The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2010, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
voka_blue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84gunner View Post
But in SG, there are many females that doesn't know what is morals. They may cook or spin up some reasons / excuses for their actions and demands. They don't give a shit whether you die, or what will happen to you for the rest of your life, they are simply selfish and concerned whether they can get what they want and their comforts, especially when the Law is on their side, all the more easier / convenient for them.

That's the price to pay for marrying an SG woman.
i agreed bro and i'm facing one now
Old 29-12-2010, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilograms View Post
............ was also thinking of doing something on the third party....than maybe it'll at least remind him that hitching other ppl wife is a painful process physically.
Agree you should not let that bastard off easily.... I have never condoned fucking other people's wife even tho I'm a cheongster.
PM me if you need help to arrange for an "accident".
I have some kakis who are very good at these type of things

Cheonging is one thing but married women are off-limits.
Old 30-12-2010, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Kilograms is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks Bro Ninja for the offer. if I accidentally breakk my hand during the first try, i keep you in mind..
Old 02-01-2011, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Lawless21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ahh..... thanks Bro Frankiestein. it's month end, se haven't said a word about money....hee hee hahaha.
bro kilogram,

my 2 cents, reading your story.

if you're confident of rearing the kid yourself, and can prove/show your ability (not only in $ sense), make your case. just leave her. cut your losses and run.

havin your in-laws to validate her adultery is admissible, but insufficient. and if they're willing to file affidavits etc. keep the case simple. have agreement with her, to provide for the kid, not her (if you surrender custody to her). try and work out the terms before heading to lawyer's.

w 7yrs sleeping separately, you can file for divorce immediately. and then using evidence (which is more impt than in-laws' statements), just serve unreasonable behaviour.

or be like my case, i let her file, since she's the one who wants to leave. but i refuse to give maintenance. rest of story in another post in this thread. whether she wants the divorce or not, can tell from her reaction to this suggestion.

as for revenge on the 3rd party, make it less painful for yourself. i believe in karma. both him and her (even for my case) will meet their retributions down the timeline, served by someone else. it will come. just take good care of yourself, and be happy/@peace.

update to the rest who read my story in earlier post.

my final judgement came a few days back (27thdec). all in all, filed july4th, finalised dec22nd. that's the fastest it can be done. with no disputes, no court attendance. just paperwork, and 1 lawyer handle both sides of the case. think lawyer also no need to appear in court all the time. hope it gives the rest of you some ideas/hope to your resolutions.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:51 PM
Samster

Thanls Pal Lawless, that's what i'm intending to do. Anyway she started first, so if she's going to leave me, i'll just seat back relax and wait for her to file the split. Now the hard part is who gets to keep what. Tough...

Oh Bro, simple case like yours, what sort of $$$ are we talking about for the complete process. BTW, you mention you need not pay maintenance?? How so??
Old 05-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Samster

Lawless21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanls Pal Lawless, that's what i'm intending to do. Anyway she started first, so if she's going to leave me, i'll just seat back relax and wait for her to file the split. Now the hard part is who gets to keep what. Tough...

Oh Bro, simple case like yours, what sort of $$$ are we talking about for the complete process. BTW, you mention you need not pay maintenance?? How so??
so try and agree on 'who keep what' and quickly get lawyer to have both parties commit signature on it. then no more sleepless nites.

for a straightforward case (no assets to fight, no kids), $3k per lawyer. market rate. any disputes, affidavits, pre-trial conference... cost will increase.

as for maintenance.. guess she knew she's in the wrong. didn't want to claim. even $1 also waived, tho her lawyer advised. guess she knew i'd wait for her with a stack of evidence to fight it out if she make it tough for us.

but i paid part of the $3k as settlement, since it's economical for 1 lawyer to settle both parties (esp in submission paperwork). paid the 1/4 upfront. just trust her lawyer is more logical/reasonable than her, and i was right.

rgds,
lawless21
Old 06-01-2011, 06:57 PM
Samster

Reign2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro here can give some advice . . . My divorce has been finalise couple of months back ( the final interim judgement ).
Basically my ex and me are still staying the same roof and recently she has decided to shift out of the place . Well I'm glad that she is finally getting out but the problem is she wants all the furnitures to go along with her saying this is given by this sister and that is given by that sister ... Slap forehead
In out agreement ( interim judgement ) I'm giving her back $30k for the house renovation and 30% of the profit after we have sell the house.
1. Does my ex has the right to take the furnitures out with her ? How can I stop her from taking all the stuffs ?
2. Also stated in the agreement my daughter will spend equal time with us 50% / 50% , now she says that I can have only 6 days in a month with her. How can I make her follow the agreement ?
3. Can she change the agreement that is already been agreed upon ( final interim judgement )
Old 06-01-2011, 09:21 PM
Samster

After the final interim is submitted can my ex-wife still change the content of the agreement example things like
1. The amount of days my daughter get to spend with me
2. The distribution of the assets
Old 07-01-2011, 11:50 PM
Samster

