The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2009, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
bertreb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chio sch teachers

I come from a mixed school where they teach swimming in the lower secondary. Basically the lessons were pretty useless as they were taught by our PE teachers who are not qualified instructors. So every morning, we would change into our swimming costumes and walk to the pool which is very near the school.

Even though I hated swimming, it was a memorable experience because it was the first time that I saw my PE teacher zaogeng. I was one of the weaker swimmers so I was grouped together with some others in my class who are around the standard as me.

The first time my teacher, Mrs Tan, zaogeng was during one of the earlier lessons. She was wearing a pair of purple shorts that were around mid thigh.

"Okay boys and girls, let me demonstrate to you how to do a proper breast stroke"

We were all in the water while she was standing next to the pool. She started acting out the breast stroke while standing on one leg with the other leg raised and stretched it to the side. My eyes immediately was glued to her white lacy panties that was exposed.

"Holy cow! She know or not? How can she not know? If she stretch her leg like a dog pissing and kicking confirm zaogeng one!!" was what I thought at that time.

She carried on kicking her legs and looking at every one of us making sure that we knew how the breast stroke should look like.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:37 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Got people wear underwear while swimming ah? LOL!!!
Old 02-12-2009, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
Qu Bu Qu Ma? deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here man ... MORE, MORE please ...
Old 03-12-2009, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

wtf wear underwear swimming??? omg... never tell her huh??
Old 03-12-2009, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
squirt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last time when I was sec 5, my geography teacher asked me and my classmate ( a girl) to help her with certain project. The teacher was called Ms Wong and she is in her late twenties. It was a saturday morning. We do the things until afternoon but haven't finish the task. So Ms Wong requested us to go her house to continue.
But when we were doing the things halfway, my friend had to go off early cos got family matter. That left just me and Ms Wong in her room. During the time when we were doing the things, we chatted a lot and our body got closer and closer. Then got one moment when both she and I wanted to take the scissors and my hand touch hers. But I don't know how come I'm so daring, I did not remove my touch. I look at her and she also look at me. We kissed.
After that I proceed to fuck her on her bed. I discovered she was not a virgin
After that, she seems very worried and sad and quickly made me leave her home.
Subsequently when I saw her in school during lessons, she seemed very cold towards me. Ask her questions and she also reply one two words kind.
Kinda sad cos before we had sex, we were quite warm to each other. The last 5 months in school damn sian...
Old 03-12-2009, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 18
hext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to all

but at least, you up her.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 15
stopwars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yeah. and i upped you liao.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 18
ilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to beholdilovesammyboy is a splendid one to behold

my sec teacher looked like she was in her early 20s when i was in sec 4. damn hot figure.

2 years ago bumped into her at butter factory. she had no clue i was her student. a little chit chat turned out to be a few drinking sessions then grew to many many fuck sessions

the first time my cock goes into her, i told her how i fantasized about her back in sec. then she kept asking a lot of questions while i fucked her. she got more and more horny and start a lot of role-play sessions from then on.

best part is, her husband always not in town. no kids.. quite rich i guess.. always go nice hotel and she always pay for the room upfront. and always leave me strengthless the next day. she's the perfect slut lah. (like matured version of fiona xie, small waist, big breasts)

funniest part in life happened when my boss invited colleagues and me over to his house for a gathering. when he introduced my sec sch slut-teacher as his wife, my mouth as big as her when she give me bbbj.

so at work under him, off work under his wife..

and my gf whom i cheated so dearly......happens to be a teacher too...

life is just screwed up!
Old 04-12-2009, 08:37 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

RAZORTV - Annabel Tan (Female 50 Gorgeous People 2009)

Wow imagine if she's your teacher...
Old 05-12-2009, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

History teacher sia!!!!

she keep saying I think I think I think........

hahahahahaha I think she can suck my cock!!!@
Old 05-12-2009, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
d4eth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah!! so sweet looking... damn if only she got teach me history then my o lvl confirm get A for history liao!!
Old 06-12-2009, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 19
F248 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterF248 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterF248 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

I'll screw her like no tomorrow
Old 06-12-2009, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 21
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

If back then durin my sec(or sex) daes cumin to almost 20yrs ago,she's one of the teach...i'll definitely give up my geography for history. But too back tis chio Anabel teach should be juz a pri sch kid herself back then. (gd thing is my geo teach then was not too bad lookin aso, used to act a part often in my teenage sexual fantasy at tat time too, jus too bad onli remain a fantasy tat never get to materialise....hope geo teach c tis post n hook up wif me...lol, she should be a sexy mature milf by now.)
Old 06-12-2009, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
w1erdguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovesammyboy View Post
my sec teacher looked like she was in her early 20s when i was in sec 4. damn hot figure.

2 years ago bumped into her at butter factory. she had no clue i was her student. a little chit chat turned out to be a few drinking sessions then grew to many many fuck sessions

the first time my cock goes into her, i told her how i fantasized about her back in sec. then she kept asking a lot of questions while i fucked her. she got more and more horny and start a lot of role-play sessions from then on.

best part is, her husband always not in town. no kids.. quite rich i guess.. always go nice hotel and she always pay for the room upfront. and always leave me strengthless the next day. she's the perfect slut lah. (like matured version of fiona xie, small waist, big breasts)

funniest part in life happened when my boss invited colleagues and me over to his house for a gathering. when he introduced my sec sch slut-teacher as his wife, my mouth as big as her when she give me bbbj.

so at work under him, off work under his wife..

and my gf whom i cheated so dearly......happens to be a teacher too...

life is just screwed up!
i envy you, lucky dude haha
Old 07-12-2009, 11:19 AM
Samster

Fucking song man...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1