The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2003, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
adamking80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
fandi??? so how is wendy??? thought you're married... don't come here bro... not good for marriage... heehee
Old 25-11-2003, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Cuntalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by fandi
ya ya....sori laaa!

So, bro Cuntalk, when u going to invade
Hdy again? Long time never heard any news
from u over there.
me currently tio GT fm a tirak there lah...goin on a private mission on Dec7 for abt 2wks...1st wk of Jan there iz another cheong mission with kakis...wanna join us?

Marriage is a 3 ring circus:Engagement Ring...Wedding Ring...Suffer Ring...

No More Playing Tirak Games With WLs...Back To My 7 F Cheong Rules...

Find her,Friend her,French her,Finger her,Fuck her,Forget her,Find next...

Sexy Naked Photos & XXX Movies for PCC, Cheong Mission , 24 HRS TCSS in Chat Room , Earn While Cheonging, Welcum to Dr Devil Hum Sup Club
Old 25-11-2003, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by adamking80
fandi??? so how is wendy??? thought you're married... don't come here bro... not good for marriage... heehee
he iz Fandi AhLee...not Ahmad...

Sexy Naked Photos & XXX Movies for PCC, Cheong Mission , 24 HRS TCSS in Chat Room , Earn While Cheonging, Welcum to Dr Devil Hum Sup Club
Old 26-11-2003, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
fandi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by Cuntalk
he iz Fandi AhLee...not Ahmad...
KNN, perli me kuat kuat ar.....
Old 26-11-2003, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by fandi
KNN, perli me kuat kuat ar.....
mai hot leh i blanja u raba if u join the weekly LSB mission...

Old 26-11-2003, 04:29 AM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
mai hot leh i blanja u raba if u join the weekly LSB mission...
blanja me oso huh, i blanja u so many time raba liao
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 26-11-2003, 04:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by MrDevil
blanja me oso huh, i blanja u so many time raba liao
ya NBzzz still dare say i blanja u finger the cunt wet wet liao then cum n raba me...

Old 26-11-2003, 04:42 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
ya NBzzz still dare say i blanja u finger the cunt wet wet liao then cum n raba me...
hehehee what u got for me to raba? still better than you finger till finger brown brown

Old 26-11-2003, 05:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
hehehee what u got for me to raba? still better than you finger till finger brown brown
next time i finger brown brown liao then go raba ur tongue...

Old 27-11-2003, 01:19 PM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
next time i finger brown brown liao then go raba ur tongue...
i chopped off your finger to feed dog arr

Old 27-11-2003, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
i chopped off your finger to feed dog arr

Old 14-03-2004, 04:46 AM
Registered Advertiser

Reviving this thread

I find it quite a waste to let this thread to die off as most of my hdy posts are here. Decided to revive it here. Thinking to post my Hdy FRs over so that it could consolidate everything about Hdy together here.

Hdy Cheongsters, sign in to show your support for Hdy ler... hehehhehe

Old 14-03-2004, 04:47 AM
Registered Advertiser

Re: Mission Report Hatyai > Songkhla Samila Beach 4th ~ 7th March 2004 - Part I

Bros in the Troop

1. MrDevil (meet in JB)
2. ThaiPrince
3. Cuntalk
4. Cheongkid
5. MailMail
6. Eugene
7. TingTing
8. Kevin

2330, 03 March 2004
Got a call from Cuntalk that AirAsia free shutter bus got imbounded and after verification shows that the service may not available the next morning as planned. Lan Lan, activated all bros to change meetup point to Rochor Rd taxi stand.

0500, 04 March 2004
All bros gathered and went into JB in 2 cab. Smooth traffic at wee hours.

0545, 04 March 2004
Reached JB and have a light breakfast at Jln Wong Ah Fook Mamak store while waiting for private car to arrive.

0615, 04 March 2004
Reached Senai Airport and check in the flight. While waiting, saw a chio Malay AirAsia air stewardess with the right curve at the right place. She definetely looks good in AirAsia red uniform. Hopefully she will serve us later on the plane.

0730, 04 March 2004
Check into the plane and off it go, heading to Pg for 1 hour 15 mins flight. The sexy stewardess walking around our seats but too bad her uniform is not too revealing, nothing much to peep except to appreciate her figure. Soon doze off to wonderland, snoring all the way to Pg.

