The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
The last ones I worry are the OKT. All should be millionaires. Profits from decades of operations should be able to tahan for a few months ba.
Maybe you are right, one of the house in L6 is paying $20k a month rental, not open one year and losing $240k should be manageable.
The new houses may face the financial problem.
Old 01-09-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9973 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Meanwhile massage parlours and FLs are seeing a big spike in their earnings.
Old 01-09-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

I bet domestic violence will increase overtime if men desires cannot find means to release. This may include increased in molestation and pervert acts.

Quote:
France, reports of domestic violence have increased by 30% since the lockdown was imposed in March 2020. In Cyprus and Singapore, helplines have registered an increase in calls by 30% and 33% respectively.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/ewelina...ring-covid-19/

Bury Vice and cleanup GL completely had more negative effects than good. Lol

Last edited by Muhahaha; 01-09-2020 at 12:21 PM.
Old 01-09-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceiceice View Post
government will have even a harder time to get rid of these when it goes underground...these GL license are given way back before singapore independence and they are succeed by next of kin. they are not allow to pass or sell it away if i remember correctly when one of the OKT told me...anyway, the standard of ladies dropped and don't know whether true of not... the rejects comes to Singapore. seems to me it is vietnamese market now but their price seems a bit too high.
'Legal' GL is an outdated policy model. Where it used to capture a sizable proportion of punters and hence as a policing model it works, GL now mostly caters to the lower income and pioneer generation. Very few youngsters can be seen, those who can afford are in FL and the number of houses has dwindled.

There is ALREADY no widespread control, and hence the policy is ALREADY failing, as GL only caters to a very select crowd these days - Ah Peks and low income. It is what it is. So the question has to be asked if it makes sense to waste on much resources to cater to this group and what is the point of granting GL OKT privileges?

If Ah Peks and low income can't get laid or afford FL, it's just too bad. They would just have to go without a fuck. Prostitution in high end hotels aren't really an issue, just raid a few of the low end ones from time to time as due to price, they tend to come in numbers. The redline is residential areas, and the FL operators have gotten the message to avoid it and be extremely discreet.

As long as the FLs are transient and in hotels, nothing much to police. Carry on like in other countries where though it may be illegal, this is not the sort of crime to waste time policing. No harm done.

There is more than enough top tier talents who come to Spore but they are not in GL. At $50, $80 and $150, you're talking about bottom tier quality. Ok for a quick piss. Like many others, I have moved on. Don't kid yourself that the GL crowd has money to burn. The OKTs are well aware of the market and the biz strategy is to find the cheapest products possible coz all their customers are bottom-tier. The conversion of many previous GL150 house to Viet and Thai is a clear indication of the GL clientale: Chao Bo Lui. No money crowd just give them any shit to fuck.

These are straight up facts.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 01-09-2020 at 12:32 PM.
Old 01-09-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 923 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhahaha View Post
I bet domestic violence will increase overtime if men desires cannot find means to release. This may include increased in molestation and pervert acts.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ewelina...ring-covid-19/

Bury Vice and cleanup GL completely had more negative effects than good. Lol
SINGAPORE: The recent case of the Grab driver who drove young women, including one 17-year-old, to secluded areas and harassed them is not an isolated case of harassment via ride-hailing service.

Multiple local reports have surfaced since 2016 of drivers committing acts of sexual violence - molesting passengers, masturbating in front of passengers or, in one case, assaulting a passenger who fell asleep in the backseat during the ride.😃😄
Old 01-09-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
SINGAPORE: The recent case of the Grab driver who drove young women, including one 17-year-old, to secluded areas and harassed them is not an isolated case of harassment via ride-hailing service.

Multiple local reports have surfaced since 2016 of drivers committing acts of sexual violence - molesting passengers, masturbating in front of passengers or, in one case, assaulting a passenger who fell asleep in the backseat during the ride.😃😄
GL has been around since before 2016. You have just proved it doesn't work since people still go around molesting.
Old 01-09-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

Quote:

Which one u choose?

10% of such cases or 33% of such issues over a period of 5 months?
Old 01-09-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
Meanwhile massage parlours and FLs are seeing a big spike in their earnings.
Maids are also making lots of money on Sundays. Side income😄😃
Old 01-09-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

"GL now mostly caters to the lower income and pioneer generation"
i cant seems to reconcile with this statement. how is that so?
Old 01-09-2020, 01:26 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you missed the pertinent information in my post and are not asking for the sake of asking.

1. Over the years, GL150 houses either close down or convert to Viet/ Thai. The GL market has firmly moved into the direction of lowest tier to cater to its lower-income clientele. There is no $50 house convert to $150 house. To make it easy for you to understand, dealerships which used to sell Toyota either closed down or converted to sell Proton. Why you think they did that? Coz INCREASINGLY, their clients can only afford Proton lah. Can follow?

2. Apart from Petain Road, GL is in the LOWEST price range for fucking. Prices can go up to $700 for a FL fuck. I don't have time to explain to you if you're a complete noob but $150 that I used to pay in FL is now about $300. GL is firmly in the bottom tier as far as fucks are concerned. $150 now is $80 standard back then. And so, like many others who have moved on, I draw the line. Not my cup of tea.

3. Then there is the alternative entertainment (where fucks may or may not be included) and these are are massage joints, KTVs and Siam Dus. You spent a lot of money opening bottle before getting near a fuck. These cost even more money than a straight up fuck. And it is in these places where you will find the top tier young ladies, younger crowd and no Ah Peks.

