The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2009, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Sangrawi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Girls at Sammyboy FL Dome

In my few experiences with the girls at FL Dome, the actual girl is very different looking from the photos posted by the OKTs. I believe they are heavily photo-shopped and edited.

Also I have a strong suspicions on the glowing FR written. Everyone of the girls have glowing well written and detailed FR about them. I have this strong suspicion they are written by the okts themselves.

Often I feel very disappointed. What I see and experienced is not what is on FL Dome.

Anyone have similar experiences and comments? Lkke to hear from you
Old 22-07-2009, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!
Re: Girls at Sammyboy FL Dome

Much like what you see on the signboard at food court mah.
package nicely, looks like VFM and enticing... see the real stuff and you'd go WTF?
Old 22-07-2009, 11:51 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS...perhaps you can let us know which OKT you had this experience with. That will help us reduce our "miss" rates.
Old 22-07-2009, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Sangrawi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would only say "Thaiboy" is the most honest.

What you see is what you get...
Old 22-07-2009, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

disagreed. Those gals indeed look so good after make up and studio shoot. Anyway i personal feel a bit stupid to hav a wild raba raba session wif a gal full of make up. End up both of our face will look like two monkeys after a fight-if u got cosmetic fetish then hav to let the OKT know in advance lah

As for the FR-They click differently wif diff person. My experience tells me jus be good to them and favour shall be returned-if not then feedback the OKTs

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 22-07-2009, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
gugugege deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

studio photo is like tat one mah. but some of them also put 'live' photo n so u can hv a better look at d gal in real life shot. but i hv encountered a gal who actually looks better in real life than her studio photo. i guess she is not d photogenic type.
Old 23-07-2009, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Namok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I sincerely agree with the bro here who said that Thaiboy is the honest OKT I have come across. I'm writing this as I have tried other OKT, promise the sky and moon in the end zero. His girls are there to serve, there is no such thing as chemistry.... my 2 cents.
BTW I don't get discount ok. Also if you look carefully many a time his pricing is the cheapest in town for Thai. Kudo Thaiboy
Old 23-07-2009, 04:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 16
ashton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Forest Gump is the most experienced FL cheongster,"life is like...you'll never know what you're gonna get". It's uber exciting when you are on your way to the hotel for the bonk, knowing you've chosen your poison via pictures posted by OKT. Once the door opens, close your eyes and take a deep breath. Keep on telling yourself these girls are human too, so treat them with respect irregardless. What is a couple of hundred dollars to us for a secret rendevous. If we lack resources for FL, or like sampling our food before ordering from a new hawker stall, we can always walk the streets of Geylang, what you see is what you get. Two of the many simple ways you can go about satisfying your lust. Life is all about choices, and how you react (towards the girls) after you've made your choice defines your character.
Old 24-07-2009, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 19
Ah Goo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAh Goo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

SexyThaiBoobs recommendation is pretty good also. At least I had good exp with his recommendation.
Old 24-07-2009, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

that is why girls with okts helpin them to manage, l never bother to take a look or go probe into it...

personally have cheonging friends who try thai girls under OKT before, and told me bad reviews and in sbf, l read abt other people complaining abt the same thing too as well..
Old 24-07-2009, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 16
CityOfAngels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCityOfAngels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I heard alot of stories that the girl turns out different from pix thus, refrain from getting girls from FL Dome. But might give Thaiboy service a try since some bros metioned good comments.
Old 24-07-2009, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ward1967 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangrawi View Post
In my few experiences with the girls at FL Dome, the actual girl is very different looking from the photos posted by the OKTs. I believe they are heavily photo-shopped and edited.

Also I have a strong suspicions on the glowing FR written. Everyone of the girls have glowing well written and detailed FR about them. I have this strong suspicion they are written by the okts themselves.

Often I feel very disappointed. What I see and experienced is not what is on FL Dome.

Anyone have similar experiences and comments? Lkke to hear from you
Well one could say I have been with a couple from here where there is no way the girl i met was the one in the photo, so guessing the photo shop skills are getting better and better. Mind you lately i find some sites are posting real life photos, which while i believe they are also touched up a little, it is at least close to the pic. So only hope is they only post real life photos.

So what to do, the field reports are a ok go by but I can tell you i was with a lady who is just amazing at the BBBJ, but then you go and feel like it was a 4/10 where i posted 8/10. I will guess 2 reasons for that one depends on the ladies reaction to you, will bet some get better service than others espically if lady is attracted to the guy, other issue is most guys here including my self dont want to rip the girl completly. I have only seen one true field report wher the FR listed the girl in all catagories with the best being 3/10. other than that he gave 1/10 for photo match, 2/10 for BBBJ etc.

When i read the FR I have started removing 1.5 from all the numbers. hence you give here a 8/10 I will call it a 6.5/10, since doing this i find the play time with the FL are more realistic. And after all if she is a 8/10 and i am expecting a 6.5/10 then it is just all that much better.

Once again just my opinion.
Old 24-12-2009, 12:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
doggystylish is Cool - loads of Potential

everyone feels the same way as you. also how come cim always advertised but very few of the girls will do it?
Old 24-12-2009, 12:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
doggystylish is Cool - loads of Potential

also it will be good to have local school gals. seems like all the gals are foreign (thai, indo, pinoy, china). quite sian after a while. or maybe i noob, dono where to find.
Old 24-12-2009, 12:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s

Well goes to show the OKTs suave marketing,advertising and salesmanship
skills .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1