The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 13-03-2021, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROTROTROT View Post
Bro her partner is trans but doesn't partake in the sessions afaik unless you're okay with it or request for it. Cause she did once ask me and I said no I'm not down for it and she left it at that.

As for her girlfriends I have met almost all of them and they are all xmm syt ladies; you can look through her twitter to see some of her group pics and I can say for a fact that I know every single girl in the pics and they are all cis females.
Yeah just saw them, they are all young ah lian types.
Old 13-03-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunSiongYoong View Post
Does anyone have contacts for really young girls who can urinate and shit in my mouth?
I think there are a few sm services here. Can browse thru twitter. But I have a china girl who squirt. I get her to "splash " my face last week
Old 15-03-2021, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 7
HeroNeverDie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
I think there are a few sm services here. Can browse thru twitter. But I have a china girl who squirt. I get her to "splash " my face last week
Hi bro , mind sharing ? 😂
Old 15-03-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 8
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROTROTROT View Post
Bro her partner is trans but doesn't partake in the sessions afaik unless you're okay with it or request for it. Cause she did once ask me and I said no I'm not down for it and she left it at that.

As for her girlfriends I have met almost all of them and they are all xmm syt ladies; you can look through her twitter to see some of her group pics and I can say for a fact that I know every single girl in the pics and they are all cis females.
Any of the girls that you can recommend are more sensual instead of dishing pain?
Old 15-03-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bellasslave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR for Princess Yura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Someone said not enuf FRs in this thread... no need feel paiseh one. Jus post.

Recently I had the opportunity to session with Princess Yura. Back in October she advertised some hosting dates on her website but I was too late to find a time that worked out. After a bit of introduction on WeChat she agreed to allow me to session with her the following week, and asked me to prepare to send her some links to videos that I showed what I liked in a session , but I became unavailable.

Fast forward a few months and I wasn’t seeing any new hosting dates. Our local Cubano said to just ask her. Was able to book for middle of the following week after sending her some information on my kinks and making the obligatory deposit.

The week felt like a month. The morning of our session I messaged Princess Yura to confirm our session. As I scrolled back through our messages replying our interaction in my mind, I saw that we had discussed one day of the week but her final messaged said she’d see me the day before. Had I missed our appointment? I went back and forth wondering whether I should apologize for missing or just assume we had the appointment we initially set. I checked WeChat several times anxiously awaiting the Princess’ acknowledgment of our session that afternoon.

When she finally responded she said we could session about an hour and a half after the time we set. Luckily I was still available in that time.

I made my way to the area of the venue and sat in a cafe waiting for our time. She said there was another small delay. Then she told me to proceed to a location. I did but it didn’t look like it was right. After a bit of back and forth and repositioning on the correct side of the building I was told to look to my left and there she was, 25 meters away, in black shorts and a white t-shirt. As I approached my heart beat faster. Was easy to see that her shape and size were a good fit with my fantasies.

Princess Yura led me up to her place and when I walked into her room I was nervous. I knew this room from her website and tweets. I looked around the room and saw instruments of kink that piqued my interest and others that I prayed she had no intention of using.

As we are in a pandemic, the Princess skipped passing of the tribute with my mouth. We went over the ground rules and safe word. Same as others I was told to sit on the floor and undress. This was not an easy task and she was amused. I was sent to shower while she changed and told that I should as permission to enter back into her room.

When I returned I was told to bend over a wooden horse. My hands were shackled so I wasn’t able to change positions. The Princess decided to play a game and give me three guesses at something. For each wrong guess there would be a punishment. I was hoping to get them wrong to get her punishment, but also I was worried that I would never get it right and the punishments would get much worse.

Sadly I guessed correctly the first time. So instead of being punished for getting it wrong, I got punished for not giving her a chance to punish. My punishment was not pleasant and I had no way to avoid because of the position I was in.

After this punishment the session continued. I was restrained in a pillory, told to lay down on the floor where I was tied in another exposed position and then up onto her bed where I was suspended on a kind of swing and completely at her mercy. The session ended with a magic wand and T&D with me using the semi-safe word because I really didn’t want the session to end.

I was sent to shower and when I came back was told to sit on the floor and get dressed. Again not so simple. We then chatted a bit to decompress and discuss the session.

Before session I was very worried about the pain and sadistic nature I read about in the FR from our Cubano. The session was in the right zone for what I look for in a Domme. She took into account the examples she asked me to send her. The trust I feel now for Princess Yura will allow her to challenge my limits and try some things that are now just fantasy.

RTM soon as find time.
I love Princess Yura's fun yet sadistic style. She's a total cracker and can tell she enjoys what she does. Glad you had a good experience with her.
Old 18-03-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 8
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
OMM at sglonelyguy under mei mei got SM service. shall visit her to try.
How was the service?
Old 18-03-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
OMM at sglonelyguy under mei mei got SM service. shall visit her to try.
Does OMM or any of the other sglonelyguy ladies who do SM accept all race ?
Old 22-03-2021, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 20
johnqoo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnqoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

old birds, what's the going rate for a typical session?
Old 23-03-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
elementz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros who like young girls becareful cause got some xmm ones cause they might be underage. Heard this from the kink community got a girl that is underage and got mentor for her to do domming. Dont know who yet but better protect yourself
Old 23-03-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26046 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz View Post
Bros who like young girls becareful cause got some xmm ones cause they might be underage. Heard this from the kink community got a girl that is underage and got mentor for her to do domming. Dont know who yet but better protect yourself
ya if not wrong awhile back got a thread, one guy kana for feet worship on underage girl... probably need to check IC before session lol...
Old 23-03-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Woah underage. From where Sia .. so dangerous.
Old 23-03-2021, 09:03 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroNeverDie View Post
Woah underage. From where Sia .. so dangerous.
ya dont pray pray, some thing only sex will kana, but apparrently not...
Old 23-03-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
ya dont pray pray, some thing only sex will kana, but apparrently not...
Meaning those feet worship also kana ?
Old 23-03-2021, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroNeverDie View Post
Meaning those feet worship also kana ?
ya one bro tio awhile back, sommore the girl only like away abit few weeks from 18, not sure what is the penalty though...
Old 23-03-2021, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
ya one bro tio awhile back, sommore the girl only like away abit few weeks from 18, not sure what is the penalty though...
How did he even got caught lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1