4. When GL opens, nothing like using your 2 legs to walk around and have a look yourself. Mostly Ah Peks. Over at $50, you will find NS men and IslesofMarch (low income group). You can also chat with any $150 OKT and ask them how many youngster go. Willie's hall used to be a collection of Ah Peks whenever you go in. Or you can ask any $150 WL who will tell you that her clientele is overwhelmingly LAO TOU. Their boss is also LAO TOU. In fact, one of the greatest con job of GL OKT which piss the WLs is that they did not know prior to coming to Spore that the majority of their customers were going to be poor Ah Peks. I've heard this complain a lot. They did not know that their customers were going to be Dignified69 and take MRT Dpower. Really almost everyone that walk in is an Ah Pek.

5. You can also ask any $150 OKT about the declining quality of the WLs. The price point is too low and hence you will only get 30yr old mummies with armpit hair. Do I have to explain to you why this is lower tier? Unless you have a strange fetish for lao zharbo with armpit hair, the only reason you are taking up lower tier products is coz you no money lah. Need to spell it out loud? You go for massage is $150 for a handjob by a SYT. And there are many customers. Need to elaborate on this point further?

6. Rough estimation about 1/2 of GL is gone from its heyday. So where did the customers go? They have to go somewhere. And they can be found in FL and the alternative entertainment. This 1/2 got no interest in lower tier products. Much more fun to hang out with premium models and dancers at the clubs than fuck GL mummies.

7. Related to what I was saying earlier but not related to your question, is that as a policy measure, GL is no longer effective. The proliferation of alternative entertainment, siam du and massage joints all over Spore means GL is not really capturing much. Just the lower income (IslesofMarch) and Ah Peks.

Hope this helps you to reconcile. But frankly, you need someone to explain to you why $50 is for lower income and Ah Peks? You can be well assured that save for a few rare exceptions, and I know who they are , most of the GL crowd is the dirt poor kind who have no money for any siam du.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 01-09-2020 at 01:52 PM.
Old 01-09-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

Credit-for-sex scams on the rise
Credit-for-sex scams are on the rise in the midst of the Covid-19 global pandemic.

From Jan. 1 to Mar. 31 this year, SPF received 237 reports of credit-for-sex scams, involving a total of more than S$613,000.

The number of cases increased 40.2 per cent, when compared to the same period in 2019. Scammers managed to get S$211,000 more from their victims than in the previous period.
Old 01-09-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
So many PMET jobs lost to foreign talents, local taking up the security and cleaner jobs with a max salary of $2k, how to continue with the hobby with such low pay.

In 2003 , thai house charge $40 a pop and now 2020, thai house charge $50 a pop, so can work out that income has not increased in the last 17 years.
In 2003, Malaysian/SG WL is $80/$100 and now PRC House is $60/$80/150
Income for this tier of punters has slight improvement ?????

2003 is the year I was introduced to GL by my senior sales colleagues to entertain japanese and ang mo clients for quickies after the lounge/pub/ktv visits
Old 01-09-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Credit-for-sex scams on the rise
Credit-for-sex scams are on the rise in the midst of the Covid-19 global pandemic.

From Jan. 1 to Mar. 31 this year, SPF received 237 reports of credit-for-sex scams, involving a total of more than S$613,000.

The number of cases increased 40.2 per cent, when compared to the same period in 2019. Scammers managed to get S$211,000 more from their victims than in the previous period.
Need to get the FLs in and Siam Du open asap!
Old 01-09-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon View Post
So many PMET jobs lost to foreign talents, local taking up the security and cleaner jobs with a max salary of $2k, how to continue with the hobby with such low pay.

In 2003 , thai house charge $40 a pop and now 2020, thai house charge $50 a pop, so can work out that income has not increased in the last 17 years.
In 2003, Malaysian/SG WL is $80/$100 and now PRC House is $60/$80/150
Income for this tier of punters has slight improvement ?????

2003 is the year I was introduced to GL by my senior sales colleagues to entertain japanese and ang mo clients for quickies after the lounge/pub/ktv visits
The average income of Sporeans has increased over the years. That's why so many have money to spend at the alternative entertainment and FLs. You go Parklane have a look. That's just one spot. It's jam packed on weekends. Of course, there will always be those left behind. Can't save all the Ah Peks. And the remaining GL houses cater to this group.
Old 01-09-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

What has really raised my eyebrows is the recent openings of massage spas in the prime residential estates where the elite establishment reside.

First spotted a massage spa along Bukit Timah Road between Old Holland Road and Wilby Road.

Most recently spotted another new one in the Binjai Park Road estate. This one is amusing as the CJ and Grace Fu live in this estate together with a whole lot of other elites both local and foreign. Their 24 hour police post guards pass by and probably even actually pass by the massage spa itself on their way to buy food from the kopitiam next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceiceice View Post
i don't understand why the discussion on GL to reopen got heated... to me now open also no ladies. if permanetly close, in future all this activity will go under ground and things gets complicated. government will have even a harder time to get rid of these when it goes underground. same as the REAL SPA at "Bugis, Marina, Bukit Timah and West coast recreation". close them and suddenly so many massage spa opens. gets complain and all had to close at 10.30. sometimes somethings like needs cannot be stop. business concept will change to evade the rules. to me closing GL will not be a good idea. concept is the same with soccer bets when government wants people to bet legally cause there is a demand. official Ah Long also same thing.

these GL license are given way back before singapore independence and they are succeed by next of kin. they are not allow to pass or sell it away if i remember correctly when one of the OKT told me.

i do really hope they can open soon but i guess for real safety until the virus is controlled then maybe. anyway, the standard of ladies dropped and don't know whether true of not... the rejects comes to Singapore. seems to me it is vietnamese market now but their price seems a bit too high.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1