The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2006, 12:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
nowork is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Talking MY good old days!!!(100% REAL!!!)

Hi, brothers out there! Got some very un - fogetable blue tales to share.

Not gonna tell you how old am i but this happens b4 ny national services.
Almost every sat'day, me and my gang will meet some at this tea dance disco in orchard. Giodarno Jeans days i recall. Call me ACES. Was not bad looking during that time and kind of populars to girls there. All was about my age then. One fine Saturday when i entered the disco. greeted by some girls as usual..when i saw this waitress with a very stunning face...It's dark maybe..but when she passes me..i can clearly sees that angel face and the perfume she's wearing..MY GOD!!! Any way told my friends about it and guess what? She's the elder sister of my gang friend TIM. KIWI was her name and she's waiting for her 'A' level result meanwhile part-timming here...
All of the sudden she walk towards us...(my hearts pounding fast man)
KIWI: so...you must be ACES..
ME: Yup...you are KIWI (try to act cool)
KIWI: Any target today?
ME: Its right in-front of me...(i smile vainly)
KIWI: I'm older than you..(she try to hit me on my arms but i manage to avoid)
ME: Older girls are much caring..
KIWI: Not all....enjoy yaself...see you later.
Understand form TIM that she is a very soft spoken but outgoing person..YES..she had a few boyfriend b4 but is now single.....(evil thoughts!)
When it is about closing time(5pM if i recall) KIWI acutally told me to wait for her...(siao liao siao liao) we normally will go for some food and hang around centrepoint MAC after tea dance.
KIWI: wait for me ah...i joint you guys
ME: oh ok..
After some time we will downstair the disco waiting for KIWI.
TIM: A..you and my sis go ahead, we not hungry...
ME: (ho say liao lah) OK lor.
So Lucky of me..today is a wonderful day...must be.
KIWI: Hi, Aces..
Felt someone tapping my shoulder from the back...turn around and its KIWI...My God..she's wearing a mini skirt with a tight slevless singlet...black laccy bra sticking out of her snow white shoulder....and her face! now in day light..she's so pretty and cute...big round eyes, sharp nose, tall and fair head to toe with BIG BOOBS!!! 33C i say must have..and her ASS...front back all have...
ME: Hi KIWI...
KIWI: Where is my brother and the gang?
ME: They are not hungry...
KIWI: Oh i see...that left with both of us....GRIN
ME: So where are are we going now?
KIWI: care for some food first then accompany me to a friend pub later?
ME: I can go in PUB meh? (still young that time)
KIWI: She the owner of the PUB is my very good friend..dun worry..you don't look that young...haha..
I'am quiet happy when she say i dun look that young that time..it makes me like a man more than a boy...
ME: all right..lets go...MAC?
KIWI: Anything...

Will be back real soon...try to up me if you like it...i promise...more to come
Old 30-10-2006, 01:46 PM
Samster (M)

Re: MY good old days!!!(100% REAL!!!)

Appology. Here it go again.

