The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Balaallen123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Traumatizing experience

Basically I thought I was meeting up with a girl to hookup to the point where this person was about to suck my dick (like literally the lip was touching my dick and this person ended up being a guy cross dresser.

I feel so messed up. The person even assured me that she's a girl only for me to realize just a little too late. I can't even get my dick erected anymore after going through this experience. How can I cope with this? I don't think I can ever be intimate with anyone after going through this ordeal. The lies and deceit till the end and he even wanted to force me into it scares the shit out of me.

I feel like a total idiot. I just can't bring myself to have sex anymore. Sigh....

Not looking for sympathy. Just wanting to let you guys know that even small things goes a long way. Not everyone is the same. Just looking to improve and become more aware
Old 29-06-2021, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 11
36Red is a Helpful and Caring Samster36Red is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Traumatizing experience

Make a police report n let the police handle.... Then unlikely will have future victims.
Old 29-06-2021, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
Northyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Means her cross dress skills must be very good... Hope your behind is fine
Old 29-06-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!

You need to quickly get a real girl to fuck to get it out of your system
Old 29-06-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3200 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

wow she that good till you can't tell?? Even some with super make up skill mostly cannot escape the vocal you must be really flooded
Old 29-06-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Line is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Take control of your mind. The mind is a horse and you need to hold the reins. My 2 cents. Having an internal locus of control mindset is important. You are not your mind.

If all else fails, see go counselling and move on from there.

All the best, bro
Old 29-06-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 21
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/the...sherine.42961/

I hope is not SHERINE...
Old 29-06-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balaallen123 View Post
Basically I thought I was meeting up with a girl to hookup to the point where this person was about to suck my dick (like literally the lip was touching my dick and this person ended up being a guy cross dresser.

I feel so messed up. The person even assured me that she's a girl only for me to realize just a little too late. I can't even get my dick erected anymore after going through this experience. How can I cope with this? I don't think I can ever be intimate with anyone after going through this ordeal. The lies and deceit till the end and he even wanted to force me into it scares the shit out of me.

I feel like a total idiot. I just can't bring myself to have sex anymore. Sigh....

Not looking for sympathy. Just wanting to let you guys know that even small things goes a long way. Not everyone is the same. Just looking to improve and become more aware
What is really traumautizing to us is to read your crap about how u were so stupid u fell for a cross dresser and then now got ED. We don't care about your homo tendencies. U deal with it.
Old 29-06-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Is your vision ok? Then when he about to suck your penis, your vision ramp up 110%
Old 29-06-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
What is really traumautizing to us is to read your crap about how u were so stupid u fell for a cross dresser and then now got ED. We don't care about your homo tendencies. U deal with it.
I’ve been groped by a Homo at work.
But I let it slide.
Closet.
Now married with 2 children.

It’s dangerous to go through life with weak dependents, when you have antagonized someone.
I’m sure they’ll make great nitrate based fertilizer for my plants
Old 29-06-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2936 / Power: 15
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

Just pcc in future, bro. Very safe unlesd you cannot cum from a guy's hand. Then that's a big problem.
Old 29-06-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

What can we say......you are so lucky bro....
Old 29-06-2021, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
Switzerland1954 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post
Oh my god, this is scary!
Old 30-06-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I’ve been groped by a Homo at work.
But I let it slide.
Closet.
Now married with 2 children.

It’s dangerous to go through life with weak dependents, when you have antagonized someone.
I’m sure they’ll make great nitrate based fertilizer for my plants
what the hell are u saying?
Old 30-06-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3636 / Power: 18
whitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post
Dont think its Sherine else TS will be permanently warded @IMH

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1