The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 14-12-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 2
yuehan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyuehan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Bingo you found her
She the viet who arrive at T*** D* 4 something months ago? Saw her once thought she told me her name Dada. Wouldn't say big nn but enhance. V playful. When she kiss she hide her tongue.
Old 14-12-2022, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
francomade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Bro can share duo duo contact pls? Kamsiah!
Old 14-12-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
angkukueh9494 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Seniors, i got insurance that can claim TCM, anyone can advise if i should try Chxx Lxx Six on level 2?? or any seniors else got better tcm lobang haha. In a dilemma cause reviews like not good from this thread but may be able to claim free TCM so i dont mind trying my luck. Thanks in advanced!!
Old 14-12-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 10
002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by angkukueh9494 View Post
Hi Seniors, i got insurance that can claim TCM, anyone can advise if i should try Chxx Lxx Six on level 2?? or any seniors else got better tcm lobang haha. In a dilemma cause reviews like not good from this thread but may be able to claim free TCM so i dont mind trying my luck. Thanks in advanced!!
Hey bro, since you can claim, just chiong and share lah
TIA
Old 14-12-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wanderful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LOL!! That's a very good suggestion! HAHAHA
Quote:
Originally Posted by 002nabe View Post
Hey bro, since you can claim, just chiong and share lah
TIA
Old 15-12-2022, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
There this short hair girl with quite small tits jio people outside T**n D*, anyone tried before?

Edit: LOL seems like i stumbled across duo duo without realizing it. If its the same duo duo then i know why everyone else is raving about her
T**n D* last time I walk in they quoted me $88, saying no action for $58
Old 15-12-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 9
coachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went back to Duo Duo a few days ago. As sweet as ever, great smile to welcome me. Had some playful session before hitting the showers, like high schoolers. Lol. Knowing that I am a loud moaner, she said I can moan as loud as I can since there is no one around.

After shower, she complaint I disappeared for 5 weeks and she must punished me. My punishment is to massage her n of course I said ok. She laid face down and I started working on her back then shoulders. Moved on to the legs and butt area. Slipped my hand into those shorts and fondled the buns and sensitive area. Now I asked her turn around and pop her the GQ. Lol. She said now my turn. I laid down. After a few massage strokes, she said let’s start action first. Steaming session, I moaned loudly and shot lots and far. She cleaned me up and proceeded to proper massage. I thought that’s it but being the mischievous her, she started stroking me and seducing me. She said I must give her a second shot. Uncle cannot recharge so fast but Kudos to her, she tried very hard. Using all tricks in her bags, she unloaded me one more time. This time, I am spent. No more energy to even say anything.

Disclaimer: every customer is different, basic package is the same. Not everyone has the same treatment or extras and it all depends on your chemistry with her. For contacts, pls ask Bro Giansex, he introduced DD to me.

On the way out, saw a very nice PRC coming in and the 3 of us chatted a bit. The PRC lady is well endowed, not too tall (about DD’s height or slightly taller) and pretty. Hope can try her but didn’t know her name. Maybe make DD jealous a bit. Lol.
Old 15-12-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Welcometosg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried l*d** and B***** at N** spa at tanjong pagar on separate occasions. Both super young and not very experienced so massage were okay but not much teasing and HJs were also very mechanical. If you like to have very SYTs touching you, then I would recommend them. If you want to know DMG please DM me, happy to share.
Old 15-12-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by angkukueh9494 View Post
Hi Seniors, i got insurance that can claim TCM, anyone can advise if i should try Chxx Lxx Six on level 2?? or any seniors else got better tcm lobang haha. In a dilemma cause reviews like not good from this thread but may be able to claim free TCM so i dont mind trying my luck. Thanks in advance
d!!
CLS now can bj...last time only hj...one of my regular in river valley just join...used to f her in rv
Old 15-12-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
I walked in paid $58 and everything else happens later
Old 16-12-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
I walked in paid $58 and everything else happens later
Have lah...just pay 50 for 45 mins...the rest settle inside.
Old 16-12-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Seems like she is ORD mood.. she should be going back to China soon, so probably no mood to massage properly already..

some gals who are going rtc might be more daring or more eager to make more... wonder if any chance to unlock her now..
Is there a Linda there also saw in Tiktok very chios n boobsy Yxxxx TCM 1st Unit
Old 16-12-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7566 / Power: 17
vaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
Can PM me more clue for T**n D*
haha
Old 16-12-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7566 / Power: 17
vaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond repute

Duplicate post cannot find delete button

so sorry
Old 16-12-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Have lah...just pay 50 for 45 mins...the rest settle inside.
Maybe I Kenna tok 🤪
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1