After some light meal at MAC. We took a cab to this pub 15mins away from Centre Point...
Small Pub..was quite empty that time guess is still early.as we walk towards the bar counter..i notice a gal(young) standing inside the bar counter..we had eye contact but very quickly she turns and focus at KIWI.
KIWI: Hi Jane...this is ACES..
ME: Hi..
Jane: Hi Aces...lucky you to have KIWI with you...
ME: Think she is more lucky to have me with her(act cool again)
KIWI: Hello...boy? not for me you can come here? not for me you can meet beatiful lady boss Jane?
Jane: hahaha....never mind lah we are all lucky to know each other lah..come sit down..what you guys wanna drink? On the house.
KIWI: I'll get a jug of beer...wat about you BOY?
ME: I'll get a mug then...
Every body burst into laughter..
The palce was cosy and the music was cool...not the disco type..more to music without vocal....there's a pool table and a dart board in-front of the bar counter and i only see 2 lady stafft(cannot make it wan)cleaning up the place...
KIWI: wanna play pool?
Me: Come loh.
KIWI left her handbag on the counter while Jane kept busy serving that jug of beer...Saw she gave a sweet smile to me...(shook)
KIWI got ready to open ball(bed english) as she bent down to aim the balls...my breath suddenly got choke..her f$%King drian was deep man..as she adjust the cue up and down to aim the balls..her breast being squeezess...you can sell the melon moving up and down to form tight and deep drain...standing opposite her can see her butt facing the sky with the butt exposing some fair white butt fresh...no undies? i was thinking...G_STRING!!! it must be....
KIWI: Can you don't stand down there? i can't focus...
ME: or...oorrr...
Move to the centre of the table..this time the view is even better...her breast are like falling off her black bra...eyeing for the nipple to pop out and it did when she hit the ball...it's PINK i saw!!! not to big nipple and my DIDI marakita...her butt was fully out of her mini skirt as she jerk towards the front when she hit the ball...no sight of undies yet...Pretend to sit down as one of the ball went in the pocket...(dun want anyone to see my erection)
This time she choose to que the ball right in-front of where i'am siting...Bloody hell her tits so fair and tightly squeeze again with my siitng position...Cannot...turn around to reach the beer and drank a mouthful of it...
Jane: good scenery ah?
She move towards me with her both hand spread open on the bar counter lean down and her tits full exposed with no bra!!!! Small but nice tits!!!! DICK never been that hard b4!!!
Jane: Your turn Aces.
As i stand up...KIWI cover her mouth and started to laugh out loud with one of her hand pointing to my DIDI...
KIWI: WAH!!! hide chicken there are?
I was damn pai sei but still walk there slowly act cool hopefully my DIDI by then rest in peace.......It did...Luckyly!
Saw them giggling away while i'm playing pool...i'm kind of good in billards so pool is easy for me...saw they cheering each others with their drink while i complete the no. 8 ball.
JANE: Wow..you play good pool ya?
KIWI: Ya bOy! that's really good...
ACES: There are much better player out there...
Burst into laughter again..
By the time we finish the 1st jug of beer..thats 2 mug eah for me and KIWI..we are kind of high...but totally know what we are doing...i make my way to the restroom which it had a GENT and Ladies logo on it....unzip my jean and peeing...over next door..the Ladies..i hear familiar voices...Ya its KIWI and JEAN...
JEAN: He's fun...good looking...
KIWI: Ya..he's quite popular with the girls up there( disco i guess)
JEAN: So...will you....then us?
KIWI: Why not?
As they are laughing away...i kind of get excited of what their conversation is all about...I'm looking forward to it.......
Old 30-10-2006, 01:46 PM
Samster (M)

[QUOTE=nowork]Hi, brothers out there! Got some very un - fogetable blue tales to share.

Not gonna tell you how old am i but this happens b4 ny national services.
Almost every sat'day, me and my gang will meet some at this tea dance disco in orchard. Giodarno Jeans days i recall. Call me ACES. Was not bad looking during that time and kind of populars to girls there. All was about my age then. One fine Saturday when i entered the disco. greeted by some girls as usual..when i saw this waitress with a very stunning face...It's dark maybe..but when she passes me..i can clearly sees that angel face and the perfume she's wearing..MY GOD!!! Any way told my friends about it and guess what? She's the elder sister of my gang friend TIM. KIWI was her name and she's waiting for her 'A' level result meanwhile part-timming here...
All of the sudden she walk towards us...(my hearts pounding fast man)
KIWI: so...you must be ACES..
ME: Yup...you are KIWI (try to act cool)
KIWI: Any target today?
ME: Its right in-front of me...(i smile vainly)
KIWI: I'm older than you..(she try to hit me on my arms but i manage to avoid)
ME: Older girls are much caring..
KIWI: Not all....enjoy yaself...see you later.
Understand form TIM that she is a very soft spoken but outgoing person..YES..she had a few boyfriend b4 but is now single.....(evil thoughts!)
When it is about closing time(5pM if i recall) KIWI acutally told me to wait for her...(siao liao siao liao) we normally will go for some food and hang around centrepoint MAC after tea dance.
KIWI: wait for me ah...i joint you guys
ME: oh ok..
After some time we will downstair the disco waiting for KIWI.
TIM: A..you and my sis go ahead, we not hungry...
ME: (ho say liao lah) OK lor.
So Lucky of me..today is a wonderful day...must be.
KIWI: Hi, Aces..
Felt someone tapping my shoulder from the back...turn around and its KIWI...My God..she's wearing a mini skirt with a tight slevless singlet...black laccy bra sticking out of her snow white shoulder....and her face! now in day light..she's so pretty and cute...big round eyes, sharp nose, tall and fair head to toe with BIG BOOBS!!! 33C i say must have..and her ASS...front back all have...
ME: Hi KIWI...
KIWI: Where is my brother and the gang?
ME: They are not hungry...
KIWI: Oh i see...that left with both of us....GRIN
ME: So where are are we going now?
KIWI: care for some food first then accompany me to a friend pub later?
ME: I can go in PUB meh? (still young that time)
KIWI: She the owner of the PUB is my very good friend..dun worry..you don't look that young...haha..
I'am quiet happy when she say i dun look that young that time..it makes me like a man more than a boy...
ME: all right..lets go...MAC?
KIWI: Anything...

