The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2024, 12:55 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: In love with ML

I tried helping one of these girls who was an Islamic university student with Bipolar Disorder.
Her mother has breast cancer (if she is to be believed) and I honestly wanted to marry her.
But then I'm based in Jakarta and her hometown (and university) are 3 hours away.
I had helped her financially before.
Finally, turns out she's been fucking with some white tourists behind my back.
While denying it all the time.
Honestly wasted so much time, effort and resources on her.

She was a university student from West Java whom I met via Tinder when I was on holiday in Bali.
Not at Classic or any of the clubs.
We had great sex, we went on dates, we walked by the paddy fields at night.
Then she had to go back to West Java.
Turns out she was fucking with the following guys:
- Azerbaijan.
- Indian.
- Polish.
She said no money was exchanged.
She admitted to sex with the Indian guy.
Said she previously had sex with the Azerbaijani who was her ex-BF.
She denied meeting up with Polish guy and said she only received money from him to start a business.
Then, I contacted the Polish guy in Ubud and received a barrage of insults.
Apparently, the guy has already fucked her in Jakarta, Bali and in her hometown.
He has a wife and daughter staying with him in Bali.
I think he is also unaware of the other guys in her life.
She said she cut the Indian guy off and he was just a fling, because he looked through her Whatsapp messages and found out she was fucking with me.
I'm an experienced punter, but the level of lies, deceit and perfidy are just at a new level.
I don't even know what to believe.
And her Whatsapp status has her reciting the Quran and cleaning her father's grave for Idul Fitir.
And I speak fluent Bahasa.
And she wanted me to convert to Islam first before marrying her.

Still hurting and getting over it...
Old 30-04-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
Eclectic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEclectic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebornboy View Post
Any advice?
Is your ML at TPY 185 ?
And you want to ask if anyone upped her ?
Or you want to try new ML at TPY 185, which would make your post seem very conflicting.

Feels like a should I continue be in love with ML or go try TPY 185.
Old 30-04-2024, 01:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I tried helping one of these girls who was an Islamic university student with Bipolar Disorder.
Her mother has breast cancer (if she is to be believed) and I honestly wanted to marry her.
But then I'm based in Jakarta and her hometown (and university) are 3 hours away.
I had helped her financially before.
Finally, turns out she's been fucking with some white tourists behind my back.
While denying it all the time.
Honestly wasted so much time, effort and resources on her.

She was a university student from West Java whom I met via Tinder when I was on holiday in Bali.
Not at Classic or any of the clubs.
We had great sex, we went on dates, we walked by the paddy fields at night.
Then she had to go back to West Java.
Turns out she was fucking with the following guys:
- Azerbaijan.
- Indian.
- Polish.
She said no money was exchanged.
She admitted to sex with the Indian guy.
Said she previously had sex with the Azerbaijani who was her ex-BF.
She denied meeting up with Polish guy and said she only received money from him to start a business.
Then, I contacted the Polish guy in Ubud and received a barrage of insults.
Apparently, the guy has already fucked her in Jakarta, Bali and in her hometown.
He has a wife and daughter staying with him in Bali.
I think he is also unaware of the other guys in her life.
She said she cut the Indian guy off and he was just a fling, because he looked through her Whatsapp messages and found out she was fucking with me.
I'm an experienced punter, but the level of lies, deceit and perfidy are just at a new level.
I don't even know what to believe.
And her Whatsapp status has her reciting the Quran and cleaning her father's grave for Idul Fitir.
And I speak fluent Bahasa.
And she wanted me to convert to Islam first before marrying her.

Still hurting and getting over it...
My ex-wife has bipolar disorder, probably inherited from her mother.

The condition was mostly dormant, until it reared its ugly head about the time our daughter was born. Throughout life my ex-wife was wrongly diagnosed as a depressive and only when she took an overdose of antidepressants and she flipped into mania, that she found that she was manic depressive. The mania lasted for weeks, and can be seriously life-wrecking (as you have unfortunately experienced)

In my ex-wife's case the bipolar manifested itself in promiscuous behaviour. While still married to me, she brought men home and became openly intimate with them, which frightened our young daughter. I read many online articles and books on the condition, and found that the manic part of bipolar disorder usually manifests itself in risk-taking behaviour, all in the quest for achieving that "high" when doing something risky (and wrong) and also thriving on the feeling of fear, due to the chance of being caught.

She was caught all right, red-handed mostly through a variety of Private Investigators, relatives and mutual friends who were flabbergasted seeing her frolic around various malls and clubs in Singapore with different men. Each time she was confronted, she became openly defiant, then remorseful, then she would go out and do it all over again.

I stopped wondering if the behaviour was due to a character flaw, or really part of the manic-depressive behaviour. I learnt that even superhuman patience needs to have a limit, because such behaviour impacts the children. Thankfully she gave me full care and control of the kids, so we divorced without having to give her a single cent of alimony and no lumpsum payment either.

