The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2015, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Complicated Story. Need Help.

So this is how the story goes:
Few years back, my parent got divorced. My dad wanted the flat, and promised that he will hand over the flat to me. So my mum signed the divorce agreement. So now, we are staying in a one room flat.
After which, he re-marry (i guess) and his wife just gave birth.
My question is how do i ensure that he will hand over the flat to me, and there will not be any bad debt in the flat?

Regards,
178noobnoob
Old 21-06-2015, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Complicated Story. Need Help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
So this is how the story goes:
Few years back, my parent got divorced. My dad wanted the flat, and promised that he will hand over the flat to me. So my mum signed the divorce agreement. So now, we are staying in a one room flat.
After which, he re-marry (i guess) and his wife just gave birth.
My question is how do i ensure that he will hand over the flat to me, and there will not be any bad debt in the flat?

Regards,
178noobnoob
sounds complicated legally...speak to your dad and consult a lawyer...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-06-2015, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4523 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Layman's terms:

Verbal promises on a post-divorce gift of an HDB flat means nothing legally even if it is mistakenly written in the divorce papers. HDB has rules. And if your agreement are not executed at the point of divorce, HDB and agencies like CPF do not need to comply if they are a deviation from the rules and regulation subsequently. Otherwise, these agencies will have a lot of things to do for divorcees who can put 10year terms into their divorce settlements, etc..

One avenue is to put a caveat on the flat at SLA through lawyers, subjected to your dad's approval and list the conditions within.

In short, if your dad decides not to give, you cannot take no matter what.
Old 21-06-2015, 01:15 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post

Regards,
178noobnoob
There is no way that you can ensure that honors his word. You just have to hope that you dad does not change his mind.

Now that he has remarried, chances of him leaving the flat to you are extremely remote. Even if he wanted to, his new wife would stop him from doing so.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-06-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Layman's terms:

Verbal promises on a post-divorce gift of an HDB flat means nothing legally even if it is mistakenly written in the divorce papers. HDB has rules. And if your agreement are not executed at the point of divorce, HDB and agencies like CPF do not need to comply if they are a deviation from the rules and regulation subsequently. Otherwise, these agencies will have a lot of things to do for divorcees who can put 10year terms into their divorce settlements, etc..

One avenue is to put a caveat on the flat at SLA through lawyers, subjected to your dad's approval and list the conditions within.

In short, if your dad decides not to give, you cannot take no matter what.
So there's no ways i can get it? Or should i get it under my name asap, before he change his mind?
but will it affect me if i were to buy a house with my gf next time?
Old 22-06-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

I feel that TS should plan for yourself regarding of your shelter, either u buy a 2 ram bto flat if u r single above 35yrs old or rented a flat with your own mum. Although your dad did mention want to give the flat to u, it is before his second marriage, maybe is his tactic to coax your mum to agree divorce and dun snatch the flat with him. Now, the circumstance changes as he married again and his current wife give birth also. Woman is a fussy creature, she may brain wash your dad, saying that now have child, the house too small cannot accomadate too many people, may ask u to move out since u r an adult now.

Man tend to listen to wife after marriage, they even can forsake kinship bcos of his wife n child. Recent newspaper showed a elderly woman n her daughter were chased out of their house due to can't get along with the wife on her useless son, the son listened to her wife, chased his mother and sister out of the house. Now the pitiful 2 women dun have a shelter.

My conclusion is u better plan for yourself in case the outcome turns worse. Your father verbal promise maybe just an empty promise unless the house has your name including. Under Spore law, if the husband passed away without writing a will, his house will be given to his spouse and child. If your current step mum is china woman, then u better play safe. U know,that they r skilled at what.

TS, start to plan for yourself. Take care.
Old 22-06-2015, 12:11 AM
Samster

orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Sorry to be a wet blanket, now I doubt he will put your name, I think he will put his wife name instead. Dun believe what he verbally say to u, better go to HDB to check.
Old 22-06-2015, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeproud View Post
I feel that TS should plan for yourself regarding of your shelter, either u buy a 2 ram bto flat if u r single above 35yrs old or rented a flat with your own mum. Although your dad did mention want to give the flat to u, it is before his second marriage, maybe is his tactic to coax your mum to agree divorce and dun snatch the flat with him. Now, the circumstance changes as he married again and his current wife give birth also. Woman is a fussy creature, she may brain wash your dad, saying that now have child, the house too small cannot accomadate too many people, may ask u to move out since u r an adult now.

Man tend to listen to wife after marriage, they even can forsake kinship bcos of his wife n child. Recent newspaper showed a elderly woman n her daughter were chased out of their house due to can't get along with the wife on her useless son, the son listened to her wife, chased his mother and sister out of the house. Now the pitiful 2 women dun have a shelter.

My conclusion is u better plan for yourself in case the outcome turns worse. Your father verbal promise maybe just an empty promise unless the house has your name including. Under Spore law, if the husband passed away without writing a will, his house will be given to his spouse and child. If your current step mum is china woman, then u better play safe. U know,that they r skilled at what.

TS, start to plan for yourself. Take care.
Hi bro,

Thanks for those advice.
I actually thought of getting a bto with my gf maybe next year or so. But now i'm afraid is that if i were to get back the flat, will it affect me when i apply for bto with my gf? Cause if it does not affect me, i will ask my dad to transfer it over to me, so that my family will have a proper shelter to stay in. But if it will affect my bto, will it plays a big part? Will it affect my loans and etc? That's why i'm worried and concern now.

Regards,
178noobnoob
Old 22-06-2015, 02:05 AM
Samster

From what I know every each of eligibility Singaporean cannot, disallow to own two flat under his name unless is private property.
Old 22-06-2015, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
From what I know every each of eligibility Singaporean cannot, disallow to own two flat under his name unless is private property.
So does that mean that i will be affected?

Sorry for the trouble.

178noobnoob
Old 22-06-2015, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
teokaopeow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

During divorce, your mum should sold the flat and split money that man. Now talk more no use.
Old 22-06-2015, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
this is true, but no worry, TS got 6 months to sell one of them.

If TS manage to get the flat transfer to him by his dad, and successfully apply for BTO, he has to quickly sell his old unit.

TS, No matter what, try to get the flat from your dad asap, and sell it once you received it. If you keep it more than 6 months, it's counted as you have make 1 purchase from HDB. Each couple only allow 2 times.
Old 22-06-2015, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post
this is true, but no worry, TS got 6 months to sell one of them.

If TS manage to get the flat transfer to him by his dad, and successfully apply for BTO, he has to quickly sell his old unit.

TS, No matter what, try to get the flat from your dad asap, and sell it once you received it. If you keep it more than 6 months, it's counted as you have make 1 purchase from HDB. Each couple only allow 2 times.
Oooh.

Thanks bro. But private property is condo, landed?
Does that count as a purchase from hdb as well?

Regards,
178noobnoob
Old 22-06-2015, 04:51 PM
Samster

Only BTO flat, resale flat bought from HDB, take loan from HDB or bank, the lease of these flats,are 99 years or 30 years. If the house is bought from private property development, then considered as private property as well as if u are rich enough to own a piece of land of your own and build a house.
Old 22-06-2015, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

verbal agreement only? then is up to your father le
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1