Will be back real soon...try to up me if you like it...i promise...more to come.

Appology. Here it go again.

After some light meal at MAC. We took a cab to this pub 15mins away from Centre Point...
Small Pub..was quite empty that time guess is still early.as we walk towards the bar counter..i notice a gal(young) standing inside the bar counter..we had eye contact but very quickly she turns and focus at KIWI.
KIWI: Hi Jane...this is ACES..
ME: Hi..
Jane: Hi Aces...lucky you to have KIWI with you...
ME: Think she is more lucky to have me with her(act cool again)
KIWI: Hello...boy? not for me you can come here? not for me you can meet beatiful lady boss Jane?
Jane: hahaha....never mind lah we are all lucky to know each other lah..come sit down..what you guys wanna drink? On the house.
KIWI: I'll get a jug of beer...wat about you BOY?
ME: I'll get a mug then...
Every body burst into laughter..
The palce was cosy and the music was cool...not the disco type..more to music without vocal....there's a pool table and a dart board in-front of the bar counter and i only see 2 lady stafft(cannot make it wan)cleaning up the place...
KIWI: wanna play pool?
Me: Come loh.
KIWI left her handbag on the counter while Jane kept busy serving that jug of beer...Saw she gave a sweet smile to me...(shook)
KIWI got ready to open ball(bed english) as she bent down to aim the balls...my breath suddenly got choke..her f$%King drian was deep man..as she adjust the cue up and down to aim the balls..her breast being squeezess...you can sell the melon moving up and down to form tight and deep drain...standing opposite her can see her butt facing the sky with the butt exposing some fair white butt fresh...no undies? i was thinking...G_STRING!!! it must be....
KIWI: Can you don't stand down there? i can't focus...
ME: or...oorrr...
Move to the centre of the table..this time the view is even better...her breast are like falling off her black bra...eyeing for the nipple to pop out and it did when she hit the ball...it's PINK i saw!!! not to big nipple and my DIDI marakita...her butt was fully out of her mini skirt as she jerk towards the front when she hit the ball...no sight of undies yet...Pretend to sit down as one of the ball went in the pocket...(dun want anyone to see my erection)
This time she choose to que the ball right in-front of where i'am siting...Bloody hell her tits so fair and tightly squeeze again with my siitng position...Cannot...turn around to reach the beer and drank a mouthful of it...
Jane: good scenery ah?
She move towards me with her both hand spread open on the bar counter lean down and her tits full exposed with no bra!!!! Small but nice tits!!!! DICK never been that hard b4!!!
Jane: Your turn Aces.
As i stand up...KIWI cover her mouth and started to laugh out loud with one of her hand pointing to my DIDI...
KIWI: WAH!!! hide chicken there are?
I was damn pai sei but still walk there slowly act cool hopefully my DIDI by then rest in peace.......It did...Luckyly!
Saw them giggling away while i'm playing pool...i'm kind of good in billards so pool is easy for me...saw they cheering each others with their drink while i complete the no. 8 ball.
JANE: Wow..you play good pool ya?
KIWI: Ya bOy! that's really good...
ACES: There are much better player out there...
Burst into laughter again..
By the time we finish the 1st jug of beer..thats 2 mug eah for me and KIWI..we are kind of high...but totally know what we are doing...i make my way to the restroom which it had a GENT and Ladies logo on it....unzip my jean and peeing...over next door..the Ladies..i hear familiar voices...Ya its KIWI and JEAN...
JEAN: He's fun...good looking...
KIWI: Ya..he's quite popular with the girls up there( disco i guess)
JEAN: So...will you....then us?
KIWI: Why not?
As they are laughing away...i kind of get excited of what their conversation is all about...I'm looking forward to it.......
Old 30-10-2006, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
superman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: MY good old days!!!(100% REAL!!!)

