The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future
Re: Milf ol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Happy 55th National day to all......and its always so difficult to take a good abalone pic..

Wow the hidden treasure.....
Old 10-08-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Awesome sharing, Bro
Old 12-08-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1854 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

My son was asleep when I reached my In-law house so I have to carry him down to the MSP….I had a big surprise when I reached my car….wife has lowered her seat and as I looked closer; she was fondling with herself so provocatively. My instant reaction was to check for any people around the surrounding and all is quiet. The moment I opened the rear car door to put my son onto the back seat, I could hear her moaning softly but luckily my son was so dead tired that he didn’t move a bit. I slowly seek back into the driver seat and closed the door.

I just sat on there for a good few minutes to view her pleasuring herself….she must have started quite a while ago as she was clearly in her own world.

She has her heels removed….her legs spread out enough for her left hand to access and work on her pussy; her bra pushed down exposing her left breast and her right hand was busy squeezing her breast and fingers circling and pinching her brown erected nipple….and moaning sensually.

Watching her “Live” show in the MSP really giving me a hard-on….but being greedy and not satisfied with what I am seeing, I pulled up her blouse for a clearer view…and yes I am not disappointed….she has shifted her mini panties to the side and with 2 fingers inserted into her wet wet pussy…and omg her pussy was so wet that her hand was were coated with her juices. I then gave her a “helping hand” by holding her hand and pushed it harder and faster in and out of her pussy….she felt the added intense pleasure and began rocking to the rhythm and started breathing heavily and her moaning was also getting louder.

I had to stop because I saw reaction from my son….don’t want to him to wake up and caught us in the act and spoilt the fun. I took another look around the carpark before I unzipped my pants, unbutton my boxer and let my rod free. Am so aroused by her act that my mushroom was covered with my pre-cum.

I shifted her up from her seat….startled her….she opened her eyes slightly and looked at me then closed them again, tried to put up a weak struggle but then stop. Placed her on my lap with my rod directly in front of her mouth; took my rod and rubbed my pre-cum mushroom against her lips….

“Noooo….don’t want….my hubbbbbyyyy….my hubbbbyyy….” She mumbled and moved her head away.

OMG she didn’t even know that her hubby was the one playing with her…

I hold her head and pushed her mouth against my rod again and my hand went down south to her restricted area and started playing with wet pussy….she responded with a moan and she might have felt something touching her lips so I took this opportunity and tapped my rod lightly on her lips. She stuck out her tongue slightly and began licking my rod….then slowly she opened mouth.

“Ohhhhh…..” she moaned again as I shafted my rod into her mouth and once inside she began sucking and licking my rod. There was a couple of times that she let my rod out of her mouth….she used her hand to locate my rod and pushed into back into her mouth. I like her no hold bar way of torturing me when she is intoxicated.
Old 12-08-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Omg Baileys !!...yr wife is such a notti girl ...both of u so erotic n sexually high in yr car ...is she drunk or something ??...how can u all be so notti to each other with yr son nearby

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-08-2020, 07:08 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Finally my small head took over the thinking….worried that if we do it in the car and wake our son up. I got us out of the car and moved to the rear of the car. Placed her on the car booth; facing down. Lifted up her skirt, took off her mini-panties and inserted my rod into her and began ramming her doggie style.

“Ooooooo…no….noooo….” she said between her moaning.

“You have being a naughty lady and I am here to punish you….” I said as I continued to ram her and at the same time smacking her on her butt.

“Noooo….I ammm a gooood…..arhhhhh.” She tried to explain but before she would say the next word…I ram hard into her pussy.

It has being a long time since we last did it outdoor……the whole external environment make the whole happening so much more intense….

The harder I rammed her…the louder her moan…..I covered her mouth with my hand but that didn’t stopped her but instead she alternate between moaning and licking my fingers. I remembered that I had her panties in my pocket…..without second thought, I took out her panties and stuffed it into her mouth to stop from moaning too loudly. Thinking out loud if she find out what I did to her now she will definitely going to kill me….lol

I continued ramming her till I cum and unloaded onto the carpark floor.
Old 13-08-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Damn steamy bro, what happens if some stranger walk pass and saw Mrs Bailey in the car like that? Dangerous man! But than damn exciting lol
Old 25-09-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

What will you do if you see your lady bending down fully naked in front of you in the middle of the night after a drinking night out with her colleagues...

Old 26-09-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Bro Baileys omg how can I have missed such a juicy story....Mrs Baileys is such a horny wife.....you lucky man....
Old 26-09-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
What will you do if you see your lady bending down fully naked in front of you in the middle of the night after a drinking night out with her colleagues...
Bro if I wake up in the middle of the night and see Mrs Baileys nude and bending down like this.....this is what I will do.....and I think I will have a damn good fuck....hahaha

Old 27-09-2020, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
shanefox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Look out for her colleagues to see if they are naked too
Old 27-09-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Nice.... Any stories? Heehee
Old 27-09-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics View Post
Bro if I wake up in the middle of the night and see Mrs Baileys nude and bending down like this.....this is what I will do.....and I think I will have a damn good fuck....hahaha

Bro Kinetics you so fierce....I better hide her away from you....
Old 27-09-2020, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanefox View Post
Look out for her colleagues to see if they are naked too
Nope sad to say....only her in the toilet....lol
Old 27-09-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Nice.... Any stories? Heehee
Sorry bro....no stories this time but sometime really fishy....she actually got a message from a male colleague who said that he has reached home and he has an enjoyable night with her but she told me that she went out with her female colleagues for small gathering....
Old 27-09-2020, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry bro....no stories this time but sometime really fishy....she actually got a message from a male colleague who said that he has reached home and he has an enjoyable night with her but she told me that she went out with her female colleagues for small gathering....
Hmmmm fishy indeed. Hopefully it's just an innocent small white lie.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1