0845, 04 March 2004
Touch down Pg Airport and my fren, Kevin is waiting with his car to continue the journey to Hdy for 133km that should take about an hour plus from Butterworth to Bukit Kayu Hitam. Have a light breakfast along the way to Penang Bridge. Everyone trying to catch a little rest while I storming ahead in 120 kmph ~ 150 kmph.

1100, 04 March 2004
Reached Bukit Kayu Hitam and after getting my border pass, proceed to Duty Free Shopping Centre and bought a 3litre Martell where everyone dont seems to believe we could finish the big bottle in 3 days as most are light drinker. Thaiprince & Ah Moi are waiting with their van ready to bring us in from the Duty Free.

1200, 04 March 2004
Have lunch at the famous Sadao Dino Chicken Rice Stall. Despite biurd flu, there are quite a number of tables of customers, biz dont seems to be afffected much. Right in front of our table, there is a group of 5~6 puyings in teen. One of them looks quite good, innocent, sweet, fair skin like chinese girl. All the hungry wolves are eyeing on her, like wanna eat her alive till she dont feel comfortable eating. Quickly left after finish meal, too bad none of the bros take up the courage to approach her. Who knows may get lucky here.

1300, 04 March 2004
Check into Grand Plaza hotel, looks pretty old, rooms in a long corridor. Room condition, furnishing and renovation looks pretty old but its located right in the hub of city, so moving around the city should be very convenient. After distributing rooms and rush everyone back to their room to shower and get ready for actions.

Before I could get into my bathroom, the private collection gals, about 5~6 gals reached our room liao, got them in and start to gather back to my room. Out of the group, 2 of them looks pretty good but all seems to be very shy except for 1 that seems to have fetish for fat man and quickly hug Kevin tightly, say chorp wan wan, kun jai dee (like fat fat ppl good heart) but too bad not Kevin's cup of tea. None of the bros seems to target any of the gals.

The next batch of 3 gals that looks better came. All bros seems quiet and shy in selecting, bo pian, got to act like papasan and start asking questions and pulling gals. Bro Mailmail interested in one of the gal in purple, looks pretty sweet, bright eyes and heart meltening smiles. Both hide in a corner chit chating and the ice seems to break pretty fast. None of the bros make any selection, so proceed to farm tour later.

1430, 04 March 2004
After getting money changed at the rate of SGD100 > 2,295b, proceed to tour farm. Cant remember exactly which area we started first but will try to give the best description to the best of my memory. Will leave it to individual bro to describe their puyings.

I think I got my gal from ThongSao. On entering the house, saw a fair, homely look and quiet puying, exchanged eye contact and electric signal connected. The OKT asking for 2,500b saying just started work. Asked if any bro interested but none responded, so get the OKT out side the farm and neg to 2,200b, paid and get her to pack her stuffs to follow our van directly. Only then I realised that she has got a pair of monster boobs, easily a DD cupper, something that I did not really noticed when she was sitting down as her shirt has a top cover hiding the top part.

1630, 04 March 2004
Everyone got their gals, except for Kevin & Cuntalk and both continue their hunt while the rest return to hotel for their first bonk.

Upon reached the room, my gal say she need to go back to farm to get her shirt bcos she forgotten to take just now, but thought that could just buy from next door shopping centre easily, so get her down to shopping. After getting her T-Shirt for 100b, she started to be greedy, KNN wanna to chop me Robert and wanna belt, hand bag, dresses but I give excuse telling her the design here no good, will bring her to Diana Shopping Centre to buy tomorrow. She better Tang Ku Ku lar, her charming skill is not there yet.

Got back to the room and chit chat a litle while waiting for bathtub to fill up. Got a sister married in Spore and she intend to visit her sis sometime soon, tell me to bring her to shopping at Orchard... sure no problem, she TKK long long lar.

When she first strip, saw both her monster boobs drop out from the bra, round, big and saggy, really looks like monster, I am like "Ohhh my god, that's huge.", but too bad I am not a breast man, still prefer a handful firm round breast. Once in the bathtub, wash all over and clean my dick time after time, KNN first time ever get washed, shampooed and clean so many time, maybe about 3 times. Used her tigh to lift the bottom of my body above water level, the first time ever learned this technique. Then she proceed to give a breast message with her monster boobs, then breast fuck a little with her tongue licking out and then proceed with a BBBJ, too bad no hot water BBBJ, if not will be really complete. I really admire her BBBJ skil, being able to take deep thrusting, almost like hitting to her throat, just that the suction is not strong enough. Otherwise, she should rank well here.

