The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 13-05-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
True, but given you the choice you don't want them to strip meh?
of course I do. They are always naked in my mind
Old 13-05-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
88+88+50+50= $276 though..
bo liao la...not even any FJ involved n just pay for touching... no wonder many want to flock to sg to earn good money from call the carrots here.
Old 13-05-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
bo liao la...not even any FJ involved n just pay for touching... no wonder many want to flock to sg to earn good money from call the carrots here.

Yea. Many Ml says here good money lol
Old 13-05-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 15
melltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ha, I took Soda and Wendy tarma at only 60 for one hour. Strip naked sandwich body rub plus HJ, zhut zhut and painting.

Damaged 60 + 100 + 100 = 260.

Which one more fun and worth it?
This 2ML from which shop one?
Old 13-05-2022, 11:48 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42128 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by melltgb11 View Post
This 2ML from which shop one?
Near Boat Quey

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 13-05-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

melltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Near Boat Quey

Hahaha, dont tell me it's the famous Soda shop 34x one lol.
Old 13-05-2022, 11:56 AM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha, dont tell me it's the famous Soda shop 34x one lol.
Yes. You are right. Best place to cheong.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 13-05-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
88+88+50+50= $276 though..
That is why I only hear from XX but didn’t try before
Old 13-05-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes. You are right. Best place to cheong.
Now I think cant get 100 ad for Soda. Basic already cost 210
Old 13-05-2022, 12:13 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Wow, just few months top up 50 ah?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 13-05-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
litmushp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Thank you Bro
She is S*a*
Old 14-05-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1927 / Power: 16
crossroads has a brilliant futurecrossroads has a brilliant futurecrossroads has a brilliant futurecrossroads has a brilliant futurecrossroads has a brilliant futurecrossroads has a brilliant futurecrossroads has a brilliant futurecrossroads has a brilliant futurecrossroads has a brilliant futurecrossroads has a brilliant futurecrossroads has a brilliant future

Few days ago, I tried S*a* at J* for the first time.

Massage was good but HDLY was amazing. Took 1.5 hour session and the HDLY felt like forever, very shiok. She's a lady of few words (found it hard to strike a convo with her) but she let's her hands do all the talking. And damn her hands are fluent in all kinds of languages.

RTM: Not anytime soon, currently more interested to try other MLs. However i'm sure that i will definitely return in the future to experience her HDLY again.
Old 15-05-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Tried both twinkle little s**r & c***t** from j*
no doubt they were the best in north region in terms for syt's & looks & skills level
would say C are more for strong massage lovers & S for services value lovers
both have individual pros & cons
Old 15-05-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
S**a up price faster than inflation!
Old 15-05-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 3
MrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Ha, I took Soda and Wendy tarma at only 60 for one hour. Strip naked sandwich body rub plus HJ, zhut zhut and painting.

Damaged 60 + 100 + 100 = 260.

Which one more fun and worth it?
Where is this spa bro ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1