a lot of groceries from NTUC. I proceed to help her carry while we were on our way up. She told me that one of our bro here said she kept eating instant cup noodles which was unhealthy thus he bought her all the stuffs which I think she can eat for weeks. It was a nice variety of food items man. To the bro you made us men proud!

IMHO her face was rounder but overall still pretty and cute.

If you opt for two shots there isn’t anytime for massage, while I proceed to bathe there was no soap as well but it’s fine. When I am done she was busy on her phone but she did ask politely.

Sensual was done is a way where she will talk a lot of dirty things to you and I find it abit fake but still it was something different. Can see that she was trying hard to service you which was good. Throughout we were chatting and I must say she can hold her conversation well very engaging chat. She was quite playful as well because after I cum she rub my cum all over my body.

RTM probably.
Old 14-01-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:

IMHO her face was rounder but overall still pretty and cute.

If you opt for two shots there isn’t anytime for massage, while I proceed to bathe there was no soap as well but it’s fine. When I am done she was busy on her phone but she did ask politely.

Sensual was done is a way where she will talk a lot of dirty things to you and I find it abit fake but still it was something different. Can see that she was trying hard to service you which was good. Throughout we were chatting and I must say she can hold her conversation well very engaging chat. She was quite playful as well because after I cum she rub my cum all over my body.

RTM probably.
From what you described seems like the bro just bought a ton of items and left her on her own to carry back
Either that or he feels awkward to meet a fellow bro if he were to walk back with her

As a man I feel like you can’t just leave a lady on her own with groceries that you bought for her

Aside to bro Darren please explain what happened, haha
Old 14-01-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
Hao8847 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here's my humble fr:

Song song
Looks: 9 (best out of 3)
Body: 9 (petite and small boobs my type)
Room: 8 (who bought her a big teddy bear?
Massage: 7
Sensual: 7.5 (SN only roam upper and no french just able to plant some kisses on lips)

Ling long
Location: 8 (kembangan near met parking you have to park roadside)
Looks: 7.5
Body: 7.5 (small boobs)
Room: 8/10 (first floor with shared apartment with xx)
Massage: 6.5 (nothing to shout about)
Sensual: 7.5 (SN can roam around and if you can reach her below can make her wet.. can french alittle)

Xiaoxiao
Looks: 7.5
Body: 7 (smallest boobs of 3)
Room: 8 (second floor with shared apartment with ll)
Massage: 6 (nothing much but she is very engaging and talks alot which is good)
Sensual: 7.5 (SN can roam around.. she don't really allow sucking of nipples which she claims is sensitive.. I get dfk everytime and I think I kena kc by her..trying to move on as I believe they're only here to make money)

Did some Robert offer to pay rent for them?😄😄

Happy to hear more frs on xx as I can't get her out of my mind ..her massage and sensual not that impressive that that her gfe is the best I got out of the few messages I tried
Old 14-01-2020, 09:14 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Likely is bro Darren sneak out from ICT cheong to NTUC stock up groceries for TB.. score big time liaoz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
From what you described seems like the bro just bought a ton of items and left her on her own to carry back
Either that or he feels awkward to meet a fellow bro if he were to walk back with her

As a man I feel like you can’t just leave a lady on her own with groceries that you bought for her

Aside to bro Darren please explain what happened, haha
Darren arh darren..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-01-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Darren arh darren..
He better pray hard that BB spy in this thread don't report back to BB that he showering heavy dose of TLC towards another ML
Old 14-01-2020, 09:18 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hao8847 View Post
I get dfk everytime and I think I kena kc by her..trying to move on as I believe they're only here to make money)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Not easy to find dfk ml in the market.
There’s your dfk ML..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-01-2020, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
Hao8847 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm convinced that TB is good I'm looking for my next target:

Ting bao
https://sglonelyguy.org/ting-bao-massage/

Dian Dian
https://sglonelyguy.org/dian-dian-massage/

Would love to hear more frs on diandian as what I read was pretty short frs.. I'm digging DD looks more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1