The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 30-09-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Songsong77 View Post
I think the recent spike of cases had a lot of employers grounding their maids? I have been seeing a similar spike of maids in Badoo and Michat connecting with me to chat and link up. They told me cannot meet until things get better. Hmm…..
Don't think maids wanted to be ground. Get the HRW or HRA can isolate, her boss must give her 1 free room for her n no need work. her boss cannot do anything, if every month the maid get hrw or hra n get 10 days isolation for every time, u think the maid don't want? Maids likes to lie one.
Old 30-09-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
At MiChat, hotel also want good hotel, she drink and very horny and wet
Ya the maid can demand good hotel n eat n drink good. Wait she raw one infected man, that will be her last good meal n room.
Old 30-09-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Ya the maid can demand good hotel n eat n drink good. Wait she raw one infected man, that will be her last good meal n room.
Last time u also fuck maid? Why now always negative comment. If u want to stop fuck maid just stop. Why come in here all negative comment? Or maybe u Kenna something from maid?
Old 30-09-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 4
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Last time u also fuck maid? Why now always negative comment. If u want to stop fuck maid just stop. Why come in here all negative comment? Or maybe u Kenna something from maid?
Agree with u. Maids can quote u how much they want, but it’s up to you willing to pay or not, no one is forcing u. So far upped 12 maids the past 17 weeks, none asked for money, but they are not super models type either. Maids fuck for many different reasons, some want money…personally in the past few months I have encountered few simple requests like one just wanna eat a nice pizza, one wants a Netflix account, one wants a nice steak dinner for her birthday, two are just overworked and happy to have a quiet hotel room to rest on their off days. Let me do what I want as long as allow them to sleep after the deed. Rest, I guess they just hoping to get a bf or just needed sex like everyone else.
Old 30-09-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Lol how are u bro

U up before liao ah
Old 30-09-2021, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
have ladyboy maid?
Maybe is man before, then ops and become maid now.... LOL

Life is so difficult.....OMG
Old 30-09-2021, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
xxxfungamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by judine88 View Post

nice slim body
Back body looks familiar. Great rider. Name J****r?
Old 30-09-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Thomas0714 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
You try before ?
Old 30-09-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Thomas0714 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by civicboi View Post
The 2nd photo stay bukit Batok very attitude problems and high standard
Are you try before?
Old 01-10-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 15
everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future

Was checking some unknown contacts on WhatsApp, and sent messages before deleting. One responded and was not contact for 2 years plus. After some texting, arrange to meet for lunch.
Communication was decent during lunch, and I felt that nothing is gonna happen after. I was casually saying that I'm still having back and hip pain, and she said she could help me. I asked: Now? Her answered: Ok. She was good with massage during the early days that when I know her. And I was surprised that she wanted to do it. And she insisted that is just massage. Of course I agreed. Immediately check for room, and got it, finally. In the room, I go for a quick shower. I asked her to shower, she declined and said that is me who need massage, so she doesn't need. After shower, saw her sat beside the bed fully clothed. I sense that it might be just a massage for now. In due respect, I worn the brief and passed her the oil for massage. Lying on bed with face down, she began to work on my shoulder and back. Skill as good as those massage joints and I'm almost fall asleep. She whispered to me whether should remove the brief as her going to work on my hip, and worry about the oil stain. I asked her if she didn't mind and she was ok. She worked on my hip and butt after I removed the brief, of course there's some accidental bushings. I'm not sure whether was accidentally or something. So I just stay still to let her did the magic.
She whispered to me and asked me to turn around. After I turned, and she was shocked that the little John was hardened. I answered: of course la, you keep rubbing my butt. She answered: I never do anything there. Then I said: So now how? She answered: I massage there for you la. Then I said: Just massage huh? She answered: Yeah la. Ok lo, l answered. She began to massage the little John and balls, and I just behaved like a gentleman, without touching her. Wow, that's was heaven... Imagine I'm in the massage joint years ago, with my eyes closed. Suddenly, I felt a strange feeling on little John. When I opened my eyes, I saw her head dotting up and down.. Omg, I thought is just a massage..
I said: Hey, you feel hot? She answered: Yes. I said: Then you should remove your clothes. Without answering, she removed everything and jumped into the bed...