camp here liao. bro
Old 30-10-2006, 02:37 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute

Double post........nvm .....set up camp here.......keep it up bro
Old 30-10-2006, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
BANANASKIN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i dun rem ppl wearing the ''frog" jeans to fire disco lei...
wear liao ppl laugh at u...
lol
Old 30-10-2006, 03:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
skyline89 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

wEEE..camp here le !
Old 30-10-2006, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
parn_t deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline89
wEEE..camp here le !
Frog jeans n G-String?
Which era is that???!!!
Old 30-10-2006, 04:19 PM
Samster (M)

Thanks for Bro out there who up me...Btw its not fire lah...

After like 2nd jug of beer...i'm really to my limit liao...as for that 2 lady...they still chit-chating like no body business...by that time..few tables was taken and all guys eye's on this 2 babe...This guy(uncle lah compare to my age) walk up to Jane and started talking...
Uncle: OOi Jane ah...wah today got chio gal here ah...
Jane: Oh she's my friend..KIWI...and this is ACES.
KNN...look also never look at me jus put out his hand and wanna handshake KIWI..KIWI handshake him and this uncle goes...
Uncle: I buy you drink can?
KIWI: Its OK...i had enough already...
Can see this Uncle keep staring at her boobs...KNN>>bei tahan ah...I just grap KIWI hand and pull her with me to exit the pub...As i walk..i turn my head and signal Jane i'm leaving...she nobs and waves me goodbye...
KIWI: Why you so rude...just grap my hand and go...
ME: Can't you see him staring at your....errr...
KIWI: So you are staring at mine too lah? since the pool game...
ME: .......(cork stuck mouth)
KIWI: you all guys ah..all the same...but since you protect me like that...very gentleman...i like...
ME: Just playing my part mah..
KIWI: I kno ...i know..
She move up to my cheek...gives me a peck on the cheek and up to my ears and blow some warm breath into my ears...
CORK STAND....I'm old enough to know what it means....
ME: (act Cool) so now where we are heading?
KIWI: My house...not one's in tonite...
ME: What about Tim?
KIWI: Thought you guys are closed friend...since when he come back on saturday night?
I'm thinking "ya ah....normally we hang out till late morning doing all party, chalet stuff..." OK..but wait your parents...
KIWI: Why you so lo-so wan...safe tonight lah...lets get more drinks and tibits so we can watch some videos...
ME: oh ok....(smiling inside) sure very power wan..

She's staying in a Three-room flat at Toa Payoh....quite a homely palce..
KIWI: come in to my room...take some newspaper on the table to put the drinks please.
As i enter her room...Wah...she's staying in the master bedroom leh..with the toilet wan.
ME: you sleep with TIM? and your parents?
KIWI: Tim's having the next room...my parent's staying oversea...did'nt Tim tell you?
ME: NO..i dun even know he have a chio sister like you...we don't really talks about family...
KIWI: (Looking at me-Gave a blinking eye smile) I see...you help your self...i'm gonna take my shower...after that its your turn...

-------------------------MARIKITA AGAIN--------------------------------

MORE to Come...
Old 30-10-2006, 06:08 PM
Samster (M)

I dun know y i got zapped but will still carry on. Do let me know if u find my post boring...

Thanks 2 those who had up me earlier
Old 30-10-2006, 06:42 PM
Samster (M)

Hi, I'm back...on and off work hope you guys dun mind;;;

