The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2016, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 9
ExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond repute
Re: David ong from PAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
ok i dont want to get married already.
Life is full of 酸甜苦辣,just learn to savour it and make do... Hiding into a tortoise shell is a too lonely & miserable a life...

Just go with the flow lah
Old 13-03-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zonkard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenz View Post
i think he can do more position on bed than her husband, or his dick is thicker, so sad for the husband
And you know this from first hand experience?
Old 13-03-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
Craz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
No offence and I apologize.

But honestly, why not? It is good money for an easy job. No need conscience and no need ethics, just follow scriptwriters and copy and paste all over social media.

Just sit in any RCs and CCs and type smears and fake news. Buffet meals provided by fellow Grassroots who runs catering business.

All paid by taxpayers.
Really? U also there to witness?
Old 13-03-2016, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
iluvdamilfs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
any idea is that the husband standing besides her and their kids, with Mr David Ong?

i cant help being curious about her. i cant understand why she took such risk. she now may have lost her job and the grassroot role? oh man, how to face the circle of friends who will ask why this botak leh?
Isn't that the reason why she went for it? The thrill factor.

I don't believe in coincidence, every humans brain has a reason why it leads us to do something. Maybe the cheating is exciting for her.

But considering her husband knew something was going on and she still had the guts to continue doing it shows some degree of disregard or there was something else going on. I can't help but missing some twist to this story like a cuckolding scenario that went too far.
Old 13-03-2016, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 17
The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

will be interesting if there is any selfie videos / photos
Old 13-03-2016, 09:08 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExBros View Post
Life is full of 酸甜苦辣,just learn to savour it and make do... Hiding into a tortoise shell is a too lonely & miserable a life...

Just go with the flow lah
not hiding, but not getting married too. im scared!*cry*
Old 13-03-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
I thought my thread considered sex news even though it came from a politician. Sigh. Never mind.
You must be ecstatic this happened.
Bet tonight can't sleep

Garbagement should sue David cos they invested in his elections campaign n yet he knowingly fcuk Wendy knowing he will b sacked if discovered.

Sue him 5 million plus another 50 million for damaging garbagements reputation n invoke old man's name too. And for costing them a seat

When that happens, bet David will drag Wendy into it n show his fcuked up character
Old 13-03-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

I'll never forget how smug teo chee bye looked when they caught yaw's affair saying he let hougang down.
As if yaw promised hougang he'll only fcuk his wife.

Now all diam diam.

So did palmer n David let down their wards?
Did garbagement let down sporeans for choosing them?
I thot garbagement only meticulously choose Confucius gentlemen?
Old 13-03-2016, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
I'll never forget how smug teo chee bye looked when they caught yaw's affair saying he let hougang down.
As if yaw promised hougang he'll only fcuk his wife.

Now all diam diam.

So did palmer n David let down their wards?
Did garbagement let down sporeans for choosing them?
I thot garbagement only meticulously choose Confucius gentlemen?
Ladbrokes now putting odds on whether there will be any more MPs in the next two elections who will resign due to indiscretions on their part.

I am now putting my money that the opposition to foul up next.
Old 13-03-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I wonder why Wendy Lim husband did not seek divorce for her infidelity......thought usually man who cuckold will do so...
Please la.

It's bad enough you're cuckolded by a man who's a urinal cake in his previous life. If divorced, the husband can b bankrupted n lose his kids even if the wifes a whore

Way to go garbagement!
Ruining sporeans life for 50 years.
And now we fcuk your wives too!! Haha
Repent for voting us cos u boji, must vote us

Wonder when husband discovered his wifes a whore, did he slap Wendy before the kids n screamed cheap cheap slut!! N with such a piss poor dog shit of a man? Was the sph reporter with hiv busy?

Wp should sponsor the divorce so we can hear the sordid details of fcuking in car n motels after supper after mps sessions. N Wendy can tell us how once she can't find his needle Dick.

