The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Can you heed this brother advice or not?

I talk to other people, does it matter to you? why you come and interrupt, wait this brother HDL tell you to shut off your FAN and MYOB la.
You already indulging in FL and expensive bonks, go chat with your FL okt la.
Bro, time to move on as our reply only feed amos yee ego and make him feel his importance then cockroach. This kind of people is the typical keyboard warrior who can't mix with any human in real world. Their world is the keyboard and monitor screen at the corner of the small dark room. And from the reply high chance he been hurt real bad by some WLs in GL? My post gonna attract lots of hate post from amos. This thread getting boring, time to move to other thread.
Old 25-09-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light

Sometimes it is better not to maintain contact after the WL goes back to China. Because some of them don't end up well / act like they are suffering / broke / family member in hospital / need money etc etc. After having such a good relationship with the WL in SG you may end up sending more money to China.
Old 25-09-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyfans View Post
I did MYOB until you saw it fit to waddle into my affairs with the Ah Peks. TBH, you look like the more decent type IRL so I've always used kiddy gloves with you.

But since by your own admission WLs think you suck, the question has to be asked why didn't you explain to YiYi that she is value for money? You should have told her that according to your Ah Pek friend snrlee's poll, 97% of samsters think she is overpriced and if she give $20 rebate to her customers like you, she will be able increase volume, fuck more and earn more money. If you had told her all this, she would be so grateful to you and love you deep deep.

Why she block you this kind of quality customer? Real mystery.

P.S. My bonks are not expensive. They are just not dirt cheap. NS boys also got money to party at Siamdu. $300 FL got many ppl book, need to order in advance. This is just average. Only Ah Peks and $50 budget don't have money to do anything but GL.
I think you keep mentioning all others uneducated. I think you failed in basic primary level English comprehension too.
My description is to say the WL give me good service with much GFE during the session, but it is a just commercial transaction. The WL may want to get on with their own life and stop communication when they go home. It’s part of the game.

You so experienced you don’t know? Or you never get gfe experiences before with WL? So your payment of $300 only gives you mechanical SOP?

Anyway better listen to HDL, MYOB la
Old 25-09-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyfans View Post
MRT Dpower got banned after he bought a Coach bag and WL tell him to fuck off and don't come back. LOL. All these losers have the same things in common: no $, overaged and fuck stupid. Waiting for GL to open coz nobody call them.

Cannot find anyone to fuck? LOL. That's sad. Many in the service line are kinda free and looking for $. You should have ppl calling you...unless you're a cockroach.
Coach’s canvas ; Chanel’s calfskin ; Hermes’ exotic ostrich - it is clear which the WL will choose
Old 25-09-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
LeonHart9999 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Brother Fatt Fatt and all others that replying to LoveMyFans and whatsoever nick or clones he have,

Why bother replying to this annoying robots that don’t understand human world? Their replies are focusing on the attacking the active users here than the topic.

I find him more irritating than me...
Old 26-09-2020, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Fadeout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

With good luck geylang can open Dec u think?
Old 26-09-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadeout View Post
With good luck geylang can open Dec u think?
You can dream on
Old 26-09-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

GL should open if we enter Phase 3, right?
Old 26-09-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 4
scannerboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscannerboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscannerboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscannerboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
GL should open if we enter Phase 3, right?
No guarantee. Up to AV to decide.
Old 26-09-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

the virus spread in FW dormitory is so-called a BIG clusters. last time TV news ever mentioned the task force is trying to see whether n which other area can be a potential for wide spread of the virus and it mentioned sex worker is a potential area. so some hint there? haha
Old 26-09-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
the virus spread in FW dormitory is so-called a BIG clusters. last time TV news ever mentioned the task force is trying to see whether n which other area can be a potential for wide spread of the virus and it mentioned sex worker is a potential area. so some hint there? haha
Hint is very clear and well taken. 2020 is the year of PCC. Or go Dome 3 or some other place. Lets see if I can stay a monk this year. Now going to be 2 months of monkhood soon.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 26-09-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 12
time4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to behold

I saw ex wl posted in wechat pyq about recruiting ppl for yellow card hope its a good sign that it reopening soon
Old 26-09-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I think you keep mentioning all others uneducated. I think you failed in basic primary level English comprehension too.
My description is to say the WL give me good service with much GFE during the session, but it is a just commercial transaction. The WL may want to get on with their own life and stop communication when they go home. It’s part of the game.

You so experienced you don’t know? Or you never get gfe experiences before with WL? So your payment of $300 only gives you mechanical SOP?

Anyway better listen to HDL, MYOB la
You guys should not think too highly of him. 123hu aka haidilao aka lovemyfans is nothing more than an illegal online pimp in D3. He therefore belongs to the lowest rung in the working community. BTW he used to be a paid runner of OKT Seng @ 2047/1649. You could run a check on 123hu’s historical posts. He very often advertised OKT Seng’s whores as Ms Universe of GL. The auntie working in 1649 is believe to be his real mummy as he got very agitated and furious when we criticized and ridiculed her. 😝😜🤣

Last but not least, dun waste your time bombarding or reasoning with him. Let him barks to himself like a crazy wild Mongrel. 😜😛😆

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-09-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Zenencore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I passed by GL few times last week. Many renovations have completed. I noticed that the hotel on L20 had been transformed to quarantine hotel. I think it’s the Ibis. May be for quarantine of new batch.
Old 27-09-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I Guess we saw the same post from same person. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by time4secret View Post
I saw ex wl posted in wechat pyq about recruiting ppl for yellow card hope its a good sign that it reopening soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1