After she entered to the shower room...i kind of KPO look around her room as i dun wan her to think that i'm a thief...so..i begin to slowly open up her drawers and closet door just to check it out...nothing much except clothing and lots of books..then i saw some photo and Jane happens to be in several photos....then KIWI came out of the shower...
KIWI: OOI...no manners...anyhow touch people things...
I'm stunned but not by being discover of touching her stuff...it's her translusent white night gown....NB..her twin peaks...and she's wearing a red undies....stringky type...
KIWI: Never see b4 ah?
ME: Sorry...just looking at the photos.....saw your friend....
KIWI: Go shower now...you smelly you know...
She un-bundle her tower fron her hair and threw it on my face....Nice smell...wet too...rush into bathroom and took out every thing on me and had a quick shower....
Wrap the tower on my lower body and push open the bathroom door... the whole place is dim and 2 3 candles had been light up...she is semi lying on her bed..hair down..with the CFM look....
I slowly make my way there and sat beside her.....she smile and using her hands slowly to un-wrap me....as i'm in sitting position..she spread my legs and got up of her siting position bent down with ass up...Felt her hot lips touching my brother head...then the tounge started to snake fight my tip..and gosh...i pre cum a little as she slowing lick it dry...while doing that she guide me to squat up...look up at me and open her mouth to suck my dick....warm....wet...as she started....while her speed at a little faster..i close my eyes and give out a soft moan.....damn.....i stop her as i dun want to come so fast....i guide her head up...as she moves up slowly..she lick my belly and up to the chest and a fast lick on my nipple...i grap her face with my both hands and pull her face towards my face and we lip-lock awhile and started to tounge fight.....i took this change to touch her sholuder and slowly slip off her night gown as it is loose fitting....her twin peaks push against my chest...can feel those sharp nipples tipping on my chest...grab one of her breast and i lose my lip off her and started to tounge knife kiss slowly down to her nipple and i suck them hard while my the other hand grab her other breast...this time she let out a moan....."isssssssss ahhhhhh,,"
sexy voice...i ungrab one of her breast and slowly move down to her love hole...before i can even finger her..she let out" Fuck me now.....i want...."
so i let her lie down comfortably with a pillow on her head...she was bitting her lips...feeling her own breast..both hands! I know she's really horny...
As I spread her leg to amy comfort zone...her hand grab my dick and stroke it outside her cunt...."MMMMmmmmm......" bitting her lips harder...she guide my dick in and let out a loud moan...this girl's feeling hot boy...i move in and out with the 1 2 1 2 slow momentum..."Woooooo.....ahhhhhh.......sssssiiissss sss"
She moans on and on.....i try x 2 the speed for about 100 pumps....."oh my God..i'm coming' hearing this...i pump to the speed of x 5 if you know what i means.....she try to twist her body and i can feel she wants out by this time...as i'm still ok with my control...i slow down the speed to the 1 2 1 2...this time..she's soaking wet and the sensational feeling is not in me anymore....."let me do it for you my dear' she say in a tiring but sexy tone...she guide me up to the semi squatting position and started to BJ for me......after 3mins of BBJ..i hinted cuming but she suck it more deep throat and i felt it is a signal of CIM...i moan and cum in violent waves after waves in her mounth.....she did'nt wash a single drip....still licking it clean for me after swallowing...."Fantastic" she says...."Jane will like it".........................
Old 30-10-2006, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
leelite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro...dun be discouraged=) i am here to support!! haha i like the story! haha...go on go on=)
Old 30-10-2006, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

power man!lucky u!!
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 31-10-2006, 01:50 PM
Samster (M)

Thanks to bro who up me....

'what do you mean...Jane?' i asked....
KIWI: 'She kind of likes you...we were talking about you just now at the pub....she is my best friend during Secondary Schools...we keep in touch since she drop out of SEC 3...she will drop by here after she closes her pub...go to sleep now..she will wake us up when she's here..'
I'm tired and excited at the same time....Jane? coming here? Am i dreaming or what? Slowly...i fallen sound asleep..

One hour it seem i slept(of course its more than that) i was awaken by some door opening sound...TIM? Siao Liao! What to tell him? 'I slept with your sister? Then i quickly wear my under-wear and put on my T-shirts...By this time..the room door open..
HI ACES..
It's Jane! She seem drunk...not walking straight..She took out her sweat jacket she was wearing and tie her hair as she is going for the shower...it's kind of dark but i can see her undress herself like no body bussiness...she walk by me as i had already sat up by the side of the bed, she bent down and touch my cheek look me in the eyes...Mine...she looks hot...happens to glance at her loose fiting top and look throught her bare breast....she gave me a peck on my fore head...hold my hand and hinted me to get up...as i did..she hug my butt and try to slot her hand into my underwear to reach for my dick...it had harden since i watch her undress..."follow me" she says as she guide me into the master toilet.....

More to come...UP me if you like my true life story.
Old 31-10-2006, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 20
wingnut is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwingnut is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwingnut is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: MY good old days!!!(100% REAL!!!)

still trying to visualise standing opposite some girl taking a shot and for her to bend til her ass pops above her body to reveal her g-string...must be quite a stance.....

keep it up

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1