The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 21-10-2022, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
TxxxDx is a $88 shop
not necessary. they will try upsell but can don't take up. The place only 1 common shower so doesn't call for higher package.

one time visit, a bro infront of me paid 78 after being upsold. i pay 58.
Old 21-10-2022, 12:18 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
There are only a few that with just 50, will auto take off top and show boobs for u to playwith. Lagifew will also auto pull down pants and panties for u to finger
Bro can share via pm?
Old 21-10-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 11
Desmondii is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDesmondii is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDesmondii is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDesmondii is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
now 3 stores side by side... quite a few SYTs there.

but I did not go try the new stores... went back to look for l*l*.. same same.. chattable syt with good looks and figure.. but slightly pricier GQ. Guys who only want to pay $50 + $50 should avoid.

Hi bro any one else chio there to recomend?
Old 21-10-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
dwayne72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I see I see, there was a ML called Angel told me 58 is pure basic, only 88 can do add on. Then I settled my deed at bxx hx, the left hand side MP
Did you go for L*l*? Been thinking of going to her but she seems expensive.
Old 21-10-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
highkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here's my FR on duo duo

Looks: 7.5 for me thou she's coming to 30
Press: 6.5/10 not hard press more sensual and relax
Figure: smooth and good. Boobs C n nips hard
Gfe: 7.5 playful
Overall: 7.5

RTM: yes

See shop got a younger syt.. Chinese.. Not sure name.

Joint having 3 ml likely.
Old 21-10-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes bro, I went for l*l*, agreed it is expensive but she looks young to me. 1 blue and 3 red president for add on, with 58 entrance. Tried for experience
Nice nice. Her boobs worth it? Hahahhaa. Been thinking to go to her myself.
Old 21-10-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 11
Desmondii is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDesmondii is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDesmondii is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDesmondii is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=SoftSoftRice;21755679]Yes bro, I went for l*l*, agreed it is expensive but she looks young to me. 1 blue and 3 red president for add on, with 58 entrance. Tried for experience[

Any chio ones to recomend there ?

Last edited by Desmondii; 22-10-2022 at 12:54 AM.
Old 21-10-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
vespa1176 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
Yup. Tried L***y Blk 1 as well.

She is petite. Great massage. She got a unique skill set.

Nice boobs and ass.

Enjoyable to chit chat with very comfortable. She love to laugh, her laugher is very enjoyable to listen too.

Confirm will RTM. Dmg Entry $50 + extra $50.
hi bro,level 1 or 2?..thank u
Old 22-10-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
I went is level 2 l*l*, young, but small boobs A-B range
Ya same girl! Fair skin. Slim. Hahaha. Maybe I will book her.
Old 24-10-2022, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 9
nexus7 is one of the Best!nexus7 is one of the Best!nexus7 is one of the Best!

Got ml that can do waxing hair removal? Can intro?
Old 24-10-2022, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 3
Bakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Correct bro, fair skin, slim and small boobs. Can pm ur damage too, so next time I know where is the baseline to bargain
Just for ref, i bargain till 1b3r inc roam. Total was 50+80

But she kp me say i look shuai but money not shuai. Shes playful, young, decent tits and made me shoot armies but Prob wont rtm. Just my opinion.
Old 25-10-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7566 / Power: 17
vaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond repute

More and more shops opening this zone
Old 26-10-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 9
coachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Duo Duo

Rtm last week. Never have I seen a ML smile so nicely and genuinely, it lit up my mood and I smiled too. Saw the menu at the counter with prices like $78 or $88. Ignored, just handed the cashier $60, and she gave me $2 back.

After showered, Duo Duo came. Massage started, strong enough for me cos I scare of pain. Haha… Kept disturbing me, smack my butt. I lift up my head to protest and stared right at her chest. Steal a rub on those breast, no bra! Things get fun… we kept teasing each other. Told her I will shout for help and she dared me. I did. But she didn’t care. We had so much fun.

Come to action, I lifted her shirt to reveal those nice breast. She took her time to HJ. When I almost cum, told her to relax a bit but she playfully increase her speed. Machiam like hand raped my little bro. When she saw my face trying to tahan, she laughed. Told her I cannot liao cos I will moan out loud, she said just do it. I did. Moan so loud! Think bros in other rooms can hear me.

After shooting out massive amount, she clean me up a bit before shower. She hug like girlfriend. When I walked out of the room and saw other ml, they smiled at me. Not sure if they are friendly or I feel guilty having moan so loudly.

Total damage: $58 entrance and $60 extras
Old 27-10-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 2
upgrademaster08 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyupgrademaster08 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post
FR for Duo Duo

Rtm last week. Never have I seen a ML smile so nicely and genuinely, it lit up my mood and I smiled too. Saw the menu at the counter with prices like $78 or $88. Ignored, just handed the cashier $60, and she gave me $2 back.

After showered, Duo Duo came. Massage started, strong enough for me cos I scare of pain. Haha… Kept disturbing me, smack my butt. I lift up my head to protest and stared right at her chest. Steal a rub on those breast, no bra! Things get fun… we kept teasing each other. Told her I will shout for help and she dared me. I did. But she didn’t care. We had so much fun.

Come to action, I lifted her shirt to reveal those nice breast. She took her time to HJ. When I almost cum, told her to relax a bit but she playfully increase her speed. Machiam like hand raped my little bro. When she saw my face trying to tahan, she laughed. Told her I cannot liao cos I will moan out loud, she said just do it. I did. Moan so loud! Think bros in other rooms can hear me.

After shooting out massive amount, she clean me up a bit before shower. She hug like girlfriend. When I walked out of the room and saw other ml, they smiled at me. Not sure if they are friendly or I feel guilty having moan so loudly.

Total damage: $58 entrance and $60 extras
Hi bro can share contact for duo duo
Old 27-10-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 2
upgrademaster08 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyupgrademaster08 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
visited this duo duo. good figure, although does not look very young. but got put make up so still look quite pretty. massage is ok, not amazing but not piano also. her service is good and accommodating, no phone usage. she allow roaming and zhut zhut for 58+60. her figure is good, can roam ass and tits. but tits confirm man made.
hi bro can share ctc?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1