The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Geylang Hotel girls

Thought I am blur, but seems like many bros here even more blur. You don't just go into MW Hotel without having made an appointment. Once you have an appointment, when you arrive, you contact the lady and she will tell you which room to go to. That said, I haven't visited this place for quite some time because it's too open...
Old 11-09-2020, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

95% of the gals here are lousy service anyway...
Go if you are in for a quick release... Any nationalities same
Old 12-09-2020, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 6
laogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlaogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I’ve been to this hotel. Was supposed to have booking. This okt make me wait half an hour. I text, he reply say will take some some time. I thought maybe about to finish so I wait for 1 hour. I ask him when ready, I wasn’t even pushy, he jusy ignore me with no update. If you want the stable I can give you.

I saw a lot of dudes at the lobby. That’s when I know confirm a lot demand. The okt screw up my booking. At this MW hotel. I will avoid at all cost. Waste my time going there and waiting with no update. Okt don’t bother reply.

Now if any okt ask me come here, I confirm avoid.
Old 20-09-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eatwhenhungry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by laogao6969 View Post
I’ve been to this hotel. Was supposed to have booking. This okt make me wait half an hour. I text, he reply say will take some some time. I thought maybe about to finish so I wait for 1 hour. I ask him when ready, I wasn’t even pushy, he jusy ignore me with no update. If you want the stable I can give you.

I saw a lot of dudes at the lobby. That’s when I know confirm a lot demand. The okt screw up my booking. At this MW hotel. I will avoid at all cost. Waste my time going there and waiting with no update. Okt don’t bother reply.

Which stable bro
Old 20-09-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
lontitck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by laogao6969 View Post

Which stable... So we can avoid
Old 29-09-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

WL: Yummy - not so yummy after all

Reached there and after IC being recorded by the reception I took a lift up. When the door was opened got a shock. This lady is at least 10 years older than the picture and is at least 10 pounds heavier. Can see her thighs and butt were big and she's definitely on the fleshy side.
Was given a towel and asked to shower alone. After showering was asked to lie on a bed and she immediately capped my little brother. A couple of licks on my chest and she proceeded to bj.

Touched her tits she complained painful. In fact can't touch anywhere. After 3 mins of bj she asked me to mount her. Knn asked her to cowgirl she refused. After a few thrusts still couldn't come out she proceeded to hj.
All over in 20 mins and she dressed up and ready to receive the next sucker.
Overall its one of the worse encounters I had. Not only is she untouchable she is also impatient.

Look: 5/10 its quite dim in the room so don't know whether its the same person in the picture.
Body: 5/10 bak chye type
Tits: 7/10 nice and natural but can't touch
BJ: 4/10 no thrust
GFE: 0/10 no small talk, looks fierce, very unfriendly
RTF: Not even FOC

Perhaps I am unlucky and maybe some of you can get better service. For me its a waste of time and money.
I have tried a few MLs from this site and all turned quite well except this. Anyway will continue to explore as this is just a minor setback.
Old 04-10-2020, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
stud_meier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go to momo or immp and book those in Geylang.
Old 26-10-2020, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Scuff011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, which hotel you referring to ah? Itchy liao
Old 30-10-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
odden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tinder so hard to find date liao .. can share which hotel pls .. thanks
Old 03-11-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1205 / Power: 17
tobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud oftobediscreet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
WL: Yummy - not so yummy after all

Reached there and after IC being recorded by the reception I took a lift up. When the door was opened got a shock. This lady is at least 10 years older than the picture and is at least 10 pounds heavier. Can see her thighs and butt were big and she's definitely on the fleshy side.
Was given a towel and asked to shower alone. After showering was asked to lie on a bed and she immediately capped my little brother. A couple of licks on my chest and she proceeded to bj.

Touched her tits she complained painful. In fact can't touch anywhere. After 3 mins of bj she asked me to mount her. Knn asked her to cowgirl she refused. After a few thrusts still couldn't come out she proceeded to hj.
All over in 20 mins and she dressed up and ready to receive the next sucker.
Overall its one of the worse encounters I had. Not only is she untouchable she is also impatient.

