The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-03-2021, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
dudeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcum View Post
One of the best MLs I have ever visited. Her skills are great and her attitude is amazing. Also her pics are real and her juagen never fails to bring me to heaven.
Had no luck for Ln and Aini. Now thinking should I go for apple or suxiao. Headache 🤔😂
Old 22-03-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 14
froanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfroanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any bros managed to try this Li Li ya ML yet? am curious looks quite sexy but might also seem heavy size. hope to get an idea from other bros! TIA!

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/li-li-ya-massage/
Old 22-03-2021, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 5
yao2347 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by froanii88 View Post
any bros managed to try this Li Li ya ML yet? am curious looks quite sexy but might also seem heavy size. hope to get an idea from other bros! TIA!

FL Lah, better don't try
Old 22-03-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by froanii88 View Post

Not sure if trolling or advertising.

But at $150...you’d be hard pressed to have anyone wanting to try.
You can get a pretty good FJ at that price alr
Old 22-03-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
Tehpress is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTehpress is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTehpress is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/sha-sha-massage/

Quiet location with low human traffic and sufficient parking for drivers. Abit far for bros on foot. Tried this syt twice in the last 6 weeks. She looks and sounds like a Malaysian chick but actually PRC. Really chatty and gao gao GFE. Cute face, decent B cup and a really fine ass. She was wearing a one piece with nothing underneath. The first time I went, showered alone and nothing to shout about back massage. Decent B2B , flipped over and had an amazing BJ. Washed up and left within an hour. Second time, action right from the doorstep into the shower and a slurping BJ. Continued on bed and fired away. However, she did used her phone a few times on both meetings but apologise, was fine with it.

Massage: 7/10
GFE: 9/10
BJ: 9/10
RTM: yes

Happy and safe chionging Bros.
Old 22-03-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehpress View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/sha-sha-massage/

Quiet location with low human traffic and sufficient parking for drivers. Abit far for bros on foot. Tried this syt twice in the last 6 weeks. She looks and sounds like a Malaysian chick but actually PRC. Really chatty and gao gao GFE. Cute face, decent B cup and a really fine ass. She was wearing a one piece with nothing underneath. The first time I went, showered alone and nothing to shout about back massage. Decent B2B , flipped over and had an amazing BJ. Washed up and left within an hour. Second time, action right from the doorstep into the shower and a slurping BJ. Continued on bed and fired away. However, she did used her phone a few times on both meetings but apologise, was fine with it.

Massage: 7/10
GFE: 9/10
BJ: 9/10
RTM: yes

Happy and safe chionging Bros.

look like xiao bai yang
Old 22-03-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
eastbeast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeastbeast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/xiao-qing-massage/

Hi guys, I think this is my 2nd FR and this is quite new to me so I hope this will be *well received* and I know she isn't quite new in the industry/market but I have RTMed her for a few times, and to me, her AR, BBBJ and CIM is her winnig proposition! I hope this will help everyone!

FYI, her location is in THAT hotel at Geylang... Photos are definitely edited, with filters but if you look past the filters, that's definitely her. Figure is there, but boobs are small, definitely not a B, more like an A but with nice nipples. Service is great and she is chatty. If you're there for a massage, she is definitely not the one, but to be real honest, the other 40-45 minutes of the session is where she does really well in. I have been through a few ARs before, and this one is the best and she really puts in the effort to maintain hygiene with wiping down before and after she ARs.

BBBJ and CIM is great as well, non stop slurping. I am a big dude and I take quite long to cum, but she never complained and always jokes and talks to me to make me feel comfortable.

I understand this might look like I am promoting her, but for all the times y'all have provided me information on another girl, I hope this helps!

(also, I am unsure how to up points and give "power", but if anyone is willing to teach me, I really appreciate it!)

Last edited by eastbeast; 22-03-2021 at 11:02 PM.
Old 22-03-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedie87 View Post
Agreed bro, however her restriction are real could get to roaming only with full cloths on. Maybe I'm not yandao enough
Indeed Bro, maybe we’re not Andy Lau hahah

Forgot to mention that her place is clean and tidy, she said she got “洁癖”.

Visited Aimee last time, her place also as clean and tidy as her place.
But session with Aimee doesn’t feel the way, she’s kind of quiet ~.~
Old 22-03-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Yes, just join this line few months ago.
Bro, is that what she told u?
If yes, just listen can liao really.
Old 22-03-2021, 11:30 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
Best comment of the day Up u bro.
Thank you for your support bro, up you back.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 22-03-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Star is a new birdie?
Nope considered old bird liao... first tried this PRC converted local gem post CB last year when supply were low and ML carrot knife was still very sharp

100 HJ and decent massage from this tall and pre milf Wuhan elegant lady is very good back then when u can get chop from 88 PM and 100 HJ...with 120 Bbbj now seem to be the norm I am finding it very hard to RTF which is good news for every chiongster here
Old 23-03-2021, 12:12 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Nope considered old bird liao... first tried this PRC converted local gem post CB last year when supply were low and ML carrot knife was still very sharp

100 HJ and decent massage from this tall and pre milf Wuhan elegant lady is very good back then when u can get chop from 88 PM and 100 HJ...with 120 Bbbj now seem to be the norm I am finding it very hard to RTF which is good news for every chiongster here
OIC, she bluff me. But with her standard charging 100 consider reasonable.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 23-03-2021, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
OIC, she bluff me. But with her standard charging 100 consider reasonable.
PRC ladies' words 听听就好, u should reply her that u are still a virgin and just started cheonging a few months ago too.
Old 23-03-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonniewalker69 View Post
I don’t think she uses WhatsApp. I asked her before, for easy comms but she say don’t have. She looks just like the photos on SLG. I feel her JG can control you until she HJ you one time good one shiok release, and her massage feels experienced kind.
Maybe u go to whatsapp and search for her contact profile pic. Looks a little different from SLG pics but i find it more pretty. Thanks for sharing your experience with her.
Old 23-03-2021, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 14
johnkoh87 is a splendid one to beholdjohnkoh87 is a splendid one to beholdjohnkoh87 is a splendid one to beholdjohnkoh87 is a splendid one to beholdjohnkoh87 is a splendid one to beholdjohnkoh87 is a splendid one to beholdjohnkoh87 is a splendid one to behold

Any FR on this ML? Seems to have gone MIA, anyone able to book?

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/tao-zi-massage/

Last edited by johnkoh87; 23-03-2021 at 03:30 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1