The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2014, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: real stories of my personal experience from gfs and flings

Yes u r right about it....
I was quite surprised during that time that each cabin crew get their individual room. Only trainee need to shared room. Which I found out later.
Old 03-03-2015, 12:46 PM
Samster

Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I put my gf in the bed..she was like totally koed. All I can say is that she is 100 pct drunk and fell into deep sleep. No action even if I remove her bra and lick her nipples..seeing no reaction from her, I decided to leave and continue games downstairs.

From far I can see those 2 bastards are trying to make her drink as much as possible. I was thinking what should I do? Help them out or be hero?

I have no idea. I get back to my seat which is next to hers..I can see the amount of alcohol they have Consumed within 10 mins..its so much. They all started to talk nonsense. They even ask how was my session. Nicole was high and crazy. Hahhaha I like.. she becomes touchy too . She hold my shoulder and whisper to my ear.how was it? Yvonne is such a good partner.

I can see clearly her cleavage when she came close to me. Very sexy stimulating mind.... the others was just jealous hahaha. Their hard work and I get the bait. I quickly throw few more rounds and rush them back...I called a cab for the 2 bastards and leave Nicole with me as prior of that she wants to stay with my gf. Just the right timing the can reached and those 2 left with a heavy heart.

Nicole was drunk. She barely can walk. .just asking nonsense...looks very horny when she is drunk. .she was sleeping on the sofa. I helped her up my room.her left hand around the shoulder. .I can feel her breast pressing my body. My right hand on her waist. I can see her waist. .Since she was so drunk I starts to explore more..I actually grab her butt. ...no resistance from her! !!
Old 03-03-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster

It was such a pleasure to carry Nicole up to my room. Once we are in. I ask her
Hey u sleep next to yvonne. .
No I want to take a shower first. I am so sticky and feeling lousy.
Huh ok there is the shower and I show her my wardrobe which contains my clothes and yvonne clothes.
Feel free to choose yourself if u need any clothes. Here are yvonne pyjamas and my tees. .
I am going to pack up and do some cleaning. Feel free to do whatever u want. Make yourself comfy. I will be Downstairs if u need me..just shout.

She came to me and give me a big hug and then she actually kiss me on my lips and says you r such a sweet guy.
She then walk towards to mu bathroom.

I was nervous and quickly get out.
While I am standing next the my door. I can hear water sounds... I sneak back in to check if she is okay. She left a huge gap open. I can see her clothes all on the floor. I guess she is fine and I went down. Won't be able to peep as the shower area is at the corner....
Old 03-03-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

When I am at the kitchen I was thinking what's happening. What should I do? I am horny. I grab my whisky and down for 2 secs. And went up to check out with the bottle. Hahaha pretending like drinking alot.

I went in my room and she is still inside the toilet. Yvonne still sleeping like a dead body so i peep in and I saw her sitting on the floor only in her bra n panty and hugging my toilet bowl. I guessed she must have puke ealier. I went in and

Oi oi Nicole dear are you ok?
Are you awake ? I sit next to her and slowly bring her close to my body. I am hugging her from behind. She say something in a very light tone.

Hugged me tight I m cold. M mmm mmm she moan a little as I hugged her tight from behind.

I wasted no time and start to kiss and lick her ear ..neck..back..shoulder. .

My hands roam from her tummy towards her twin peaks. I was basically holding and caressing her pair with hands.

Her reaction only ...
Mmmmmm. ..arrrrgggggghhhhh
She is enjoying it.
I dare to go further. My right hand go on top and start to dig in. I was teasing the nipples..soon I pulled down her bra. And going down south to attack her pussy.

She arched backwards. .and her moans get louder. ..I was solid hard at this moment. I again dare to go further. ...This time I insert my hand inside..my fingers found the hole.. It was wet a bit..All the while her eyes was close. ..
May be in her dreams...cannot be..
Old 03-03-2015, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Nice man
Old 03-03-2015, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 16
darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!

Welcome back after the long hiatus. Do write more
Old 04-03-2015, 09:34 AM
Samster

Few mins of Fingering her pussy.
Her moans get louder and more sensual....
Mmmmmm. ..ahhhhhhh. .like that...
I follow her rhythm and soon she have reach climaxed. Her hands are roaming me...Very exciting.

She then slowly gets up and I help her a bit...she walk towards to shower cubicle and draw the curtains and starts to shower...

I was like what about me? I haven't enjoy myself.. .what should I so? I can hear she is gaggling her mouth.. I went out to take a clean towel for her.

Hey dear your clean towel is on the basin please help yourself..she replied ok thanks. I think I should go to and let her settle.

I head out and take some clean clothes and shower at the the 2nd bedroom bath with an erected dick!!!!!

