The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2022, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ofdemoacc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Instagram Influencers to Bonk [Singapore Edition]

Morning bros, any Sg influencers bro here have dirty thoughts on when seeing their Insta page? I can't help but feel jealous, knowing that their bf piak them all day all night. Wish I could be them.

Like noel.lin. She's so cute.
Old 25-08-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
sexywarrio1234 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Instagram Influencers to Bonk [Singapore Edition]

will be interesting if any bros here have any first hand experience with them
Old 25-08-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
fishheader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

chio bu around
Old 25-08-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

younger days used to date this girl that is now an influencer. i think she's quite "popular" so i wont share her ig/details.

fucking good bonk especially that she's quite horny type. last time still underage to drive but she tell me she want me to fuck her in her parents car. used to travel one end singapore to other end just to send her back. then fuck in the estates female toilet middle of night. paint her in the garden area of the estate middle of the night.

her parents are the super christian type of family. she used to sneak me into her house middle of the night so i can bonk her or she will sneak out middle of the night to come to my place.

fucking good memories. she used to be more gnd type. now seem like do abit filler here and there and older now, now got the 女人味 and abit cfm face. wish i could fuck her again
Old 25-08-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
younger days used to date this girl that is now an influencer. i think she's quite "popular" so i wont share her ig/details.

fucking good bonk especially that she's quite horny type. last time still underage to drive but she tell me she want me to fuck her in her parents car. used to travel one end singapore to other end just to send her back. then fuck in the estates female toilet middle of night. paint her in the garden area of the estate middle of the night.

her parents are the super christian type of family. she used to sneak me into her house middle of the night so i can bonk her or she will sneak out middle of the night to come to my place.

fucking good memories. she used to be more gnd type. now seem like do abit filler here and there and older now, now got the 女人味 and abit cfm face. wish i could fuck her again
Way to go Bro owlette!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 25-08-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 6
GuoXiaoJing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Why not drop her a line, maybe can get to fuck her
Old 25-08-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuoXiaoJing View Post
Why not drop her a line, maybe can get to fuck her
this one very dangerous game bro. this one i dont dare LOL. my OC's close friend is a very close friend of hers.
even the "love of my life" that got away, has met/knows my OC and this influencer.
Old 25-08-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
this one very dangerous game bro. this one i dont dare LOL. my OC's close friend is a very close friend of hers.
even the "love of my life" that got away, has met/knows my OC and this influencer.
Haha like that better not play with fire la...can only reminisce the good times
Old 26-08-2022, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mongabong and Xinlinnn
Old 26-08-2022, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 4
Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!

I like the one who doesn't like to wear panties
Old 26-08-2022, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 6
Cyancat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianavocado View Post
I like the one who doesn't like to wear panties
Hahaha same here bro
Old 26-08-2022, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2936 / Power: 15
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

Some of the older folks will tell you, "Show me a beautiful woman and I will show you a guy who is tired of fucking her". I don't think her bf is enthusiastically fucking her every day. You need more than a pretty face to sustain that level of motivation.
Old 29-08-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10019999 View Post
Mongabong and Xinlinnn
Love Xinlinn, always at the mall see her ads at Owndays.
Sweet girl next door look.
Old 30-08-2022, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 15
Roozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to behold

i'll go for Jamie Pang. Her "close to big" thighs is a killer mann. And her poster of edelweiss beer everytime see feels like wanna give her facial even though i felt the poster her face not that pretty. Too much edits
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 30-08-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 12
qazxcvbnmlp1029 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqazxcvbnmlp1029 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

gengenygen, awesome looking tits, and for a period of time was into wearing chokers which was fantastic.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1