The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future
Re: How to last longer and not cum prematurely?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
The easiest way to last longer in bed is to get older.
i ever kena lembeh lembeh a few times in the 30 minutes type, end up HJ. This is why I dont like 30 minutes, rush like mad. but for sgd60 for Viet, if lembeh, I just enjoy her boobs and her accommpany and HJ
Old 05-10-2022, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
this is interesting, bro
i used too much once 😅, kkj stayed hard but really bo feeling.

also, u just need to wait for 10-15mins to start feeling the numbing effect, and the numbing effect can last for 1-2hrs.
Old 05-10-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
jayjam85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I use Peneili delay spray buy at shope.
I dont directly spray on my whole penis like kinda spray a parfume on whole body. That crazy, play hard for 1-2hrs wont cum. I think the numbness can use to tooth extraction lol 😂

Just to share the way I use it.
I spray once on my finger first then apply it at only certain sensitive area. Like mine the very sensitive area is under the head which is frenulum/neck of glans (under). Dab dab dab to it, then repeat for second time, then leave it 10-15mins until it numb then wash it up with soap. Then can play hard and hold at reasonable expectation (20-30mins).
Numbness can feel 2-3hrs after, so can plan when to put it on before play.

Others may different effect. Try and error which is suite onself. Maybe apply more area (head or under shaft) or increase the ammount of it, who knows..

Dont frequently use it. Use it ONLY to those who worth it 😂😂😂
and dont forget exercise and good diet.
Old 05-10-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Threesacrowd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Concentrate on what's uncomfortable and concentrate on it. Maybe leg pain or a dirt patch on a wall
Old 05-10-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 2
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threesacrowd View Post
Concentrate on what's uncomfortable and concentrate on it. Maybe leg pain or a dirt patch on a wall
Wah don't need torture yourself like that lah.. just go seek medical treatment from the professionals. PE is treatable. If fk a geylang girl with fake tits and thick makeup also can cum so fast means u cfm got PE liao. Seek help from the experts even if costly. If not later u do with real pretty young Sg girl with natural tits outside cfm sex over in 3 seconds..damn embarrassing one..
Old 05-10-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotafan98 View Post
Wah don't need torture yourself like that lah.. just go seek medical treatment from the professionals. PE is treatable. If fk a geylang girl with fake tits and thick makeup also can cum so fast means u cfm got PE liao. Seek help from the experts even if costly. If not later u do with real pretty young Sg girl with natural tits outside cfm sex over in 3 seconds..damn embarrassing one..
no ah, worry is fondle in shower and cum, it is worst. better to seek medical advice from doctor.
Old 06-10-2022, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
beanbean444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually how long is normal and how short is considered PE?
Old 06-10-2022, 02:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dragonmaidenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

based on studies average is between 5-13 minutes to cum
Old 06-10-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmaidenz View Post
Hi

What happens if the girl I choose is too hot and I cum prematurely? Is it possible to go on again will they give 2nd chance?

ANd also do you you guys masturbate and cum before the session to last longer in bed?

What are some of the advise/tips to last longer in bed? Tahnks
Hey, what's the point of holding back and refraining your ejaculation.
Doesn't that compromise your pleasure ? when i misfire from a
super tok kong BBBJ, i will just CIM.
Either i pull out a $50 note and ask her for round 2 within the same session or
i simply extend another session. By the way, some gals do allow 2 shots within 1 session.
the lao jao will know who when how
Old 06-10-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 16
wbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Hey, what's the point of holding back and refraining your ejaculation.
Doesn't that compromise your pleasure ? when i misfire from a
super tok kong BBBJ, i will just CIM.
Either i pull out a $50 note and ask her for round 2 within the same session or
i simply extend another session. By the way, some gals do allow 2 shots within 1 session.
the lao jao will know who when how
actually quite true but people want bang for buck.
i try doing some simple math in my head to last long during younger days.
Now old liao less sensitive but also kkj not as hard.
Old 07-10-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sometimes I PCC 2 hour before doing the real stuff. One time I tried hard to control when this MILF ML BJ me. Her BJ is one the best I ever experienced. I kept on looking at the wall clock in her room while she BJ me as I wanted to see how long I can last. She realised what I was doing and she even stopped and asked why I kept looking at the clock. LOL Don't know if it's because of age or what, but nowadays it's only 15 mins for me and I get tired easily.
Old 07-10-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

best is to pay for 2 sessions of 90mins with fully loaded sperm bag..

let yourself enjoy the shiokness and spray all u wan within 10 mins with the gal.. then bathe and rest for next 20 mins n let the gal slowly arouse u again till u can stand (within 25min) .. then slowly enjoy slow farking with the rest of time remaining to clear the sperms fully...
Old 07-10-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tumbee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Drink alcohol plus pcc, when fking FL,FB think about some er xin stuff, or when cuming change position
Old 07-10-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 2
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kegel exercise:
"...The exercises will help delay ejaculations as you will better be able to contract the muscles on command...".
Old 08-10-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster (Donor)

sometimes we want to hold on to try to enjoy more thrusting. but it may backfire if we lembeh suddenly due to exhaustion. age catching up yah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1