The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 26-11-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
inbody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro. Can share contact. Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post
FR for Duo Duo

Rtm last week. Never have I seen a ML smile so nicely and genuinely, it lit up my mood and I smiled too. Saw the menu at the counter with prices like $78 or $88. Ignored, just handed the cashier $60, and she gave me $2 back.

After showered, Duo Duo came. Massage started, strong enough for me cos I scare of pain. Haha… Kept disturbing me, smack my butt. I lift up my head to protest and stared right at her chest. Steal a rub on those breast, no bra! Things get fun… we kept teasing each other. Told her I will shout for help and she dared me. I did. But she didn’t care. We had so much fun.

Come to action, I lifted her shirt to reveal those nice breast. She took her time to HJ. When I almost cum, told her to relax a bit but she playfully increase her speed. Machiam like hand raped my little bro. When she saw my face trying to tahan, she laughed. Told her I cannot liao cos I will moan out loud, she said just do it. I did. Moan so loud! Think bros in other rooms can hear me.

After shooting out massive amount, she clean me up a bit before shower. She hug like girlfriend. When I walked out of the room and saw other ml, they smiled at me. Not sure if they are friendly or I feel guilty having moan so loudly.

Total damage: $58 entrance and $60 extras
Old 26-11-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Did any bro spot a very bizarre looking “girl” hanging out at TPP level 2 around the centre lift lobby area?

The “girl” was wearing a long and messy wig, face looks like man. “She” was scantily dressed in a sexy night gown which was very short and only wearing a black panties. Her gown was so exposed, her chest area almost not covered and should be only A cup. As flat as a guy would be.

I walked past and “she” asked if I want massage. I also smelt something pungent when I walked past. I declined.

It was a very weird sight. First time I see such a character in TPP. Any bros tried before? Haha
High chance of seeing a transformer. Didn’t transformers are around TPP
Old 26-11-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
I am surprised to see a potential transformer there too. Judging from the way “she” dressed, it felt like she had a shop nearby which is even more bizarre.
Old 26-11-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future

Last time I stay near some unofficial red light area during my sec sch days.

Got 1 morning when I was on my way to bus stop to go sch, pass by a cheap hotel, got transformer jio me go open room. I heard the voice run like no tmr, faster than my 2.4 timing. Then heard him talked loudly to another transformer, “nowadays kids so rude, give free fuck oso run away”

It was a scary encounter for me
Old 27-11-2022, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Johnny Chew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Seems like she is ORD mood.. she should be going back to China soon, so probably no mood to massage properly already..

some gals who are going rtc might be more daring or more eager to make more... wonder if any chance to unlock her now..
Lele is very hard to unlock, even if she is going back soon. She has this strong sense of pride and now ord mood.
Old 27-11-2022, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
blastedoxy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblastedoxy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblastedoxy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblastedoxy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bros, mind to share L*L* and DD info? Can pm me thank u!
Old 28-11-2022, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
clawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anybody tried Nana? Same shop as duo duo
Old 28-11-2022, 08:40 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 4
Smallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to behold

Not a seasonal player at TTP, but been following this thread.

Decided to go explore. Walked 2 round doesn't seem to find any good MP/ML.

But realize this OWO shop. First look she quit big size (overall body), and of cause got big boobs. Since already planned to have fun here, just try her.

I'm not good in telling her age but definitely not young. Massage not bad, and her teasing also ok.

Her name is K........I'm sure many here had tried her.
Old 28-11-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2226 / Power: 16
sandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Seems like she is ORD mood.. she should be going back to China soon, so probably no mood to massage properly already..

some gals who are going rtc might be more daring or more eager to make more... wonder if any chance to unlock her now..
Agreed, likely ORD mood…visited her one month back massage still good and no rush
Old 28-11-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 17
ahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to beholdahboyyes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
Autobots or decepticons? 😆
Old 28-11-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyyes View Post
Autobots or decepticons? 😆
Bro, u try alr then let me know whether autobots or decepticons. Maybe heng heng u will kena Megan Fox if Lady Luck is smiling upon u
Old 28-11-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Any bro can share if DuoDuo has enhanced or natural tits? Would love to try can someone PMe to share contact? Gamxia 🙏🏼
Old 28-11-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 2
Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!
Bro can share ctc

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post
Rtm with Duo Duo… long time no see, about a month due to work outstation. She smile so brightly when I walked in. Feel so welcome.

3rd visit, so straight to action cos tahan for 1 month. Hands cannot keep still. After shower, once she enters room, she smacked my butt and I also slap hers too! Then she pinched my nipple and I returned the favour. Both of us laughed so loudly.

Told her cannot tahan anymore and she went to work her magic. Always looking into my eyes, feeding me her boobs… told her I am near to cumming and started to moan. She encourages me moan louder. She even asked her friends outside if they are excited about my moan and the action inside. Everyone giggled. I shot far and lots. Proceed to shower.

Massage starts after shower when I am more relaxed. Nice chat. Enjoyed every minute w this playful lady.
Old 28-11-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 2
Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!
Bro can share location and ctc, dmg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicquek View Post
China milf massage massage lady offer bj after hard massage at Tanjong Pagar Plaza
Can issue receipt to claim massage expenses as well
Bro interested can pm me
Old 29-11-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 12
cankar is a name known to allcankar is a name known to allcankar is a name known to allcankar is a name known to allcankar is a name known to allcankar is a name known to all
Can someone share Duo Duo's contact please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1