The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Fair BBW

Looong time ago i went to a random spa at Upper Paya Lebar rd. The receptionist was a BBW (Big Beautiful Woman), young and fair.
Initially she offered 2 masseuses, but they are not young, so i rejected. Then I asked if she is keen to massage me instead. She agreed!

Near the end of the session, i hold her hand, put them on my dick and ask her to pump. She was quiet and smile shyly, but she obey my request. I then slowly inserted my hand in between her thighs. Seeing no resistance, i continue to reveal her panties and touch her outer vagina.
She smiled shyly again but didn't move her position. I'm getting bolder to insert my middle finger into her canal.
She stroke mine & i fingered hers until she wet & i cum. Not sure whether she cum, but surprisingly after clean me up she said thank you without asking for a tip.
I don't want to break her trust, so after taking shower i gave her $50. Again she say thank you.
Unfortunately few weeks later i went there never see her anymore. The receptionist unsurely told me perhaps she was a part timer and don't know where is she.

Anybody knows any fair bbw masseuse who is still working somewhere?
Old 15-05-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 2
alwisyed67 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwisyed67 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fair BBW

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post

advertised Yuni in Spa @ Telok Blangah
look BBW bah
https://sbf.rocks/showpost.p...2&postcount=79
Old 16-05-2023, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1656 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Maybe all 3 is?... 🙊
Old 16-05-2023, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwisyed67 View Post
look BBW bah
Not bad, thanks.
My BBW at Upper Paya Lebar rd was bigger than Yuni actually. Face is also prettier, although this is subjective.
Old 19-05-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
RKBro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah.. make me think of this erusian girl. I think Chinese and British mix. She work only when she need money. So I lucky to have her when she work on the first day. Breast is big and saggy. After that she disappeared and sack by the spa less than a week.
Old 19-05-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
siaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKBro View Post
Wah.. make me think of this erusian girl. I think Chinese and British mix. She work only when she need money. So I lucky to have her when she work on the first day. Breast is big and saggy. After that she disappeared and sack by the spa less than a week.

The one at Katong?
Old 19-05-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siaosiao811 View Post
The one at Katong?
I believe she should work a lot of places with her attitude. She is nice to customers but appear at shop when no $$.. I with her is IS spa. (Closed)
Old 19-05-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

siaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKBro View Post
I believe she should work a lot of places with her attitude. She is nice to customers but appear at shop when no $$.. I with her is IS spa. (Closed)
Oh, then I think is different ML ready, she just came this year March, only work at Katong. A 20yo girl with a very heavy Beijing tone, her boobs are nice to play with tho.
Old 22-05-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh, then I think is different ML ready, she just came this year March, only work at Katong. A 20yo girl with a very heavy Beijing tone, her boobs are nice to play with tho.
Oh.. mine is Singaporean actually.. too bad.. just once and no more.
Old 22-05-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Humblepie1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi Bro,

Are you referring to the ml at R*** *****e?
Old 22-05-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humblepie1 View Post
Hi Bro,

Are you referring to the ml at R*** *****e?
No, is not a spa, starts with O**** B*****
Old 22-05-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
UnoUno111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any fair bbw contact?
Old 22-05-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
Looong time ago i went to a random spa at Upper Paya Lebar rd. The receptionist was a BBW (Big Beautiful Woman), young and fair.
Initially she offered 2 masseuses, but they are not young, so i rejected. Then I asked if she is keen to massage me instead. She agreed!

Near the end of the session, i hold her hand, put them on my dick and ask her to pump. She was quiet and smile shyly, but she obey my request. I then slowly inserted my hand in between her thighs. Seeing no resistance, i continue to reveal her panties and touch her outer vagina.
She smiled shyly again but didn't move her position. I'm getting bolder to insert my middle finger into her canal.
She stroke mine & i fingered hers until she wet & i cum. Not sure whether she cum, but surprisingly after clean me up she said thank you without asking for a tip.
I don't want to break her trust, so after taking shower i gave her $50. Again she say thank you.
Unfortunately few weeks later i went there never see her anymore. The receptionist unsurely told me perhaps she was a part timer and don't know where is she.

Haha i also like fair bbw with huge F knockers. I know of one bespectacled one somemore in Jalan Bukit mErah. best part is she provide poison dragon service and cim
Old 29-05-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
wineglass2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bros can share experience? can autoroam her? What's the damage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwisyed67 View Post
look BBW bah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1