The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My experience as a part-time modelling as a bride

Another joke..

A man was sitting quietly reading his paper when his wife walked up behind him and whacked him on the head with a magazine.
'What was that for?' he asked.

'That was for the piece of paper in your trouser pocket with the name Laura Lou written on it,' she replied.

'Two weeks ago when I went to the races, Laura Lou was the name of one of the horses I bet on, I bought you those flowers with the winnings, ' he explained.

'Oh darling, I'm sorry,' she said. 'I should have known there was a good explanation.'

Three days later he was watching TV when she walked up and hit him in the head again, this time with a frying pan, which knocked him out cold.

When he came to, he asked, 'What was that for?'
'Your horse phoned'

Hahaha!! 😂 😂 😂

★¨`*•♫.•Pass it on!! Give someone else a reason to smile. ♫ ..•* ★

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 31-05-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

good joke to start the week thanks bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenL View Post
I still don't get any inspiration to continue my other post. So a few from Jokes for relaxing thread...

Nudist Colony.....!!! :-)

A man joins a very exclusive nudist colony....On his first day there, he takes off his clothes and starts to wander around.

A gorgeous petite blonde walks by, and the man immediately gets an erection.

The woman notices his erection, comes over to him and says, 'Did you call for me?'

The man replies, 'No, what do you mean?'

She says, 'You must be new here. Let me explain. It's a rule here that if you get an erection, it implies you called for me.'

Smiling, she leads him to the side of the swimming pool, lies down on a towel, eagerly pulls him to her and happily lets him have his way with her.

The man continues to explore the colony's facilities. He enters the sauna and, as he sits down, he farts.....

Within minutes, a huge, hairy man lumbers out of the steam-room toward him, 'Did you call for me?' says the hairy man.

'No, what do you mean?' says the newcomer.

'You must be new,' says the hairy man, 'it's a rule that if you fart, it implies that you called for me.' The huge man easily spins him around, bends him over a bench and has his way with him.

The newcomer staggers back to the colony office, where he is greeted by the smiling, naked receptionist, 'May I help you?' she says.

The man yells, 'Here's my membership card. You can have the key back and you can keep the $500 membership fee.'

'But, Sir,' she replies, 'you've only been here for a few hours. You haven't had the chance to see all our facilities.'

The man replies, 'Listen lady, I'm 68 years old. I only get an erection once a month. I fart 35 times a day!!'

A man was sitting quietly reading his paper when his wife walked up behind him and whacked him on the head with a magazine.
'What was that for?' he asked.

'That was for the piece of paper in your trouser pocket with the name Laura Lou written on it,' she replied.

'Two weeks ago when I went to the races, Laura Lou was the name of one of the horses I bet on, I bought you those flowers with the winnings, ' he explained.

'Oh darling, I'm sorry,' she said. 'I should have known there was a good explanation.'

Three days later he was watching TV when she walked up and hit him in the head again, this time with a frying pan, which knocked him out cold.

When he came to, he asked, 'What was that for?'
'Your horse phoned'

Hahaha!! 😂 😂 😂

★¨`*•♫.•Pass it on!! Give someone else a reason to smile. ♫ ..•* ★
Old 31-05-2021, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
qiannian188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and hope continue
Old 03-06-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

20 yrs ago..

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 03-06-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
eloelo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
20 yrs ago..

Very nice share sis. Would like to spoon you!
Old 03-06-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

lovely smooth back wow

Quote:
20 yrs ago..

Old 03-06-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1898 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
20 yrs ago..

I want !!!..like wat I see...so steamy

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-06-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

TS is so hardworking and search for part time some more, I join sugarbook.com and chit chat with people only...like not doing something useful
Old 03-06-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
20 yrs ago..

the girl should face in front....the most exciting part cannot be seen lel
Old 03-06-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREKLIM View Post
Wow your boss is a lucky man, sucking him real good. What about you sucking your hubbys dick?
sucking own partner is not as exciting as sucking other people...the hormone up and down differently
Old 03-06-2021, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Sis made right decision to stay overnight with boss to enjoyed best sex. Felt so envy and hard, hehe.

Camping here for more of day2 juicy updates please. I
with bos is the best...next day you will become manager...haha...straight away level up
Old 03-06-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
nokasa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deematter View Post
sucking own partner is not as exciting as sucking other people...the hormone up and down differently
You sound so experienced, must have sucked many cocks from sugarbook
Old 07-06-2021, 06:22 PM
Samster

Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

My dear TrekLim,
Sucking my boss dick is different from sucking my hubby's dick, cos his dick is thick and longer then hubby, just love to suck my boss dick lor.

Old 07-06-2021, 06:40 PM
Samster

Continue from previous posting..

Infact I got pregnant by Albert, as we have 3 days of overnight sex and that make me pregnant, I keep it from hubby, but Albert insisted that the baby is his,.
I only found out when I was 3 months late into my menstrual, and decided to do a test with the pregnant kit infront of Albert, I show him the test kit, and he was so elated, saying, "finally got you pregnant, she can't give me a baby"(referring to his ex wife..
I was lost for words, how to tell hubby..saying to him.." You lor shoot inside me overnight, sure pregnant"
He kissed me as he carry me to the studio asking to pose...I said, "siao, now stomach not big how to pose"

Albert: You're my wife now, you have to keep this baby, I will pay for everything..

Me: Really, how I going to tell hubby????

Old 07-06-2021, 06:52 PM
Samster

That's was 3 month after I had sex with Albert..I broke the news to hubby.
Me: Dear, I'm pregnant..
Hubby,: oh yes, I wanted another..great..
In my heart, I was saying, it's Albert baby.. but I kept it from him..
Me: Love you darling,.
As I kissed my hubby, as he feel my stomach, and kisses me all over.
I was only 3 months into pregnancy, hubby keep stroking my stomach, talking to the baby..and he bend me forward to doggie me.I was so wet..and he did shoot again inside of me....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1