The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2009, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7245 / Power: 19
DarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mother & Daughter...

Interesting, please continue the story

Upped on 1st August: szczesny

Pending Uplist 2nd round exchange: Swagelock, justl00king, grey82, loneyheart, kyc2110, songest, wally888, joker88, Rasta Marley
Old 12-05-2009, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Kakuro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice one. Pls continue...well done.
Old 12-05-2009, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
Merlin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, TS. Come back quickly lei.
Old 12-05-2009, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
love69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MOre more more
keep it coming
Old 12-05-2009, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

This gonna be a very loooonng story
Old 12-05-2009, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

What happen to TS - MIA
Kut kin lai leh
Old 12-05-2009, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
lost0069 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros n sisters...

i had posted a very looooong continuation yesterday but it was not posted by the moderators i think..am not sure why...but i will try to continue at least half of what i wrote last nite...hope it gets posted...
Old 12-05-2009, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
lost0069 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Mother & Daughter...

ok here is my second attempt to post this...and i have to retype the whole loooong story again...

anyways, after a couple of meetings over 2 days, she was to fly off that sat morning back to jakarta and i was in a way happy as i was not sure that i could have been able to take it....i was quite afraid that i would have gone beyond the limits if i had contiunued being with her for prolonged periods...but i was unprepared for wat happened next....

after our last meeting on friday she casually commented that i had not bothered to buy her dinner while she was there and i sensed an opening...literally and i offered to buy her dinner at the hotel that she was putting up in....somewhere in orchard....

i booked a table for 3 but unfortunately my boss was not feeling too well and asked me to attend alone....i was secretly happy about it...

i waited at the restaurant for her and she came punctually...in a black satin dress that showed off her ample boobs...with her cleavage well defined by the teasing neckline which was a subtle tease and not a straight plunge..her dress ended just below her knees and i thot it was conservative for her body....

anyways, i was staring at her and she gave me a peck on the cheek as she came over catching me by surprise as i was still undressing her in my mind as she walked over in her heels and in a sexy motion that oozed erotic motives...

as i looked at her in daze after the peck she gave me a cheeky smile and i was literally blown away as this was the first time that she was not the demanding client that i knew in the office....she cheekily commented "u should not stare with ur mouth open u know..."

from there thru out the dinner she flirted with me as i underwent a rollercoaster ride trying to figure out wat was happening...the wine was not helping either and she was not a good drinker...her flirts started being bolder as she topped off her wine...she slowly stopped my attempt to discuss work and instead wanted to know about my girlfriends...and wat i did on friday nites if i was not having dinner...i threw caution to the wind and looked her in the eyes and told her "..if i am not with you...i willl be bonking my FB..."

for a moment her eyes locked on mine and displayed a hint of wat seemed like a trace of anger which then turned into a cheeky sparkle as she replied..." Lucky gal!". now it was my turn to be tongue-tied and i burst into an embarrased laughter....she leaned overfrom her side of the table and whispered intomy ears "...u just blushed and i find that a turn-on..." she was really enjoying making me uneasy and as she sat down again...she gently let her hands rest on mine and i immediately felt the national anthem being sung...

she carried on talking...and told me as a matte of fact in a low husky voice...."ur fb must be a lucky gal....getting it from u....u know i have not been fucked for almost 5 years now....my husband cant do it anymore....and i have never felt the urge so much till now..." she let the last last sentence linger longer than the rest of the words and looked at me hungrily....

i could not take it any longer...this MILF with super fair skin....34C boobs and a hot body just made a pass at me....and i was not gonna let it go to waste...i did not have to tell her anything....i just said....i wanna see ur room..

and we both immediately headed for the lift...making sure that we did not touch each other as it would be scandlaous if we are seen making out in public or even the lift....

in the lift we controlled ourselves as it seemd to take ages to get to the 12th floor....i was already clenching my hands and i could see that she was standing straight and pressing her legs together tightly...

