The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 12
Blackboy95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackboy95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Milf ol

So fast liao part liao. Guess she didn't fuck him but cim for him 😆
Old 15-08-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1893 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

With his rod still in her mouth...she began to remove her panties unconsciously and dropped it on the floor. And from the corner of her eyes she could see a small pack of condom placed on the bedroom side table. Without even thinking she went over took one out of the pack removed the condom from the wrapper and proceeded to wear it on his rod.

She then climbed onto the bed, positioned herself in the reverse cowgirl position cause she was worried that her colleague would woken and saw her riding him. She position herself over her male colleague rod and slowly lowered her pussy into his rod.

“Ooooo.....” she let out a soft moan....but quickly cupped her mouth with her mouth with her hand.

Even though her pussy was well lubricated but as his rod is huge ....she was feeling the pain as she rode herself up and down his rod. But after a while the pain sort off subsided and she was able to ride him enjoyably. But she did notice because of his huge rod, she couldn’t lower herself all the way into him, at most about ¾ of his rod inside her before hitting her top.

As she was riding him, she looked up and saw herself through the reflection in the window.....a horny and slutty married woman on all four riding her male colleague big bad huge rod....
This bought a new sensation into her and she could feel that her love juice were flowing freely out from her pussy. It is building up very strongly inside her and she knew that she won’t be able to hold on very much longer....

“O I am going to cum but I want to continue riding ...I love how his hard rod is killing me....orghh orghh....”

Finally she couldn’t take it anymore....she put out from his rod and jerking her lower body as she squirt.....

“Ooorghhbh......” she moaned.

“Aaarghhh.....” her male colleague suddenly made a weird noise that scared the hell out of her....even though she was still recovering from her orgasm....she quickly picked up her belongings and got out of his room and back to her room asap.

Back in her room, she just dropped everything on the floor, stripped off all her clothes and just let herself fell onto the bed. She was tipsy and dead tired from the riding that ended up with a swollen pussy. Soon she also KO-ed.

Next morning she woke up feeling damn tired but still managed to put herself out of bed. Did a quick wash out, put on a black and short minus bra and panties cause she just want to go down to the cafe for a quick bite and coffee to wake her up.

As she was eating at the cafe....a very familiar figure just appeared in front of her....is her male colleague.

“Good morning “ he greeted her.
“O gooood morningggg...” she replied hesitantly.
“Why you seem so shock to see me ?”
“Haha I thought you are still having a good time in your room”
“Haha means you know what happened yesterday night lah....”
“Actually I don’t..hahaha” wife act blur..
“Sure bo....” as he reply he saw some thing unusual about her and then he realised that she wasn’t wearing any bra and her nipples could be seen poking through her t-shirt when she moved.
My wife was like....O shit he found out.
“Wa seems like you letting your twin peak enjoy their weekend ar.....your nips looks big and poky hor....previously you do breastfeeding ar ?” male colleague trying to find out more.
“Aiya only breastfeeding for a short period lor....breast small not enough milk so after a while I stop liao....” wife replied.
“Should have continue so after a while your breasts will grow bigger cause they need to store more milk for your kid ma. And since you released your top did you release your bottom too...haha.”
“What talking you....haiz....you stop been so humsup lah....” she knew what he was referring to but didn’t want to tell him she has also gone commando below.
“Tell me what happened last night rather then focus your attention on me lor.”
“ Okok I tell you what happening last night....” and he started to narrate the story.

My wife was half interested in his story cause she has already witnessed first hand of what had happened. He continued to tell her that after they had done round one he was already wasted and was lying on the bed. Then he felt like the female colleague got up and started to give him another round of bj. But he found that this round of bj felt different from the first....but he was too drunk to check so he just lied there and enjoy himself. The next thing he recalled was that the lady was already on top of him riding him...and he felt weird again cause the pussy that is riding his rod was tighter and not as deep. He said was like a totally different lady fucking him and the weirdest thing happened next... Suddenly everything went quiet. So he said he was still wondering what had actually happened.

When my wife heard the last part of his story she panic but when he said he also not sure what actually happened she was relieved....but to ride sure a big long rod is really a new experience. No wonder he said those FB keep coming back to him....she also doesn’t mind getting fuck by this huge hot rod again.

The End
Old 17-08-2023, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1887 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Aiyo went to 2nd page liao...
Think you guys must be bore of the story...let me quickly finish the last part ba...sorry for the delay.
Bored ??.. definitely not me, not sure abt the rest of yr fans though ..omg !...can't believe it, naughty horny Mrs bailey finally n unexpectedly got a taste of her male colleague's big hard rod in her tight wet pussy doing a reverse cowgirl fuck on him when he was KO-ed after too much drinking ..n enjoyed the fuck so much so that she even want to do it again if possible ..not sure if it's fortunate or not that her male colleague didn't manage to know or find out she was the one fucking him the night b4...

again, I say I wish that male colleague of hers is me ...thank u to TS Bailey for this sexciting story of his naughty wife getting herself sexually involved with her male n female colleagues all at the same time something like a 3-some like that...TS Bailey, plss tell us more of how notti yr wife is if there r more in the future

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 19-08-2023, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Wow what a surprise ending to the story.....your wife finally bei tahan and went to ride her colleagues big rod but luckily didn't get find out by her colleague.
But how was your feeling when she told you the incident ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1