Cant wait for action to get started, so got her dry up and move to bed. Have another round of BBBJ and then turn her over for my turn to make her wild. Started to run my tongue on her neck, ear and then nipples while hand roaming over to explore her body. Electrying finger start to rub her clitoris and started to feel wetness, changed to vibrating finger and explore the cunt, seems still pretty fit. She seems enjoy her moment with her eyes closed. Can't bear any longer for real action, capped and started with missionary. On first thrust in, can feel forcing thru the cunt muscle and then slowly feeling the warmness, though not too much bcos of the cap. After awhile, got her to the bed edge for doggie with me standing, a very nice posture to bonk hard and fast. Moaning started to increase faster and louder as my thurst pace increase. Then suddenly she turn over to say shoot on her body later when cum, more sanuk. Interesting, of course quickly say yes. Before I could have 2nd thought, she pull out the cap and throw it on the floor and guide my dick back to her cunt. KNN, not my principle to take risk on first shot with a new gal, hestitated awhile if to continue or to get another cap. But blood rushing to small head liao, lan lan oso continue pumping.

Then got her on top and she rocks pretty well. It's really fun to see the 2 monster boobs flapping each other left right, up down. Feeling the urge of bursting, signal and help her to rock faster and wildly, just on time few thrust before explosion, trying to pull her out to shoot but KNN, she refused to be withdraw and lan lan, exploded inside. Should I be happy or worry, but cant turn the clock backwards.

Proceed for a quick wash and then quickly catch of short nap, the precious 45 mins nap. Before could fall into dreamland, someone banging on door like daylight robbery. Gone with the short nap.

To be continued soon.

Old 14-03-2004, 04:49 AM
Registered Advertiser

Re: Mission Report - Hatyai > Songkhla Samila Beach 4th ~ 7th March 2004 (Part II)

2000, 04 March 2004

Gather everyone ready for dinner. Got into the van and head to hill top restaurant for dinner. When we walked in, all the customers looking at our group, a total of 17 person. The biggest group of customers and everyone is coming in couple with a puying beside. Surely, this is a group of wolves. With our big bottle of 3 litre Martell, it surely attract more attention. Seated right opp our table is a fair beautiful lady. Beside her seems to be a Chinese mid age man, probably her customer or sugar dad.

Dishes started to flow and in fact over flow the 3 combined tables that we are seating. The best dish that I always like is the Fried Pork Leg, cant find it anywhere else. Simple taste great, everyone looking at me slurping till the bone. hehehehehe

After a heavy dinner, couple of drinks enjoying the nice and romantic scenery, cool hill breeze and bright Hdy city sights really make one feel so fresh and energised.

2130, 04 March 2004

The next itenery in mind is head down to disco, some bros wanna to taste disco hunting and check out the disco scene there. Decided to proceed to Emperor Disco first and later Hollywood Disco as there are plenty of time left.

Reached Emperor Disco, welcomed by the Manager, and to my suprise, we are the first and oni group there. Thought the nite still young, the crowd come in probably later and the drinks are all served, so lan lan got to spend some time there. But the manager is pretty nice guy, waiving the cocktail charge and free flow of ice, both of these alone usually total upto 500b, only charging us the mineral water.

2300, 04 March 2004

As the nite get later, the crowd dont seems to come, so decided to move on to Hollywood Disco. As the disco is just beside our hotel and feeling a little hungry, so bought some finger food from the road side in front of Grand Plaza to enjoy in the room. When in the room, my gal keep complaining about Ah Moi which make me more irratate me more about her, thought of dumping her alone at the room to hunt for a better one in disco. The whole nite like a non-stop radio station, keep mumming and complaining.

After taken our snack, getting all the bros ready for next party while my gal seems not going, thats what I hoped for. On walking out the door, she suddenly run out from the room and keep calling for me. Thought of checking her out and say few nice word to her to make the nite later not as awful for both of us. But she quickly pull me in, lock and slot the door, I am started to get mad for this kind of unreasonable and childish behaviour. Before I could raise my voice, she unzip me and got down to blow. She surely working hard to keep me in the room. Blowing non-stop, deep throat thrusting and strong suckion, how could I get angry and raise my voice on her.

