The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 27-09-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 10
jeanlow is a splendid one to beholdjeanlow is a splendid one to beholdjeanlow is a splendid one to beholdjeanlow is a splendid one to beholdjeanlow is a splendid one to beholdjeanlow is a splendid one to beholdjeanlow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Orchard Towers

Coco touched me and said wow so muscular 😂

At level 3 right corner, a masseuse pulled me into her room. When I rejected her, she pointed at the cctv and told me she'll get scolded by her boss for not closing the deal because I have already entered the room...

All the pattern come out 😆
Old 27-09-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanlow View Post
Coco touched me and said wow so muscular 😂

At level 3 right corner, a masseuse pulled me into her room. When I rejected her, she pointed at the cctv and told me she'll get scolded by her boss for not closing the deal because I have already entered the room...

All the pattern come out 😆
Did you close the deal and let her rob you?😁😂or you flee for your life? This viet milf very persistent.she wanted to follow me to atm machine to take more cash 😁😁
Old 27-09-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
U NVR try Cindy aka Bella..go Ard 10pm betrer
Bella is 4th floor?near the toilet?normally what colour dress she wear?are her boobs big?thanks
Old 27-09-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future

Anyone saw tang Li recently ?
Old 27-09-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 4
TheWhale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheWhale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheWhale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

what is the peak hour for OT may i ask? what time should i head down for good "shopping"? TIA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhale View Post
hi all ~

managed to up PL ang pai today for my virgin "mall" chionging. quite fun tbh
now here to try try OT. Any good lorbang here can pm me thank you!
Old 27-09-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Bella is 4th floor?near the toilet?normally what colour dress she wear?are her boobs big?thanks
Level 2 c cupper
Old 27-09-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeo69 View Post
extra $20 for nets?!!
yup. Even if you pay paynow you will see them tell you need pay extra. Crazy
Old 27-09-2020, 07:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
yup. Even if you pay paynow you will see them tell you need pay extra. Crazy
This is for stupid ang moh..they will chop them...haha Bella still as fun.finished with cim
Old 27-09-2020, 08:48 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This is for stupid ang moh..they will chop them...haha Bella still as fun.finished with cim
Haha she wearing black right
Old 27-09-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Level 2 c cupper
Is it same shop with paris?or right hand side opposite the pub?thanks
Old 27-09-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha she wearing black right
Level 2 no one wearing black.only level 3 got black dress lady.bella at level 2? Was there at 6pm .hunting for viet lili😁
Old 27-09-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Level 2 no one wearing black.only level 3 got black dress lady.bella at level 2? Was there at 6pm .hunting for viet lili😁
Waaaah you still go OT ah? Who your favourite there beside Lili
Old 27-09-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Anyone saw tang Li recently ?
Tang li now mamasan.viet girl level 2 told me tang li rents out the shops to the viet girls and collect rent from them.
Old 27-09-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Waaaah you still go OT ah? Who your favourite there beside Lili
First floor malay lady sam.she take 150 unlike the level 3 viet milfs who demand 200 for good service.the malay lady big boobs second only to mary
Old 27-09-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

Update on mary biggest boobs orchard towers.guys she will be off tomorrow monday.guys better go screw her tonight sunday .😁😀
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1