I would encourage you to look at your situation in the light of her medical condition, and be glad that you probably dodged a bullet. Manic depressives are used to living multiple lives - a pious muslim woman one day, a rabid whore the next day and a loving girlfriend another day. The transition from one role to another is seamless, and can be quite instant (and frightening). There was one day when my ex wife became extremely remorseful, and she asked for forgiveness.We had great make-up sex. After the deed, she went into the shower and when she came out, her eyes were already different - she was in mania again and she proceeded to call her ang mo fuck buddy for a night out at Zouk. For me, that was was a surreal experience, and it hardened my resolve to divorce and not let her be a permanent feature in my life, and also in my children's lives.

Hope this sharing helps, from an old bro to another.
Old 30-04-2024, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rebornboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclectic View Post
Is your ML at TPY 185 ?
And you want to ask if anyone upped her ?
Or you want to try new ML at TPY 185, which would make your post seem very conflicting.

Feels like a should I continue be in love with ML or go try TPY 185.
No bro. Actually mine ML was in toa payoh previously. I created the post just to chat as i didnt know need administrator approval for posting. But any way im Single now and think she is with someone new even though we just broke up last Sunday
Old 30-04-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post

The condition was mostly dormant, until it reared its ugly head about the time our daughter was born. Throughout life my ex-wife was wrongly diagnosed as a depressive and only when she took an overdose of antidepressants and she flipped into mania, that she found that she was manic depressive. The mania lasted for weeks, and can be seriously life-wrecking (as you have unfortunately experienced)

In my ex-wife's case the bipolar manifested itself in promiscuous behaviour. While still married to me, she brought men home and became openly intimate with them, which frightened our young daughter. I read many online articles and books on the condition, and found that the manic part of bipolar disorder usually manifests itself in risk-taking behaviour, all in the quest for achieving that "high" when doing something risky (and wrong) and also thriving on the feeling of fear, due to the chance of being caught.

She was caught all right, red-handed mostly through a variety of Private Investigators, relatives and mutual friends who were flabbergasted seeing her frolic around various malls and clubs in Singapore with different men. Each time she was confronted, she became openly defiant, then remorseful, then she would go out and do it all over again.

I stopped wondering if the behaviour was due to a character flaw, or really part of the manic-depressive behaviour. I learnt that even superhuman patience needs to have a limit, because such behaviour impacts the children. Thankfully she gave me full care and control of the kids, so we divorced without having to give her a single cent of alimony and no lumpsum payment either.

I would encourage you to look at your situation in the light of her medical condition, and be glad that you probably dodged a bullet. Manic depressives are used to living multiple lives - a pious muslim woman one day, a rabid whore the next day and a loving girlfriend another day. The transition from one role to another is seamless, and can be quite instant (and frightening). There was one day when my ex wife became extremely remorseful, and she asked for forgiveness.We had great make-up sex. After the deed, she went into the shower and when she came out, her eyes were already different - she was in mania again and she proceeded to call her ang mo fuck buddy for a night out at Zouk. For me, that was was a surreal experience, and it hardened my resolve to divorce and not let her be a permanent feature in my life, and also in my children's lives.

Kumxia bro.
Very insightful.
Yes, I have seen the changes in her eyes too.
She has blocked me on IG but not on WhatsApp, probably because I have her nude photos and videos....

I'm still looking for closure...
Old 30-04-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster (Donor)

Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Kumxia bro.
Very insightful.
Yes, I have seen the changes in her eyes too.
She has blocked me on IG but not on WhatsApp, probably because I have her nude photos and videos....

I'm still looking for closure...
The closure you seek, will probably never come bro. Manic depressives have a vastly diminished sense of remorse - I learnt that this is in fact their internal coping mechanism, because if they were fully aware of what they were doing the sense of shame would drive them to suicide. If you really wish to learn more, you can read the many online journals on bipolar disorder. The condition is unfortunately incurable and it is lifelong, so in a way it is a lifetime curse for her, but only a temporary bout of pain for you.

You will stay hurt for a while, but I think in time you will, as I have, become grateful that you no longer have such a character in your life. Let her be someone's else's problem.

Just retain the sweet memories, and move past the rest. Life is too short to wallow in bitterness.

Last edited by Penguin23; 30-04-2024 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Edited for grammar, syntax and clarity
Old 30-04-2024, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Any advice?
Bro from someone who is still in a 3years relationship with the ML , go for it BUT provided you are still single, looking to develop a long term relationship and Importantly you must be able to accept what she is doing.

