The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 20-04-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
scuderia888 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Can share location and ml name please?
1st timer roaming here.
Are they all Vietnamese only?
Old 21-04-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
Is she very tall?
She's short
Round face
Petite shape
Old 21-04-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
Sammyli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just some humble and honest FRs for J* Spa..

YY
Tried a few times and every time its better.. that GFE of hers is just insane. High playability and will seduce you gaogao until no tomorrow. Massage is not bad too. Once she's comfortable with you, let the roaming begin down south.. peaches are damn fine.. If you're looking for decent massage with high GFE, she's the choice for you.

XX
Used to be a regular before she went back RTC last year. Has always been the safe choice for me as massage is good, teasing is getting better each visit and allows inner roaming up north. Not sure if she allows that now. Chatty once she's comfortable with you.

S**r
Definitely one of the prettiest there and as many have said, HDLY is insane.. during my first visit to her, her HDLY made me blow like mad. Really need strong mental strength to tahan one... but its damn shiok. Allows outer roaming and massage is good too. Downside is she's quite cold and does not really initiate any small talks. Good for those who wants a SYT with good skills.

J*nn*
Tried her twice and she's really petite. Really chatty and decent massage. Not much teasing during the massage and she said she's quite green in this. Allows inner top roaming and oh god, her melons are gorgeous. Sliding your hands across her chest can feel her hard nips, lifted her shirt up and those melons are one of the best. Sensitive nips and B+/C cup melons.

M*r*
Tried her once and experience was good. Chatty once you start a topic that she's interested in. Minimal teasing during massage but once turn over, she will seduce you to touch her peaches. Allows inner roaming on her peaches. With her thongs, you can feel how smooth her peaches are and she said she's proud of them hahaha. Ended off with a thai style bone cracking massage.

In all, all are pretty decent in massage and the ambience is really one of the best in the area. Definitely worth trying.
Old 22-04-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammyli View Post

YY
Tried a few times and every time its better.. that GFE of hers is just insane. High playability and will seduce you gaogao until no tomorrow. Massage is not bad too. Once she's comfortable with you, let the roaming begin down south.. peaches are damn fine.. If you're looking for decent massage with high GFE, she's the choice for you.

XX
Used to be a regular before she went back RTC last year. Has always been the safe choice for me as massage is good, teasing is getting better each visit and allows inner roaming up north. Not sure if she allows that now. Chatty once she's comfortable with you.

S**r
Definitely one of the prettiest there and as many have said, HDLY is insane.. during my first visit to her, her HDLY made me blow like mad. Really need strong mental strength to tahan one... but its damn shiok. Allows outer roaming and massage is good too. Downside is she's quite cold and does not really initiate any small talks. Good for those who wants a SYT with good skills.

J*nn*
Tried her twice and she's really petite. Really chatty and decent massage. Not much teasing during the massage and she said she's quite green in this. Allows inner top roaming and oh god, her melons are gorgeous. Sliding your hands across her chest can feel her hard nips, lifted her shirt up and those melons are one of the best. Sensitive nips and B+/C cup melons.

M*r*
Tried her once and experience was good. Chatty once you start a topic that she's interested in. Minimal teasing during massage but once turn over, she will seduce you to touch her peaches. Allows inner roaming on her peaches. With her thongs, you can feel how smooth her peaches are and she said she's proud of them hahaha. Ended off with a thai style bone cracking massage.

In all, all are pretty decent in massage and the ambience is really one of the best in the area. Definitely worth trying.
nice one, upz you +16 points for your valuable FR!
Old 22-04-2022, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Durian24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

YY

XX

S**r

J*nn*

M*r*

Thanks for your recommendation.
Old 22-04-2022, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Quote:

J*nn*

M*r*

I think J*nn* goes back already. Also there is two M*r*, which one are you referring to?
Old 22-04-2022, 09:05 AM
Samster

Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincoln3010 View Post
She's short
Round face
Petite shape
Vietnamese huh?
Old 22-04-2022, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
tigerXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried YY.. Who should be next in line.
Old 22-04-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerXXX View Post
tried YY.. Who should be next in line.
XX lor... Just go with that order
Old 22-04-2022, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
scuderia888 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

YY

XX

S**r

J*nn*

M*r*

Bro, can share the full name and exact location for this spa please?
Old 22-04-2022, 11:54 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Tomorrow going you know.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 22-04-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 32
superman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud of

Bro, can pm the location and contact number
Old 22-04-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Welcome1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by soloist123 View Post
Currently I have a regular petite syt viet at Serangoon which is very good at teasing. Her teasing is combined with touching the ass rim. Shall try twinkle this week and compare
Can share the location
Old 22-04-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 7
Usagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud of

Today all chiong out ya? Wanted to book jx but all ML fully booked till night.
Jialat need to find another playground liao
Old 22-04-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi88 View Post
Today all chiong out ya? Wanted to book jx but all ML fully booked till night.
Jialat need to find another playground liao
Try to book earlier, maybe in the morning
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1