Look: 5/10 its quite dim in the room so don't know whether its the same person in the picture.
Body: 5/10 bak chye type
Tits: 7/10 nice and natural but can't touch
BJ: 4/10 no thrust
GFE: 0/10 no small talk, looks fierce, very unfriendly
RTF: Not even FOC

Perhaps I am unlucky and maybe some of you can get better service. For me its a waste of time and money.
I have tried a few MLs from this site and all turned quite well except this. Anyway will continue to explore as this is just a minor setback.
Wah, read already I also buei song for you man.

My conquests:
Jap-1FB (crazy gal)
MY-12C-FJ, 4M-HJ
PRC-68FJ,207HJ,1Tarma,26BJ
Pinoy-1LBHJ
Rus-1FJ
SG-2FB,4FJ,1BJ,3HJ,2FB,2ONS
Taiw-2HJ
Thai-33FJ,1Tarma,2LBHJ,1HJ
Viet-5FJ,7HJ

1st bonk of 2023 - Jennie (Thai, L8H43)
Old 03-11-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

MW hotel is becoming the unofficial red light district. Like a number of WL/FL/ML stationed there now, is it because they got evicted by nervous landlords and now stuck at this hotel, or got caught in raid and awaiting ourcome?

Wanted to book one girl then she told me moved to MW hotel. Hotel need to record nric to go in, and also lots of punters waiting their turn at the lobby. High chance bump into someone you know. Have to endure dry season now.
Old 04-11-2020, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
MW hotel is becoming the unofficial red light district. Like a number of WL/FL/ML stationed there now, is it because they got evicted by nervous landlords and now stuck at this hotel, or got caught in raid and awaiting ourcome?

Wanted to book one girl then she told me moved to MW hotel. Hotel need to record nric to go in, and also lots of punters waiting their turn at the lobby. High chance bump into someone you know. Have to endure dry season now.
The service there sucks big time.. i advise bros dont go there unless u really no choice and ok to having no service at all from the aunties there. Experienced the same thing as bro charger described above.. waste my money and time
Old 04-11-2020, 01:39 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
The service there sucks big time.. i advise bros dont go there unless u really no choice and ok to having no service at all from the aunties there. Experienced the same thing as bro charger described above.. waste my money and time
+138 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 27-11-2020, 04:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
hcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just passing by and giving my 2 cents worth of comment.

Went there last week, was ok, waited 5min at the lobby and was asked to go to room xxx. The scary part, like what bros said here, is that u need to register your NRIC info at the lobby. Tot of going off but then, smaller head win bigger head.

Went in, to my surprised, face ok leh and was asked to shower first. Chop Chop shower in 3 mins and was asked to shower more thoroughly wor, no complain for this actually. she Came in and shower me.... a few hours later (mins la), went out to dry myself... waited for her on the bed.

She came out, wipe herself dry, SOP starts. FYI, she only does CIM which is what I usually go for. Starts with the back and then front, helicopter BBBJ and can touch touch her 3 points (dunno if can lick oyster or not as I am not a painter). Lasted for like 25mins and I blowed my load. Wash wash and go. overall not bad for S$110.

Look : 7/10 (didn’t expect much)
BBBJ : 8/10 (not bad leh)
GFE : 5/10 (fussy on cleanliness and I seriously do not complain her on this
But can be more friendly )
RT-CIM : maybe not as I hate the registration.

Let’s see how much longer I need to endure lor....

Btw, the WL name is QQ.

PS: the session was ok maybe bcos I went on a weekday at 3pm.

Last edited by hcmanic; 27-11-2020 at 04:25 AM. Reason: More info added
Old 27-11-2020, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone tried this girl before? She also said she is at MW hotel. Photo and video looks pretty good and natural, but not sure got edit or not.

https://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3772

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1