The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 25-04-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post

Can aldy!
Quote:

This is early morning in office . I saw hy speaking to a colleague who i detest and accuse her of flirting with him . I demanded she show me loyalty and she sent me her cunt pic while sitting at her desk .

Wat a gem !
wow, wat a notti thing this married milf did...yes, she is really a gem...she certainly knows how to tease guys n make them hard for her ...n she is the obedient type of gal too who would do as instructed by guys she knows well...wonder how she took all these pics by herself ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-04-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
This jus happened in office hahahhaa .
Whole day i ve been haressing her as i m damn free today. Made her parade around golden shoe braless and pokies showing . Afew bros noticed hahahha hope they enjoyed .
Then at ard 5pm i was damn bored so i ordered her into the conf room to give her a rough finger fuck. Her cunt was totally soaked . This is a vid screenshot . Cant post the vid cos her face is in the vid .... moaning damn hard . Hhahaha

Enjoy bros
Old 25-04-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Quote:
This jus happened in office hahahhaa .
Whole day i ve been haressing her as i m damn free today. Made her parade around golden shoe braless and pokies showing . Afew bros noticed hahahha hope they enjoyed .
Then at ard 5pm i was damn bored so i ordered her into the conf room to give her a rough finger fuck. Her cunt was totally soaked . This is a vid screenshot . Cant post the vid cos her face is in the vid .... moaning damn hard . Hhahaha

Enjoy bros
Cannot post pics again .... sigh wtf
Old 25-04-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cannot post pics again .... sigh wtf
Shioks
Old 25-04-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Bros if u guys working ard raffles place maybe u see hy prancing ard golden shoe displaying her pokies .... keep ur eyes open big big
Old 25-04-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Enjoy urselves but also be discreet and careful ah...and gems must be taken care of, finger her pls keep urself clean first ah later infection cannot play a while den u bored liao

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 25-04-2023, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Enjoy urselves but also be discreet and careful ah...and gems must be taken care of, finger her pls keep urself clean first ah later infection cannot play a while den u bored liao
Yes bro will adopt risk management . Yes before that i got use soap wash hand !! 🫠
Old 26-04-2023, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 15
ubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2suck View Post
look them in their eyes... make my eyes dreamy with half closed lids, pout my lips, run the tip of my tongue over my upper lips. guarantee instantly his didi will get hard like rock.
Just read your reply even though it was written Nov last year.

Maybe I'm not handsome ar no women ever did the cfm look.
Or maybe I'm in the wrong train. Hahaha.
Old 26-04-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Shioks
Nice Enjoy

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 27-04-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
Vanessaaaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So in the same church, I happen to know another guy.. He is very charming and quite well to do. Never talk much to him as I thought this kind of quite handsome guy wouldnt talk to me la.. Hahaha.
He was moody all those days due to his relationship. So happen someday we spoke, and I was there to listen to him.

We then added each other on fb and insta.
He started replying my insta stories etc. We got really close as chatting friends.. And once again, good morning and good night text whole day..
But this guy more naughty lol the previous guy doesn't drink.
So someday we went out to drink tgt with his friends.

Long story cut short, he was drunk, I was half drunk. I insisted to send him home first before I get home(secretly hoping something will happen)
He fell aslp in car but once we rch, he held my hand all the way to his lift, grab me in and started French kissing me.
Omg this was totally unexpected..
Guess what? I felt damn happy cos I missed this feeling.
We continued kissing and he started fingering me damn hard..
When the lift opened, he dragged me our and continued...
I see it leading to nowhere, I told him, let's go in.. And there we go, ended up on his bed and we started kissing madly, I went down on him sucking hungrily and he immediately lick me back after..
And so he banged me a few times but......
He was too drunk Fml.
Pushed me back on the bed and just continue fingering only. Sad....
It wasn't completed.. But I felt super accomplished lol. I wanna add on new experience hahaha (oh ya he knows my hub too. To link to this thread)

Tbh I wanted and craved for this kind of sex very badly.
But I'm quite conservative. I can't do it with people that I don't know. (strangers is a nono)

And... I always got emotional.. I wanted a fwb but always ended up with feelings which I really don't want it again. It's super heartbreaking.
Just sharing my story.. Would love to hear advise
Old 27-04-2023, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
Vanessaaaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So in the same church, I happen to know another guy.. He is very charming and quite well to do. Never talk much to him as I thought this kind of quite handsome guy wouldnt talk to me la.. Hahaha.
He was moody all those days due to his relationship. So happen someday we spoke, and I was there to listen to him.

He started replying my insta stories etc. We got really close as chatting friends.. And once again, good morning and good night text whole day..

Long story cut short, he was drunk, I was half drunk. I insisted to send him home first before I get home(secretly hoping something will happen)
He fell aslp in car but once we rch, he held my hand all the way to his lift, grab me in and started French kissing me.
I see it leading to nowhere, I told him, let's go in.. And there we go, ended up on his bed and we started kissing madly, I went down on him sucking hungrily and he immediately lick me back after..
He was too drunk Fml.
It wasn't completed.. But I felt super accomplished lol. I wanna add on new experience hahaha (oh ya he knows my hub too. To link to this thread)

But I'm quite conservative. I can't do it with people that I don't know. (strangers is a nono)

And... I always got emotional.. I wanted a fwb but always ended up with feelings which I really don't want it again. It's super heartbreaking.

Old 27-04-2023, 07:16 AM
Samster

Jus enjoy the process and use him to satisfy your urges and fantasy. Keep emotions and family out if it . Only lust and enjoyment here . Once either oarty is bored then move on !!
Old 27-04-2023, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessaaaa View Post

He was too drunk Fml.

So envy of your church mate. Wish I have such church mate like you in my church to have a fwb relationship once every month. I miss having courtship days during my 20s. 😔
Old 27-04-2023, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Shioks
Bro, you are so lucky to have such milf in your office. Admire you.

Too bad no chance to work or go raffles place area. That area too stressful to be around.😂
Old 27-04-2023, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessaaaa View Post

He was too drunk Fml.

Naughty sis ...thanks for sharing with us this notti story of yrs of taking the opportunity of having n enjoying sex with a church acquaintance of yrs who u r having a close chatting relationship with him behind yr hub's back ...understand that that's where u really feel the excitement n enjoyment of doing it with him, another man not yr hub for the 1st time ...

just amazes me to know how easily both of u can be so notti to each other while in the lift going home 1st time after a night of outing albeit in the drunken stage n then doing the notti deeds with him on his bed in his house ...happily n hungrily bbbj-ing him n being licked n fingered back by him as well as being banged by him too ..glad to know u enjoyed having this sex with him v. much ..but sad to know that all this sexual hunger n pent-up sexual desire u were having within yrself were built up over time due to yr hub not sexstifying u n not providing u yr sexual needs as he shd as is the duty of every husband to his wife

When having sex with him n letting him penetrate n bang u, do take precaution n make sure his dick is capped to avoid unnecessary problem with pregnancy n disease etc, etc.. talk to yr hub 1st n if he continues to ignore or neglect yr sexual needs then go ahead n enjoy with him of course not letting him find out...the advice given below by bro YELLOW is very good n to the point ..short n sweet...hope that u will always be a happy lady with all yr sexual needs n desires satisfied n fulfilled whichever way u choose that pleases n satisfies u

Quote:
Jus enjoy the process and use him to satisfy your urges and fantasy. Keep emotions and family out if it . Only lust and enjoyment here . Once either party is bored then move on !!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 27-04-2023 at 05:02 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1