The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2015, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by propertymike88 View Post
I ask my moelanyong buddy sentsggirls and let you know. He always get the best rates in Pattaya provided he do not prata his words!
Ermmm... ok thanks... Usually where does you guys change? It's too late for me to go goldmile or Lot 1... definitely have to change it in Pats. Early flight tomorrow morning.
Old 21-09-2015, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

best place to change money is let me guess.......... money changer?

seriously how much you changing? unless its a million SGD , its not gonna make much difference.

let me do a simple calculation. Say you are changing 1kSGD. A 0.1baht difference is only 100b. Unless you are going the same way , will you detour to take a 10bX2 bahtbus as well as time off your holiday to have the (now) 80b?

Last edited by ahtecklim; 21-09-2015 at 06:41 PM.
Old 21-09-2015, 07:04 PM
Samster

Last month I went from CM to Pats so I didn't change... but 2nd day run out of $$ and change randomly at some road side money changer for 24.78 for 1k and after somewhere outside walking street saw that it is 24.92... difference only 140 baht.

Tomorrow change only 2.5k so maybe a bit more than 300 baht difference... You are right... it doesn't make sense.

I didn't try the blue 10 baht bus... but while roaming I notice they only travel in circles along pattaya.
Old 21-09-2015, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
ok 30th Sept 7-8pm at Goodfellas Bar in Soi 6. All Sg , My and Indo bros invited except seaj

I'll buy my ticket now.
Sorry to dig up old post... really sad that couldn't join fellow chiongers on that day. Going tomorrow as it is partial work trips so dates wasn't my call.
Old 23-09-2015, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlord View Post
Nothing serious Boss Soi6, just a joke about points.

A very big thank you to all the Bosses who bring me back to the positive world.

Will await the power to return and pay back one by one
Bro WARLORD : Please post something in my GIF thread ( details below ) so that I can upzz you on behalf of Bro NAKA Cheers

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 23-09-2015, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold
Re: June And July Hotel

Looking forward to the next fun trip to Pattaya

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !
Old 25-09-2015, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: June And July Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire View Post
Looking forward to the next fun trip to Pattaya

No FR no nothing?
Old 26-09-2015, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaomaomi3232 View Post
now im reluctant to reveal to TG i'm singaporean as much as im proud to be one..

always get quoted premium prices.

Going to try a little experiment by saying i'm from elsewhere and see what i can get away with.
In Thailand if a girl gives you an overpriced quote, it doesn't mean she will not accept the usual price that you propose.
I've just spent wo weeks in Pattaya, sometimes the girl or mamasan had a try at a higher price , i.e. 2500ST/3500ST, and it did not take more than 5 second to go down to the usual price 2000ST/3000LT (of course I avoid places such as Baccara or Iron)
Old 26-09-2015, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frances View Post
(of course I avoid places such as Baccara or Iron)
Was at Baccara 3 nights ago... the price was highly inflated for the jappy... They are paying pretty big money for the pussie in bacs...
Old 26-09-2015, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
According to the girls ; who are most honest just before you tip them, I am more handsome than before!
No doubt about this. Only Soi 6 can match.....
Old 28-09-2015, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
xiaomaomi3232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Was at Baccara 3 nights ago... the price was highly inflated for the jappy... They are paying pretty big money for the pussie in bacs...
what's new? 555
Old 30-09-2015, 07:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
cherrydealer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

any bros interested to chiong together in pattya next month end? I'm going alone for 4 days..can pm me pls
Old 01-10-2015, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 15
havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all
Wink Re: Pattaya

I am in pattaya now will be here for 5 days any brothers want to chiong together please pm me cheers
Old 01-10-2015, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

After depart from Phuket it was all day traveling to Patts and arriving in the evening. Meet up with sbf buddy and we had a great meal at soi4, inexpensive and aroy mak. What a great way to start Patts!!

Dropped by soi6, plenty girls as usual and few customers due to low season. Intended to visit a syt from one of the bars and but heard she went back to hometown for 3 days, sadly our timings were off.

Anyway, we roamed the freelancers all beach road and hoping to find a lady who went mia from my contacts and also to let buddy see the freelance scene. No luck in finding the lady but there were plenty of ladies. We asked and they quoted short time 1000b and long time 2000b-2500b, negotiable.

Decided to roam walking street and visited a few bars and discos. Went to LK Metro gogo bars and nothing to shout about. Went to see the beer bars near soi buakow, quiet and lots of milfs. Then we were back to beach road. Picked up a slutty dark skinned lady for the night for 2000thb. Super hot sex and said it was ok whenever I want to have sex just wake her up. Girl left at 12pm.

Went to run errands like buy bus tickets and stuffs and ended at Goodfellas. Good chat with bro Soi6. Took a bar girl from a bar further down and we went back room for happy time while my buddy went for dinner and packet for us. I was drained as did not have enough sleep. Woke up at 5am and girl left while I packed my bag. Took bus direct to Soowannapoon airport.

Short trip to Patts but definitely worth it.

Airasia will be flying to U-tapao and its an hour's ride to Patts. Fri-Sun trips will be good.

Till then Pattaya!
Old 01-10-2015, 05:54 PM
Samster

Was kinda of stunt for a moment when I shook Soi6's hand for the first time... Really unexpected... 555... Yeah, Goodfellas is nice and cozy... and the girls are cheeky and fun to be with...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1