And after every hearing, Wp can buy advertisement saying -

Garbagement.
We used to fuck you now we fuck your wife Haha

Last edited by sadfa; 13-03-2016 at 10:53 PM.
Old 13-03-2016, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of

Quote:

WP's Low rebuts PM Lee: We have not let the people down

Workers' Party (WP) chief Low Thia Khiang has rebutted statements made by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and People's Action Party (PAP) chairman Khaw Boon Wan, who accused his party of “misleading” and “letting down” voters in Hougang single member constituency (SMC).

Roared like a lion King on stage, as courageous as Hercules in the social media

Timid like a Mickey Mouse in the Mickey Baliment House

As usual, the clones will continue to push down my postings, pls scroll back few pages to read my postings
Old 13-03-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Ladbrokes now putting odds on whether there will be any more MPs in the next two elections who will resign due to indiscretions on their part.

I am now putting my money that the opposition to foul up next.
Garbagement already ban online betting
They'll seize ladbrokes assets for interfering In domestic affairs
Old 13-03-2016, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
well i did mentioned, is for the thrill of being with someone hugh. meaning being with someone that demostrated power and might use it.

women sometimes like to be made scared and it excites us. If Wendy Lim is interested in that, her husband won't win her back by threatening to expose. He should go ahead and exposed, and let she be two hands full of trouble and beg for mercy. That action will bring about a respect from her for her husband, for many years into the future, preventing her from repeating infidelity.

bottonline, 男人不坏, 女人不爱。many cases of men who were good husbands and doted fathers yet their wivies cheated. on the other hands, husbands who were wife-beaters, in and out of jail, yet wivies remained faithful.

it is not that women 犯贱。we are born this way, is in our system. if women are not like that, men would not be having so much fun in courtship and when during sex. and having their ego sextisfied by their prized trophy. so if Wendy's husband wanted her back, be fierce.
Wrong. Your standard is even worse than kuasimi.

Garbagement mps are as goody two shoes as you can get.

Even the single woman mp got married except for indranee Haha

Unless you're saying Wendy is the devil tempting David into sin which means David is the alternate universe's Jesus. But that also means your post is still wrong.
Old 13-03-2016, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 9
ExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
not hiding, but not getting married too. im scared!*cry*
You actually read my thoughts?

Phobia!? Love-hate... Me scared too... But... (U wanna fill in the rest for me?)

I used to be clairvoyant 微博先知 but lost most of it as age catches up... Fear of unknown is scary
Old 13-03-2016, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket_boy View Post
at least PAP MPs have the courage to admit, apologized and resigned unlike some Opposition tortoise hiding behind the tortoise shell went missing, don't even have the balls to face his residents and apologize

running a corporation without having staff resigning ???

managing a factory without having machines breaking down ???

the best is buy your own island and build your own Parliament !!!

Singaporean should STAY UNITED, the the foreign media, the so called "Social Activist", the fugitives, the disgruntled individual and no-substance no-solution parties are out to sensationalize the news again, as usual making a mountain out of a molehill, nothing new from them day in day out 365 days 24/7 constantly hunting for shit to stir and eat

that is how they strategize to win public votes, wash the brain of our young and illiterate to commit silly crime, brainwash them to curse and swear at their own govt !!!

using such tactic speaks a lot about their integrity and online activities.

Singapore a tiny island with No Natural Resources is able to stand tall by itself is NO MEAN FEAT, a lot of sacrifices and hard work had been put into behind the scene.

the saboteurs constantly trying to destroy country, destabilize our economy, devalue our currency, trying to split our society and communities apart so that your life, family and job will get affected, Singaporean pls BEWARE !!!

Pls help to spread this message around and educate the young and illiterate not to fall into their online trap !!!

Breaking news :

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/natio...-social-media/

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...n/2572626.html

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo...-graffiti-case

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...e/2578924.html
bro careful wait ppl label u as IB Lol

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1