Hi Bro Reign, feel a sign of relieve for you. i'm still in the beginning stage, which is the hard part..if i were in your shoe, i let her take what's hers, no need to see all those thing again to remind yourself the bad times you go thru. so long you have the determination to live on, and live a different life, outdo yourself to be better, you don't even have to worry about furniture, you just worry about how to handle yourself
Old 08-01-2011, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro Reign, feel a sign of relieve for you. i'm still in the beginning stage, which is the hard part..if i were in your shoe, i let her take what's hers, no need to see all those thing again to remind yourself the bad times you go thru. so long you have the determination to live on, and live a different life, outdo yourself to be better, you don't even have to worry about furniture, you just worry about how to handle yourself
Thanks bro Kilograms for the advice .
Along the way I have way given in too much to her , it's not so much about what is hers and what is mine. I just want to stand my ground and let her know everything done or to be decided is not just her own fucking decision.
If I let her take everything , the next thing she'll slowly cut down my time with my daughter.
My divorce took me two and a half years to complete , it was not easy too but I manage to get what I wanted.
Old 09-01-2011, 09:31 AM
Samster

Bro reign, it's not gonna get you anyhere even you contest. LKY best advice, "put aside those issue that cannot be solve, move ahead with other better things" or something like that.

We are on the similar situation, I stand my ground, the diff is, i choose to ignore what she does outside, coz i can choose what i like to do outside. I choose not to mention divorce as i want my kid to have a complete family even though we 2 adults are not in good term. No my life is so much better, to do what i want without needing to ask anyone.

Stay happy!!
Old 15-01-2011, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 22
cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocentsangel View Post
Change My Mind after Divorce?

What if after Divorce and we Patch up?
Can we get marry again?

Mormally after a fight with GF we break up but eventually still be together, i feel if there's still love there's still hope.

But sometime out of anger we do silly things but regret after some times..
you manage to do that ... please ! please !! let us know the secret
Old 15-01-2011, 01:29 AM
Samster

cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reign2 View Post
Any bro here can give some advice . . . My divorce has been finalise couple of months back ( the final interim judgement ).
Basically my ex and me are still staying the same roof and recently she has decided to shift out of the place . Well I'm glad that she is finally getting out but the problem is she wants all the furnitures to go along with her saying this is given by this sister and that is given by that sister ... Slap forehead
In out agreement ( interim judgement ) I'm giving her back $30k for the house renovation and 30% of the profit after we have sell the house.
1. Does my ex has the right to take the furnitures out with her ? How can I stop her from taking all the stuffs ?
2. Also stated in the agreement my daughter will spend equal time with us 50% / 50% , now she says that I can have only 6 days in a month with her. How can I make her follow the agreement ?
3. Can she change the agreement that is already been agreed upon ( final interim judgement )
check with your lawyer on it. i believe she can not simply change it the way she wants. what if a couple of months/years later, she wants to change it AGAIN ?

Basically she's taking away one weekend from your child. If hard to swallow, fight for it. REgarding furniture... its ONLY furniture, no need to fight for it cos you can buy any want you want later. the MOST important thing is the child.
Old 15-01-2011, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
because i still love my wife, i love my children. i dun mind not being able to sleep with her after all these years, in the past sometime we can still spend time doing what we need to do. except now, she seeing another i decided to stop in case she end up with diseases that i might not have known. i believe she's probably gotten hook on something that makes her fall deeper into another person. i knew my wife would never had done such mistakes especially as a 40yr old adult. but i will try any possible way to make her come to her senses, unless she says is over. now, i'm just playin the waiting game.

she told me not to give her more time to cool down and when she's ready to accept what had happen and willing to change for good, i gladly say yes. today, she peep into my hand phone again. that got me thinking, is she still hiding something from me, i have a huge hunch that she is, but i try to pretend she's trying hard to change.

i was thinking whether i should just call it quit? but before that, was also thinking of doing something on the third party....than maybe it'll at least remind him that hitching other ppl wife is a painful process physically. but if i file for separation, can she ask for maintenance? (she's working) and i'll probably be looking after my kid. Confuse....confused:
like frankenstine said, she can still ask for maintenence. the only way (to my knowledge) is to get some form of evidence that she is indeed out with another man. its going to be a painful process. Its either you spend time tracking her or hire a PI to take photos of her deeds. with evidence, you have some sort of "back up"

I was in our shoes, I was afraid to know the truth, but look at your son/daughter. do they deserve it ? do they deserve to have that sort of "mother" figure. I employed a PI, took photos of my ex and presented to lawyer. Not sure what happened but my ex backed out and did not demand for maintainence (only child maintenance)

I guess I was in the winner's corner cos I filed first. she &$#(# Dared me to do it... she thought she was Heidi Klum or some super model with diamond piercing between her legs. 8 years later, she regreted and tried to patch back but TOO BAD.. I re-married a J-Lo look-a-like... &$#@# biatch... Till today I have not regretted what I did... After what she did, fucking around with a skinny-wife-snatching-ah-beang.. retribution WILL come..karma will knock on her doors
Old 19-01-2011, 11:35 PM
Samster

Give this Pal a Tiger, Heineken or whatever he wants!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1