Cause like many bros said , if you found a gem in this stack of hay , you really don’t need to spend a lot of money on them and they also want to look for a life partner as they will eventually grow old too .
Old 30-04-2024, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Omg your story sounds very similar to a long-time female friend of mine with bipolar and was diagnosed only recently. The only difference is that she got to keep her daughter since her husband totally noped out of the situation. The divorce is still ongoing and totally messy. But the constant introduction of new guys here and there sounds familiar, all under the guise of "seeing new men"

To be frank, I also had some moments of temptation with her during our drinking and chit chat sessions but I was always the one pulling back. Honestly if we did not have the same circle of friends, I would have fucked her there and then.

As a friend, I feel sorry and empathetic to her condition. I try to listen to her share more during our gatherings but of course nowadays it's always so and so which guy she's seeing now. It can get a bit tiresome actually.

As a rational thinking male, I definitely feel for her husband who's gone through quite a bit of nonsense with her hence I kinda understand why he just upped and left the marriage.

As a horny male, well if given 15 years ago, I would have gladly bedded her. Thinking back now the opportunities were there but again always a constant flux of new boyfriends and messy relationships made me steer clear and remain as friends. The stories she had to share were just so fantastic though.
Old 01-05-2024, 04:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We were together for a month. Had unprotected sex a few times thus i thought it was true love. Like why would she take the risk as if she were to be pregnant, it will heavily impact her career. But now that it ended, wonder if everything was merely a business transaction.
enjoy what you get and learn from what you didnt expect as a learning lesson.. not all story ends with Happy Ever After...
Old 01-05-2024, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
Areyoume2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAreyoume2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Bro from someone who is still in a 3years relationship with the ML , go for it BUT provided you are still single, looking to develop a long term relationship and Importantly you must be able to accept what she is doing.

Cause like many bros said , if you found a gem in this stack of hay , you really don’t need to spend a lot of money on them and they also want to look for a life partner as they will eventually grow old too .

if really want to find a life partner. not looking for money to be life patner yeah ? Hahaha
Old 01-05-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Qosmio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
But now that it ended, wonder if everything was merely a business transaction.
Yes it was.
raw is not = love.
Anyway, if you can find one, you can always find another.
Old 01-05-2024, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
We were together for a month. Had unprotected sex a few times thus i thought it was true love. Like why would she take the risk as if she were to be pregnant, it will heavily impact her career. But now that it ended, wonder if everything was merely a business transaction.
Normally you wont be the only one la dont be silly. They usually have at least 3 to 4 customers they on good terms with. Also you can tahan the girl servicing different men also must salute to u. Advice is treat everything u pay as transactional and dont put in emotions will be best.
Old 02-05-2024, 01:10 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
This sounds so familiar - that ML that I spent a few hundred K$ on, also had raw with me, after a year she became pregnant with my kid (pretty sure it was mine). She decided to abort the kid without giving me any say in the matter, and we broke up.

A year after, I found out that when she first started to raw with me (she was still working as an ML then) she was also rawing a few other guys and one that she particularly liked, she let him CIM and swallow.

Hearing that, hurt like hell.

Thinking back, I realized that like all other girls in nightlife she was just evaluating her options. I was probably the most generous with money, but there were others that she simply had a deeper connection with. I read through her Wechat messages one night, and it was obvious that for some guys that she really liked, she would initiate conversations and be curious about what they were doing (she very seldom did that with me).

So your ex-gf is probably the same. She let you raw her and she probably let you cum in her as well, but that does not mean that you are the only one who CIP in her.

So long she continues to work in this line, you can be very sure that your girl is only as faithful as her options.

That, for me was the defining factor, to see if a girl from the vice trade is really worth keeping. My current girl chose to quit on her own accord, and pursued a career outside of nightlife. All that she asked me to do, was to support her by providing her rent plus some subsistence money - extremely reasonable. So I knew that this one is probably worth keeping.
Old 02-05-2024, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
Ausburner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAusburner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Normally you wont be the only one la dont be silly. They usually have at least 3 to 4 customers they on good terms with. Also you can tahan the girl servicing different men also must salute to u. Advice is treat everything u pay as transactional and dont put in emotions will be best.
you're right. because I was once trapped in this situation. When I suddenly came to her apartment she was with another man. , I happen to have the key to her apartment because I paid the rent for her apartment for her to live in and was with me when I met her
Old 02-05-2024, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
That, for me was the defining factor, to see if a girl from the vice trade is really worth keeping. My current girl chose to quit on her own accord, and pursued a career outside of nightlife. All that she asked me to do, was to support her by providing her rent plus some subsistence money - extremely reasonable. So I knew that this one is probably worth keeping.
Spot on. The key factor here is whether the lady is a keeper.

Just like my current favorite ML who fits into this category perfectly. I don't have to shower her with lots of money. I only give her some token sum because she always cook for me when at her place. I guess she's what some bros described here as a gem in the haystack.

But coming back to TS. He's had his fun for one month. Raw sex and all. He thought its love, but still the ML probably fucked other guys behind his back. So its all a game, and a tricky one. Thread carefully and you may just find that gem.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1