After awhile, after leg feeling shaky from the shiokness of her BBBJ, move on to the bed to continue the action. Got her on doggie and thrusting hard, started toing the idea of exploring the uncommon area, afterall she make me scarifice staying with her in the room and spoling my hunting nite, she should deserve to work a little mile more. Got my thrusting finger wet and started to explore in slowly, soft moan but no complaint, then slowing going more and deeper, she seems to enjoy it. Now change gear to thrust both the same pace, yeah.. she seems to like it. Change the thrusting position and slowly feel the tightness of initial thrust, lubricate it more naturally and yehaaa.. change to gear 2. Have been pumping for awhile and dont feel like cuming yet, so got her on top to let her rock and roll. She is pretty good at this and another wild thought came to my mind. Why dont I go all the way for a really complete package, at least if she angry or hate me, i can go to disco later. Then told her, cant cum, so withdraw out and let her BBBJ again. Would have expected her to refuse but she is pretty obedient. But she keep reminding must tell her to tell her when I cum. Blow and thrust awhile before the great urge of cum, I bet this will explode hard, silently exploded everything in her mouth before she got a chance to escape but she dont seems to miss it. Gladly continue her blowing till the explosion over. Suddenly, started to feel bad and guilty to treat her like this, beside her nagging and nagging, after she is a nice lady and good service provider. So after wash up, be a good boy and quietly go to bed. Pai say to all bros who waited for me but I oni appeared the next morning. Now u know I am being constrainted.

0900, 05 March 2004

Got up early after a good long night sleep, it has been awhile since I slept so early , usually slept at early morning when MRT train started. So sleeping at 1am is really very exceptional for me. Got washed up and ready for the day. Then got my gal wake to wash up, she thought I wanted another round, after a quick washing, she come with towel wrapping readily to start her work but told her no need, later need to check out liao. Tell to bath and pack things ready to go back, she was like expecting me to continue her. Explain to her today is Holy Day (which is true), I dont intend to book gal and will be praying at temple and visiting Songkhla. She nag and mumble a little while packing. Tip her off and then she left without a word. She is a nice lady if she dont nag as much, the very thing that I hate about her.

The 2nd day will be the most busy day bcos will be heading to temples for praying, Songkhla Samila Beach after everyone got their gals. Oso need everyone to decide if they wanted to extend or remain as per original schedule. After getting everyone together at my room, the discussion went off for like 30 mins with the final decision, everyone extend one more day. Got all our stuffs ready to check out and change to Hatyai Palace.

1100, 05 March 2004

Off we go for breakfast tim sum near Merlin Hotel. Have 2 pots of Bak Kut Teh and countless basket of tim sum, two combined table fully dished. After a full breakfast, check into Hatyai Palace and start touring for those who intend to change lady. Me, Kevin and Eugene is on the list, the rest intend to keep their gal.

Almost everyone found their choice pretty quickly. Found mine when saw a beautiful charming puying wearing black, nice feature, shapely face, well figured. Taken her and got her into the van. Then get back to hotel to put stuffs and got our own room. Off we head for the iternary of the day.

1400, 05 March 2004

Proceed to the first temple, Kuan Yin Temple at Hill Top. Done some praying and lots of photo taking. Check out the photo at Devil Club photo gallery. It really have a very nice scenary. A hot and sunny day, with some bros enjoying the loving girl friend treatment with his gal feeding him ais cream and wiping his sweat, how lovely.

Then move up to the next temple, cant remember its name but its mainly worshipping their Elephant God. Few trees with lot of red banner, seems like wish trees. Have a very nice scenary and shot couple of photos here too.

Then the journey to Songkhla started, slept all the way there and when awake, we reached the beach side. Windy and wild wave, meant for wave boarding. Everyone got down, walk around the beach side, hug tightly around, some even caught some romantic frenching with me busy catching snapshots.. hehehehehe valuable precious open for auction. Not uploaded to public yet if you wanna to buy the copy right back. Spent about 45 mins enjoy the sea breeze and the sound of wave there before proceeding for our lunch.