I took a long long shower and relax myself.... before I went to bed I go to my room to check both girls... Shit la..Both sleeping like a pig...that's all for that night.

I went back and sleep. I think at least I gets to finger her and caress those full B cup breast.
Old 04-03-2015, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hornyboy1001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro ! continue pls
Old 05-03-2015, 10:18 AM
Samster

When I wake up next morning. I went to see the girls. There are not there in the room. I heard they are Downstairs probably cooking brunch. Didn't wan to go down. I had my shower instead. After shower, I have no choice to go down to face Nicole.

It seems nothing. I saw Nicole wearing yvonne floral dress. Wow..I wonder if she is wearing my gf underwear too.

Hi good morning girls. Any hangover?
Feeling good? My food ready?
Come have your juice and there is some coffee also. Bread or cereals?
I was thinking wow so nice to me???
I quickly finish some food and juice.
Then yvonne ask me to
Dear come up . I need to talk to you.
Come on let's go. .
My heart rate increase and shit she will ask me????

As I follow her back up the stairs I can see my gf upskirts. Instant hard on. .I saw she is wearing a lace thong.

Close the door please..she ask.
Ok so what do u want to talk about? I asked.
Dear I need to you agree that u will allow Nicole to stay with us in your house until we go back to Sg or until she finds her new place. In a very soft and begging tone.
I was like yahooooo but I won't be so easy to her first.

Dear what? U have already say yes to her without asking my permission? He hehehhe. .. dear it's not about the house or what..its our sweet privacy in this house. Then how can we enjoy our life as we were looking forward for it?

I continue to gives her hard time but she also didn't surrender easy. She then makes her moves on me..

She whispered to my ears..
Dear she won't disturb our life I promised... I will still make love to you. I can prove to you now. Do you wanna have a quickie she asked? I was totally stunned. Then she started to kiss me and caress me...I waste no time to attack her as my Bro was starved from last night. She kneel down and pull down my shorts with underwear. BJ ME!!!! I am in heaven. .few mins I stop her bj.. I told her it's my turn.. she sleep on the bed and I bring my face towards her pussy and starts to gives her oral..I pull aside her thong and lick her pussy. .she was horny too..

She starts to moan louder , my hands are squeezing her breast thru her dress. I get up and slowly insert my Bro...
We are both in heaven. I pump her hard for 5 mins she was basically didn't hold her moans or toned down.. just to show that to me I guess. .I was excited and shoot inside her raw. ..normally she doesn't allows. ..Very committed this time. Hahahaha
Old 05-03-2015, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
opstop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ho se liau.....
Hope 3some scene here😍
Old 05-03-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Blackstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for sharing your story
Old 05-03-2015, 05:18 PM
Samster

Thanks for reading my stories.

What a nice quickie after a drinking night. We went down and not long then my gf ask me to company her friend back to her place to quickly pack and help to carry her luggage. No wonder so nice to me just now.. Make me a slave and I am going to make them my slave back.

I tried to break the ice while walking to tube station.

Hey Nicole I welcome you to stay with us. I hope you will enjoy your stay here. Don't worry make yourself at home and do not hesitate to ask for any sort of help. That's enough to break the ice. .

I am sorry to trouble you.
Then she starts to tell me something about her problems. Her parents has financial difficulties back home. No money to fund her anymore. She is considering working in London too. And her bf dumped her with another girl. So many kicks at her. She must be really down and sad. No wonder she was totally another person. But overall she is okay. Still very optimistic. I think it's her silly bf lost to dumped her like that.

I told her it's okay. Don't worry about it. I won't charge you for the stay. But u have to help out the washing up and laundry ok? I was thinking yeah some bj and sex too.

When we reach her room I was shocked. She was a bit reluctant to let me in but now I am her saviour. No choice. Her room was like a mess... its not smelly or dirty but it's just messy. Clothes are everywhere. Every corner also have some stuffs. I can see few bras hanging behind the door. And a piece of silky lingerie. She took 2 of her big bags out and starting to throw clothes in. I realised tomorrow she have to move out.
I ask her
Wow that's very last min of you to find accommodation. Don't u worry.
Yvonne told me that you are a very generous bf and will actually listen to her and give to her request. And she is so lucky to have a bf like you. Hehehhe.

Wow she knows how to sweet talk me back...

With my help we managed to pack everything in an hour. We just throw stuffs into bags and boxes.... In my heart I am thinking..how are you going to repay me and also loyal to yvonne? Actually she can't. I want to bang her I don't care already. Such a wonderful car I must test drive it!!!!
Old 07-03-2015, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 16
darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!

Carry on writing... Don't stop
Old 07-03-2015, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nek69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story. Can't wait for next part.
Old 08-03-2015, 04:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
mutantchicken2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more

Last edited by mutantchicken2; 13-03-2015 at 04:45 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1