i will stop here to make sure that this gets posted before i continue...will be back after this gets posted.
Old 13-05-2009, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
starfire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Mother & Daughter...

very seductive story ... damm good and entertaining .Keep it coming TS
Old 13-05-2009, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Very Interesting.... HOpe to see more.
Old 13-05-2009, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bonky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would love such a job...please continue with your story.
Old 13-05-2009, 10:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hottales is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost0069 View Post
ok here is my second attempt to post this...and i have to retype the whole loooong story again...

anyways, after a couple of meetings over 2 days, she was to fly off that sat morning back to jakarta and i was in a way happy as i was not sure that i could have been able to take it....i was quite afraid that i would have gone beyond the limits if i had contiunued being with her for prolonged periods...but i was unprepared for wat happened next....

after our last meeting on friday she casually commented that i had not bothered to buy her dinner while she was there and i sensed an opening...literally and i offered to buy her dinner at the hotel that she was putting up in....somewhere in orchard....

i booked a table for 3 but unfortunately my boss was not feeling too well and asked me to attend alone....i was secretly happy about it...

i waited at the restaurant for her and she came punctually...in a black satin dress that showed off her ample boobs...with her cleavage well defined by the teasing neckline which was a subtle tease and not a straight plunge..her dress ended just below her knees and i thot it was conservative for her body....

anyways, i was staring at her and she gave me a peck on the cheek as she came over catching me by surprise as i was still undressing her in my mind as she walked over in her heels and in a sexy motion that oozed erotic motives...

as i looked at her in daze after the peck she gave me a cheeky smile and i was literally blown away as this was the first time that she was not the demanding client that i knew in the office....she cheekily commented "u should not stare with ur mouth open u know..."

from there thru out the dinner she flirted with me as i underwent a rollercoaster ride trying to figure out wat was happening...the wine was not helping either and she was not a good drinker...her flirts started being bolder as she topped off her wine...she slowly stopped my attempt to discuss work and instead wanted to know about my girlfriends...and wat i did on friday nites if i was not having dinner...i threw caution to the wind and looked her in the eyes and told her "..if i am not with you...i willl be bonking my FB..."

for a moment her eyes locked on mine and displayed a hint of wat seemed like a trace of anger which then turned into a cheeky sparkle as she replied..." Lucky gal!". now it was my turn to be tongue-tied and i burst into an embarrased laughter....she leaned overfrom her side of the table and whispered intomy ears "...u just blushed and i find that a turn-on..." she was really enjoying making me uneasy and as she sat down again...she gently let her hands rest on mine and i immediately felt the national anthem being sung...

she carried on talking...and told me as a matte of fact in a low husky voice...."ur fb must be a lucky gal....getting it from u....u know i have not been fucked for almost 5 years now....my husband cant do it anymore....and i have never felt the urge so much till now..." she let the last last sentence linger longer than the rest of the words and looked at me hungrily....

i could not take it any longer...this MILF with super fair skin....34C boobs and a hot body just made a pass at me....and i was not gonna let it go to waste...i did not have to tell her anything....i just said....i wanna see ur room..

and we both immediately headed for the lift...making sure that we did not touch each other as it would be scandlaous if we are seen making out in public or even the lift....

in the lift we controlled ourselves as it seemd to take ages to get to the 12th floor....i was already clenching my hands and i could see that she was standing straight and pressing her legs together tightly...

i will stop here to make sure that this gets posted before i continue...will be back after this gets posted.
she wearing stocking that nite at the dinner?
Old 13-05-2009, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
Blackstone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackstone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro you really got a lot of selfcontrol.For me already buaytahan.
Old 13-05-2009, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Now you are out of moderation and your post should show immediately. Alernatively, you should write and save your story in a word file first before you post, this way you don't have to rewrite all over again.
Old 13-05-2009, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 21
mehamsap2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wow wow wow. very tempting....carry on and i'm camping here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1