The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-09-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfbj View Post
? Met some maids online and so far all that are down to meet wants payments, and they all quoting $200?
Crazy For Paying Them S$200 , Think Some Of Them Are FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen2712 View Post
It is good to see you, Bro bigbirdbird! :

How have you been?

Been Good And Lurking Around Here & There , Hope Everything Is Good For You . Take Care And Be Safe Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 27-09-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky_robin View Post
LOL.. Ya I kinda expected that.
Really thanks for your reply.
Anyway she doesn't reply much so probably won't pursue too strongly.
bro lot of other fishes in the pond, up u and happy sunday
Old 27-09-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 11
maykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfbj View Post
Hi bros am I doing something wrong? Met some maids online and so far all that are down to meet wants payments, and they all quoting $200?
200 is ridiculous, don't spoil market. We are here to screw Maids not FLs. The thrill of upping maids is different from just paying for sex. It's all about the hunt and the sweet rewards.
Old 27-09-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Been Good And Lurking Around Here & There , Hope Everything Is Good For You . Take Care And Be Safe Bro

I am happy to know you are good. Truly.

We will get through this together, Bro bigbirdbird!

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 27-09-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 7
cfbj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by maykiap View Post
200 is ridiculous, don't spoil market. We are here to screw Maids not FLs. The thrill of upping maids is different from just paying for sex. It's all about the hunt and the sweet rewards.
Yeah I'm not crazy enough to pay don't worry. So I guess I'm just unlucky cannot find the right one?
Old 27-09-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maykiap View Post
Well Said Bro Upz You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen2712 View Post
I am happy to know you are good. Truly.

We will get through this together, Bro bigbirdbird!
Thanks Bro And Nice To See You Here Again

Yes We'll All Get Through Together

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 27-09-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

Gonna meet a maid that I literally just chat for a day or so later on! Tested water and she seemed keen to cuddle and go hotel when i initiated. However intending to go do it in car... any bros can recommend a good quiet spot to enjoy apart from car parks? Haha
Old 27-09-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any FR on this girl? Hooking her up.. She claims she can stayout overnight
Old 28-09-2020, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 14
Asap5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin747 View Post
I have upped her before as she stay nearby. I gotta say, it’s not worth it. She’s loose and can’t paint her as she got smell....
Is her name april?
Old 28-09-2020, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
Do discount about 35 to 40% from the pics. In reality, Dark skinned, short and chubby. Far cry from the pics she sent you. Be mentally prepared
Most of them are using filters so on pictures they looked good but in actual person is 40-50%off
Old 28-09-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post

Any FR on this girl? Hooking her up.. She claims she can stayout overnight
No bad. I have encountered one also say Saturday can go out overnight but the problem is book hotel whole night. It is like booking whole day already. These maids work for ang mo boss, very freedom, so careful she can go overnight with u, she can go with any men that asked her to go. Market rate if FL overnight is few hundred dollars a night, maybe she give u free.
Old 28-09-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sta1100 View Post
Most of them are using filters so on pictures they looked good but in actual person is 40-50%off
agree, age also needs to add to 5 years more, up u hehe

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 28-09-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyga View Post
Gonna meet a maid that I literally just chat for a day or so later on! Tested water and she seemed keen to cuddle and go hotel when i initiated. However intending to go do it in car... any bros can recommend a good quiet spot to enjoy apart from car parks? Haha
Russels road
Old 28-09-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Anyone know this maid? Know her from skout. But she block me after i refuse to top up her sim data.
Old 28-09-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post

Anyone know this maid? Know her from skout. But she block me after i refuse to top up her sim data.

This is good news for you, Bro goodu.

The sooner you know she is not worth the time and effort, the better.

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1