This was what happened after not seeing for more than 2 years..
Old 01-10-2021, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by everyday1song View Post
Was checking some unknown contacts on WhatsApp, and sent messages before deleting. One responded and was not contact for 2 years plus. After some texting, arrange to meet for lunch.
Communication was decent during lunch, and I felt that nothing is gonna happen after. I was casually saying that I'm still having back and hip pain, and she said she could help me. I asked: Now? Her answered: Ok. She was good with massage during the early days that when I know her. And I was surprised that she wanted to do it. And she insisted that is just massage. Of course I agreed. Immediately check for room, and got it, finally. In the room, I go for a quick shower. I asked her to shower, she declined and said that is me who need massage, so she doesn't need. After shower, saw her sat beside the bed fully clothed. I sense that it might be just a massage for now. In due respect, I worn the brief and passed her the oil for massage. Lying on bed with face down, she began to work on my shoulder and back. Skill as good as those massage joints and I'm almost fall asleep. She whispered to me whether should remove the brief as her going to work on my hip, and worry about the oil stain. I asked her if she didn't mind and she was ok. She worked on my hip and butt after I removed the brief, of course there's some accidental bushings. I'm not sure whether was accidentally or something. So I just stay still to let her did the magic.
She whispered to me and asked me to turn around. After I turned, and she was shocked that the little John was hardened. I answered: of course la, you keep rubbing my butt. She answered: I never do anything there. Then I said: So now how? She answered: I massage there for you la. Then I said: Just massage huh? She answered: Yeah la. Ok lo, l answered. She began to massage the little John and balls, and I just behaved like a gentleman, without touching her. Wow, that's was heaven... Imagine I'm in the massage joint years ago, with my eyes closed. Suddenly, I felt a strange feeling on little John. When I opened my eyes, I saw her head dotting up and down.. Omg, I thought is just a massage..
I said: Hey, you feel hot? She answered: Yes. I said: Then you should remove your clothes. Without answering, she removed everything and jumped into the bed...

This was what happened after not seeing for more than 2 years..
Lol main question is…she a maid? Or a ML

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 01-10-2021, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 15
everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Lol main question is…she a maid? Or a ML

Of course is maid la. ML no time to entertain you after MIA for 2 years la
Old 01-10-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Singapore ― A couple with a four-month-old baby hired a domestic helper to take care of their child and spent over S$3,000 on agency fees. They soon discovered that their hired help was also carrying a child.

Earlier this month, the helper left the house at 11 am, informing her employers that she would visit a dentist for her toothache.

After returning at 5 pm, she told the couple that her dental bill was S$200, although didn’t have a corresponding receipt.

Wanting to help, the couple called the dental clinic to confirm and discovered that the helper made no appointment.

The domestic helper’s real itinerary was to look for her boyfriend, a Malaysian foreign worker, reported AsiaOne, quoting Chinese newspaper Shin Min Daily News.

The two had met in Singapore while the helper was still with a previous employer. The woman shared that the man had ghosted her.

“She cried and told us that she might be pregnant. We were shocked,” said the employer.

The couple then took the helper for pregnancy tests and asked the maid agency to help them resolve the issue.

However, the agency said the woman could still work, and they refused to take her back.

Worried that the helper would have no place to sleep, they took her home.

The woman, fearing she would lose her job over a possible pregnancy, changed her WhatsApp image to one mentioning death.

“We would wake up in the middle of the night to check on her. We were worried that something would happen to her, which would result in the loss of two lives,” said the employer.

The helper admitted not wanting to keep the baby because the child would be without a father, and she didn’t have the means to raise the child alone.

She had already tried inducing a miscarriage by taking cold medication and purchased abortion pills, reported Shin Min Daily News.

It was soon confirmed that the woman was about six weeks pregnant.

After approaching the agency once more, the company took the helper back, and she was sent home on Sept 11.

However, the couple was left without help until Sept 21.

“We hoped that the agency would either give us a new maid or provide a refund, but they haven’t been responding to us,” said the couple who had already made a police report and contacted the Ministry of Manpower.

“We even personally contacted the boss, but the matter has yet to be resolved, so we’re very disappointed.”

After hiring a new maid, the couple made sure she took a medical examination and a pregnancy test.

“We paid $3,000 to learn a lesson; we hope to remind other employers to be careful and to send their maids for medical examinations or pregnancy tests before hiring them,” they said.

Meanwhile, the agency has since responded to the Chinese daily, calling it a “regrettable incident”, although declined to comment further. /TISG
Old 01-10-2021, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmmmm i wonder if daddy is here sbf……
Old 01-10-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Is the daddy here in this forum reading?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1