1800, 05 March 2004

Have a late late lunch cum early dinner at Koyoh, it took about 30 mins from Samila Beach to Koyoh. According to our walking dictionary, this is the biggest lake in SEA, pretty nice scenary here with a restaurant just by the lake side enjoy the evening lake view. Something unique here is that those runner actually on roller skate and they are real skillful being able to balance themselve on the wheel with handful of dishes. Another thing to note, it seems that none of the waiter or waiteress speak other than thai, even the menu is in thai. So, if you dont have a local, i think you will be having a hard time ordering anything. Even at my thai level, I find it difficult to order.

Enjoy the nice meal with good lake view and cosy lake breeze. Nite started to get dark by the time we left. Moving back to Hdy again as most prefer some partying at the city.

To be continued

Old 14-03-2004, 04:49 AM
Registered Advertiser

Re: Mission to Hatyai > Songkhla Samila Beach 4th ~ 7th March 2004 - Part III

2030, 05 March 2004

Got back to the room and everyone head straight to the room for the F&F (free and fuck) time. To be gathered together again at about 2200 for dinner / supper, as today is Holy Day, there is no night spot operating except KaraOK.

Shortly, after getting into the room, Ah Moi called and say today still got tiger show at our hotel at 2130, so quickly call the rest to check who wanna to attend.

Got into the room, my 2nd gal quickly prepare water for shower as both of us damn tired and she know I am rushing for time. She undressed and quickly wrap a towel around, dont get to see anything but what the heck, time will come soon when I will get to see her naked fully. Got into the bathroom, unwrapped her towel and saw a pair of saggy breast, one touch oni could tell tat's a pair of old silicon boobs. Haiz... I wonder how many more part of her body is real, the nose, chin and boobs are all fake stuffs. Sian half liao. Quickly finish the shower and got on to the bed.

She proceed with her cathbath, pretty season and skillful tongue running all over my body, balls and then blow. Her blowing seems pretty skillful but not much of feel, suspected she would have cap it when she started to blow but if yes, she must be real skillfull to be able to do that without my notice. Shortly after blowing, she clamp on top. Just to make sure, I pull her out and found that I am nicely capped, she just smile proudly. Really deserve a praise. As as ride, she moan and moan, then within 5 mins she acting like she has cum, KNN wanna to act oso, act a little more real mah. Then she got time say cum oredi no strength to move, lan lan its my turn to work. Really feeling very sian oredi, dont be mistaken, she has been all along working and serving very professionally but just that those act could probably sextify and fool a newbie. Must teach her a little lesson this round. Do her missionary, then doggie, then when the urge cuming, then I tell her, still cant cum, very tired liao, dont want to bonk, just blow it out. she looks hestitate and after a little persuasion, she remove the cap and start blowing. The BBBJ feel so much better now, after couple of mins, happily blow in her mouth but she is quick to siam and puke everything out. Hmm.. a little pissed off but what the heck, no time to bother so much liao. Wash up and quickly catch a quick nap. Before could really nap, Ah Moi called again saying that can the tiger show voucher from the reception as she has got it arranged cheaper at 300b instead of 400b. Really nice of her but gone is my quick nap liao. Told me my gal to stay in the room as tiger show will suit her. Intend to dump her at room to sleep for me to have a hunting nite tonite.

Got up to get everyone ready for tiger show. Oni Bro MailMail & Kevin joining in for the tiger show. Went in, the shows has started and is doing the bonking liao. After awhile, a real sexy and young puying is dancing sexily at the pole stage. Quickly pull out my Nokia 6600 and start shoot photo and video of her. Never I have expected such gorgeous sexy dancer in a tiger show. When she is fully stripped, I really like her pair of boobs should be 32~33C cupper, firm and round with a really small nipple to match. It has been sometime since I saw a paif of so perfect boobs that I suspected it's fake. Then suddenly she came down and come down to our table and sat on Kevin's lap and lap dance on him with her boobs bouncing right in front of my eye. Really cant control my hand to have a good grap and feel of it. It sure feel real and the firmness is just right. The boobs is so perfect, my saliva is still drooling while I recalled this. Too bad, my table is too dark, so the photo taken cant be seen, haiz.... I am wishing and praying hard that she will next lap dance on me but fat hope, off she went to continue her dance and dissapear to back stage.

The manager came near me and say that no camera allow, lan lan got to keep it as he is sitting behind me to make sure I am a good boy. The next is shower show where a puying shower with her thin and translucent braless dress on fully wet exposing her boobs and nipples. The gal looks average and small boobs. Then she slowly remove her clothing and apply shower foam and run her hand sexily and gently all over her body, pretty seducing. Just that her body and her looks is nothing fancy but she surely shower sexily and for those tom peepers could watch it openly now without peeping thru holes. After the shower ended, a KJ take over with few songs singing to fill the break.

Saw the sexy dancer walk out of the lounge, thought the show is over but the manager say the next show will repear in 30 mins. So lan lan sit and wait for the next show. Nothing much to do and a little sian, thought of walking out to make a phone call. Saw that sexy dancer chating with few gals. She smiled and ask in English "where you going?" Got show". I am instantly seduced by her sweet smile, charming eyes and of course the memory of her perfect boobs just now. Answered her back that will be back very soon. Quickly make my phone call and saw Bro Eugene just came back from outside. Chat a little and jio him to join us in Tiger Show and show him the photo and video taken. Went up to the lounge hoping to bump with the sexy dancer again but too bad, she has went in.

Seating waiting for the next show to start, then when I turn, I realised she was seating behind me and smiling as she saw me. Quickly show my hand to intro myself and then the conversation starts quickly. All the other bro quickly joined in to chat, kind of troublesome having to turn over to talk. So invite her over for a drink, buy her a glass of coke and here she is seating beside me wearing oni bikini. Admiring her looks, body and boobs from such a close distance is really tempting but got to behave a bit lar, trying not to act like a hungry wolve.

Then another gal wearing almost like a GRO welcoming guest coming in came over to intro herselve too. She sit with Kevin and both seems to click quite well, but I am too busy with mine to pay any attention on his.

Then KNN, got sms came in from thaiprince saying he is waiting at downstairs now. Relly KNN, spoil my wonderful time to appreciate her. So lan lan request permission to leave and will be back very soon. After few words with thaiprince telling him to wait for another 15 mins, quickly rush back to see my beauty but then both of them just gone to prepare for their show.

The dancer sit with Kevin came out to dance, pretty wild dance like a wild cat. Once she remove her long coat, boy I was caught by her lengthy figure, skin smoothness, a nice pair of boobs, though not huge but just match her figure. I must say she looks so much prettier and sexier naked, totally open up my eye and change my perception on her.

Then she got down and lap dance on Bro Eugene and press her boobs on him. I can see him smiling happily being pressed, I would too with that pair of beautiful boobs. Then, she stand up and walk over to Kevin and another round of pressing. KNN missed me again, am I looks transparent today?? KNN all got sexy stuffs except me. Then she got back to the stage to dance again. Shortly, she finished off her dance and dissapear to the back stage.

Next on show is my sexy dancer, she wear a pink bikini and surely looks more stunning, looks so gorgeous and sexy beyond words I can describe. As she dance sexily rubbing the metal pole, I wish I am the pole and she rubbing herself against me. Blood really rushing out from my nose and the floor probably flooded with my saliva dropping non-stop. She is really that sexy. As she dance, she walk near our table and remove her bra right in front of us watching without bleaking our eye on her beautiful pair of boobs. Then rub against Kevin face, KNN why him again. Kevin quickly tip her 100b, KNN I oso willing to tip if I just manage to get my hand on her. Before I could pull her, Bro MailMail is faster in pulling her for lap dance and tipped her. Then she walk over me, I thought heheheheh my chance finally come, probably she wanna to save the best for last. When she reached near me, she stopped and hold the string that is tying her G-String for me to pull on both side. Of course, I gladly and gentlemenly help her with all my pleasure. Right after that, she jump back to stage for dancing again. KNN.. this is too much liao, tempt me liao, then go away. Die die oso wanna to bonk her tonite. Shortly later, she end off her dance and went back to back stage.

At this time, Kevin gal return and continue sitting with Kevin, I started to pay a little attention before my sexy gal oso join in to sit beside me. Got the info from Kevin that his dancer can be book out but I forgot how much liao. I guess should be 3,000 ~ 5,000 region. Then I started to hint to my dancer what time she finish work, what she do after that, where she stay, etc.. but from her answer she seems hinting that she dont work extra. Not wanted to push things too fast, I just get her contact and tell her that I will call her tomorrow for a drink. Then bye bye she went when the light is on. Off we go as thaiprince is waiting downstair. As I walk out from the lounge, the sexy and perfect boobs image is still playing in my mind, really cant get over them.

To Be Continue

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1